Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Chaverah_TFC

First of all, a huge huge and warm hug, you stupid dear Akka! Couldn't inofrm a word? I know, I am being illogical, but yaar, after reading everything that you'v gone through all these months, I..I dont know, dammit!

Great! For a writer that I am, now I am not able to express what I am feeling. Just what I needed. Never the less, all I know is, you are absurdly strong, a brilliant fighter and an irritatingly stubborn woman! Though it wont match up to the few line above, I love you.

Coming to the update, bloody hell! A lot of revelations!!! And trust me, I'v missed this story a looot and that hit me only after I began reading this update.

First, Arnav pushed her, I am aware, butI thought he was doing that some kinda martyr thing, you know, like being with me would do no good to you and so just leave kinda thing. But, he took her for granted? Now thats a new turn.

Second, I love this Aman yaar. I wish I had a Aman and a Arnav in my life. *sigh*

Third, what the FFF!!! Shyam's up with such absurd demands?! And *pulls her hair* Arnav's gonna go marry someone else? *trying to hold herself from trashing the office chair*

Fourth, the family, God bless them!

Fifth, I loved the teeny bit of Khushi you'v written of, in the MMS. The way she was all to herelf, lost and forlorn, boy, that hit me as hard as the anguish you'v described Arnav is going through.

Finally, I missed you, Akka. And dont you dare go missing away like this, without a word for these many days, or months to be precise. And cuddles to Aunty. Way to go Pedhamma garu!! Happy and safe relocation, Akka.

P.S:
Plz do get in contact. You worried the sh*t outta me, lady!

Hahah... first of all who else can scold me so lovingly? 😉 I missed u too, Chelli. Missed u a lot. I was undergoing so many emotions all at a time, and I didn't know what to do. Frankly, it took lot of my effort & strength to withstand all those. Why burden you, dear !!? 

Even now I am going through a hell lot of things, but I want to be close to you all. It feels home. So, here I am.. ðŸ˜³

You know, with each update of this story, I am getting damn nervous, as there are tougher chapters to write. 

Being an wonderful writer you are, and one of my inspiration, I feel privileged to know how much you are connected to this story.  He took her for granted? Oh, he did many things, and you'll know soon !!

Aman and Arnav in your life... Both !!!??  ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›

I felt I added a very little of Khushi in this, but glad you felt the angst she was undergoing. 

What Pedhamma.. Seriously, she became more Crazy than me.. !! ðŸ˜³

Will talk to u, Candy. Have a lot to catch up !! Meet u in TTS soon.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

_Chaverah_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -NainaS-

Hahah... first of all who else can scold me so lovingly? 😉 I missed u too, Chelli. Missed u a lot. I was undergoing so many emotions all at a time, and I didn't know what to do. Frankly, it took lot of my effort & strength to withstand all those. Why burden you, dear !!? 

Even now I am going through a hell lot of things, but I want to be close to you all. It feels home. So, here I am.. ðŸ˜³

You know, with each update of this story, I am getting damn nervous, as there are tougher chapters to write. 

Being an wonderful writer you are, and one of my inspiration, I feel privileged to know how much you are connected to this story.  He took her for granted? Oh, he did many things, and you'll know soon !!

Aman and Arnav in your life... Both !!!??  ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›

I felt I added a very little of Khushi in this, but glad you felt the angst she was undergoing. 

What Pedhamma.. Seriously, she became more Crazy than me.. !! ðŸ˜³

Will talk to u, Candy. Have a lot to catch up !! Meet u in TTS soon.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Ohh my dear Mother India! Friends especially those who happen to b ur so called chelli are not meant to b just to go fawing over Barun or screaming at success or chatting nonsense till dawn! 

Burden me u say? D only reason I'm not extending this topic is, I think I can somewhat at least imagine what u r going or have gone through, at least a bit. And I don't wanna keep reminding u of it. Jo ho gaya so ho gaya. But if u think things abt u will burden me, u might rather as well stop calling me chelli. 

P.S. I'm still pissed off at u. 

P.p.s. I just can't stop loving u, dammit! D idiot me!

P.p.p.s. Iv PM'ed ya. Do get back. Its an order!
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update. A lot was revealed in the update.
Welcome Back!
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update
Loved it
Well written
plz continue soon Edited by Happytwinkle - 8 years ago
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -NainaS-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0033cc">Hahah... Expect chesa..😉😉. It's okay, chadivi cheppu..😊</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0033cc">Am hardly watching any Telugu channels now. So didn't watch Srimanthudu promo only. He looks super cute in your Siggy. But what's that dialogue? "Mothani dattlata teeskunna". Which language was that ???😳</font>

Its DATTATA., means adoption...
arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Naina.. my dear. Welcome back with your stories. I was like jumping when I saw update on this story. You left us in hanging. I am happy that you decided to continue this despite everything you were going through in your personal life... ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

What do I say about the update. It's just incredible. 

I could feel Arnav I was in Aman's position. You wrote it so brilliantly. Hats off !

So you changed the font, and this is much better. I like it. I just love Arnav's family, as much as I love Arnav. But, you are still Cruel and aren't revealing the mystery of how they broke up, and what exactly happened. And still Arnav is suffering. I feel like consoling him. 

Arnav's bonding with his Dad is Awesome. And, what does he mean he will leave everyone and go away if something happens to Khushi? He was going mad. Please bring back Khushi into his life. I can't see Arnav like this.. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Payal. That was shocking. What the hell happened to her. She behaved like a mad woman. 

Huh. It's finally Shyam then. But he scared me. How much he was troubling them. I want to kill this man. Look at his demands. He caged Khushi, but atleast he didn't harm her. 

I wonder about Rhea Jha and Naimisha. What are they upto ?

Arnav became extremely weak without her. He even lost fainted. Oh no. Pls bring him out of this misery. 

You wrote so brilliantly that I can visualise both Arnav's & Khushi's turmoil so well. 

And the last twist you have added. Just don't say that he will marry that Rhea to save Khushi. 

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

And once again, wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res..
malla mottam chadavali ðŸ˜›
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bloody bas***d that shyam is.
awesome update. See yu soon
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked your update realy it's very beautiful continue soon hope arnav 'll find khushi.
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...
Wht the...soo dis was all dat shyam doing...nd no no arnav cant marry dat rhea..plzzz find out some way whr he can gt khushi back without marrying dat rhea..
Loved it..
Thnxx fr pm