Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Read all the chapters nania.. beautiful first look where ASR stood and watched Khushi.. He believes he killed his ma..intriguing concept.. I was almost ready to ask you for more fun times as they fall in love and then came last chapter.. she practiced kissing.. haha in the show they practiced missed kissing.. now am worried where is she?
BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Naina,

Another awesome chapter.

Their lovey dovey moments (the flashback) is so good. And her anger and his frustration when she avoid him you have done a great job with your writing. It shows how much love they have for each other.

Their families are aware of their relation ship and okay with it. That's nice to know then what happened? Shyam is Arnav's revel but why kidnap Khushi?

What was the reason for him to appoint private security on Khushi? What caused Arnav to breakup with Khushi and run to London?

Waiting for more updates on these please make these updates quick the suspense is killing me.

Thanks for the PM.

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update...thanks for the PM
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry for not replying earlier. I was going through a phase of being mad at every piece of excellent writing that made be jealous of the protagonists' love.
Yeah, petty, I know. Sue me. All your fault for bringing their love alive with words. 
I think I am a big fan of your Arnav. Not so much Khushi. But Arnav❀️
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
well written update...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: canapoem

Naina, this has to be the best update you have written so far. Hats off you.πŸ‘

You are still keeping the mystery quotient intact and giving us details about the lovely moments they shared as a couple in the recent past. So both the families were happy with their relationship. Probably they had already started planning a wedding soon. Then why did Arnav drive her away from him?

And Shyam is snakewa here too. He sounds very evilish. Has she kidnapped Khushi and her family?

I loved the first part too where you have described the emotional turmoil Arnav is undergoing now with such fine details. I loved how he even went ahead to seek his father's love and comfort when he  needed it badly.

Finally one question, any idea how long are very in the story? Have we reached the midpoint?

Wowww... Getting hats off from one of the best critic...  I am so so happy. πŸ˜Š

Midpoint.. already??? NO. It would be approx 15+1 chaps. Don't worry mystery won't be for long. It would be fast from coming updates. And, story won't be dragged.. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Naina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chaverah_TFC

Oh my my..

First things first, though d mystery is still under wrap, d possibilities of d ultimatum have been brought to light, which again, are a lot.

I loved d detailed description of his trauma, d past n comparison with future. At points, it really seemed poetic. Bravo!

D little details, d simple touches.. Hmm..sensual! 

D pain, d love, d longing n fears.. Perfectly emoted. Visualizing was quite easy n effective. Great job there!

D meet with d in laws was definitely a shocker. Loved it.

Now that its d past is almost meeting d present, I wonder what u have in store for us. Waiting eagerly.

Love&Hugs.

Thank you, Candy...Every word means a lot.. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Naina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

Yemani varnichanu ee update ni..

OMG, I can't see Arnav all sad, You are making my hubby sad...😭. Nannu maa ayana ni thondaraga kalupu please, can't take the seperation. 

Flashback was just...☺️. NO MORE WORDS TO DESCRIBE BETTER THAN THAT EMOTION. 

Thanks Pinky... πŸ˜Š

Yemani varninchanu ante, podigavanukonaa??? πŸ˜†
Naina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6thelement.

Thanks for highlighting my post in your update.πŸ˜›

Still left in mystery..? i thought it will be open with this chap.
Anyways excellent portrayal of the flashback and current situations.πŸ‘

Yep, little more suspense. Thanks a lot, dear... Your comment is always special to me. Love & Hugs... πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you are going on building the suspense waiting to know how they got seperated