Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spanny93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Intresting... Pls continue soon... Thanks for the pm..
arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start !!
What separated ArShi.. where is Khushi.. what happened. Eager to know..

U seem to start one very comic story n an Intense one together,, Loved both of them..  👏
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome plz continue soon
n do pm me
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome prologue! agree with you is life without  ARSHI is empty and like you i too thank a ton to all the beautiful writers who are making it happen for us KEEPING OUR ARSHI ALIVE WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL STORIES.. looking forward to read your story.. best wishes and happy writing Shine My Life..  😊
imran78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a great start..
I would love to read why they got apart.
Please continue soon. ..
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks to "Dating Senoritas" I found this SS as well!

The prologue was quite intriguing! I must say it was a great start😊

So Arnav was totally in love with Khushi, but what made him leave her? What does he mean by he wanted to protect her? And now he realize his mistake of leaving her, which is a good thing. Wondering how everything would fall into place and both of them would end up together. I guess we will have to wait for you to unveil the story😉

Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of work as well! I'm sure this is going to be a wonderful story like "Dating Senoritas", or if not even more🤗

Eagerly waiting for the next update

Update soon😉
Edited by V3Od - 9 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
Interesting prologue..and its amazing how much ppl love Arshi/Sarun even today. ( they are truly  irreplaceable).I never get tired of reading their stories and hope writers like you never stop writing on them..Update soon 😊
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zaniax

Interesting prologue..and its amazing how much ppl love Arshi/Sarun even today. ( they are truly  irreplaceable).I never get tired of reading their stories and hope writers like you never stop writing on them..Update soon 😊

Thanks dear.
Truly, ArShi is irreplaceable. People still love them as if the show is continuing.
I hope to write and keep the spirit going on as my contribution.
Naina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: V3Od

Thanks to "Dating Senoritas" I found this SS as well!

The prologue was quite intriguing! I must say it was a great start😊

So Arnav was totally in love with Khushi, but what made him leave her? What does he mean by he wanted to protect her? And now he realize his mistake of leaving her, which is a good thing. Wondering how everything would fall into place and both of them would end up together. I guess we will have to wait for you to unveil the story😉

Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of work as well! I'm sure this is going to be a wonderful story like "Dating Senoritas", or if not even more🤗

Eagerly waiting for the next update

Update soon😉

Thanks for liking both the stories... It means a lot to me... 🤗
Hmm.. little patience to unveil the story.
Attempted Dating Senoritas with fun, and this is gonna be intense. Hope everyone likes it.

Hopefully next part comes tomorrow !!
Naina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pup03

awesome prologue! agree with you is life without  ARSHI is empty and like you i too thank a ton to all the beautiful writers who are making it happen for us KEEPING OUR ARSHI ALIVE WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL STORIES.. looking forward to read your story.. best wishes and happy writing Shine My Life..  😊

Thanks dear !!
Will be coming soon with the next part.
Hope u all will like it, and Shine My Life as a Writer.. 😊