Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#6|Hogwarts 2.0|HarshadChopra'sFace (Page 7)

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Haha I'm still looking for posts to post this meme in.. you know a post when someone gets burned LOL

(in reply to your next post)
Random ads just make me laugh so much; especially when it's so weird. Like I just wonder what the world of the internet was thinking when it decided to air that ad... like what are you trying to say? hehe

I have no ad right now but it does says "free online radio listen to it" lol

AHAHAHAHAHA fanfics on IF using emoticons LMFAO. People actually do that? OH GOD. I haven't seen one yet but I know I'll cringe straight away! Why people why!? Can you not like write NORMALLY? LOL

Wattpad (Whatpadd? I can't remember lol) has some really good stories. Like I don't even consider them fanfics because they're pretty much original work (most of them anyway) that people have written. 

AH. The days of crappy writing. I remember when I was younger and I wrote a whole load of stuff which if I'd read now, I'll cry because it's so dumb. I mean I had good ideas (some of them) but my writing was just kiddish. I was 11 at the time too lol. But I think when you get older, you do end up developing your own writing style that you're comfortable with. 

OOH. I'm doing Lit (well for a module, not overall) and it's hard! Like I love it and all but the essay questions are so confusing. Sigh. Uni life. 
Haha, you'll find someplace. there are always threads to troll on IF. LOL

Ads are weird af, man.

Well, uh. I have a 'forget valentine's DAY. celebrate valentine's MONTH!' ad. LOL

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Dude, no. Not Wattpad. If I go there, there are always the super-stereotypical teenage angst shit that I can't bear to read, and then, through a stroke of luck I find a super amazing story that needs to be broadcasted on a better site. Honestly.

Ew, no kidding. my early fics were the worst. and now when I actually want to write, I can't.

sigh. year 11. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

mine is now a 'discover svalbard' ad. 
(this is our new game from now on. LOL)

I think I'm just procratinating all over again. Thing is, when I'm stressed, it happens a lot. I actually felt like I improved at the end of Year 10 and starting Year 11 was better than how I started Year 10 (because I was a huge insomniac and that messed me up for a bit). But I feel like I'm just falling into my old habits.

Good for you, man. You sound like you've actually got your shit together. And you're trying, you're trying and you're succeeding and doing absolutely awesome.

Thank you though! :)) (for the handy tips.  xP)

HAHAHA. I've got a cold and flu lemsip add hahahahaha

This is defo a new game. And the deciphering what the ads are trying to say. LOL Am I going to be ill? Should I buy some lemsips today? TongueLOL

I started procrastinating during year 12-13. Like I just fell into a slump and didn't want to do anything. ANd then it continued on and off till first year uni and last semester (where I failed my module) and yeah I'm SUCH an insomniac too! I can't fall asleep until like 3 and then when I did I kept waking up 2/3 hours later and even when I had two days over no sleeping, I just couldn't.  

I think I realised why that's happening. 'Cause now that I'm actually doing some work, and trying to pull myself together, I can fall asleep easily now like yesterday (okay I was up watching somethign yesterday but the day before lol) I slept at 11pm which I think is WAY earlier than 3am. And I'm better at waking up on time as well. I don't even need music to fall asleep anymore. (I hate the silence and I somehow got myself used to sleeping with music on, but then it started irritating me because I ended up actually listening along and I couldn't fall asleep). 

Yeah I'm someone who gets stressed too but funnily enough I don't show it. Like I get stressed when someone says 'tell me what mark you got for assigment' etc and I just feel like biting myself cause I can't take that question. I also get stressed when people talk about Uni outside of Uni. Like why? 

I guess you need to get into a routine (I sound like such a boring person lol) but honestly, once YOU'RE in control of what you need to do either by writing down your works to do, or making a calendar or something, you'll be able to control your stress level... If you know what you need to do... so you need to get from point A to point B... that'll calm you down.
Because say you know you have to get to point B (the exam for example) but you don't know HOW to get there (say what work you need to do or what you need to revise) then that will really make you stressed. You're the one in control, not procrastination. because why do we even procrastinate? Because we don't know what to do. 

I hope that makes sense anyway, ahhh I feel like such a senior hahaha
I'm now being persuaded to 'buy, for only 22.50 a month!' a LG G3 phone. LOL

deciphering? should I buy a vodafone phone? Is it going to bring power to me?

Yeah, I had actual days too where I just couldn't sleep. I was a personified zombie.

on days where I couldn't handle it, and I put music on, it just irritated me to no end because I was always hyper aware of everything all the time, and I just wanted to sleep.

I think I just bullshit. Like, tomorrow, I have a Spanish exam thing and I haven't actually learnt any of the paragraphs I was supposed to remember. And I'm stressing out now, but I'm also talking to you and scrapping and procrastinating and shit.

you should be a high school counsellor/motivator, dude. LOL

ZAHARA.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Yeah, so some of my old neighbours visited today and I just wanted to laugh because of how my mum automatically uses bragging rights and only brags about me whenever guests are over.

With the other current neighbours, they all just get together and complain and thus, then she complains about me too.

Mums. ROFL

Old neighbours? You guys actually meet with your neighbours? lol.

I hate it when parents brag or talk about you. like stfu. it's so embarrassing because my parents don't give a crap what grade I get whether its an A, B or C but even when its a crap grade... don't tell other people!! Ouch
Yeah. Idk, I guess we got super attached to our neighbours back in the 90's. LOL

Most annoying thing in the world. Agreed.

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 08 February 2015 at 10:41am

ZAHARA.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
IF is kind of pissing me off. That spamming message thing came up and I haven't had that pop up in so long.
Like, I was doing so well. What the hell happened? Nuke

I am just barely posting on this thread too.

(we kind of need to revive this place, though.)

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 08 February 2015 at 10:41am

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Haha, you'll find someplace. there are always threads to troll on IF. LOL

Ads are weird af, man.

Well, uh. I have a 'forget valentine's DAY. celebrate valentine's MONTH!' ad. LOL

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Dude, no. Not Wattpad. If I go there, there are always the super-stereotypical teenage angst shit that I can't bear to read, and then, through a stroke of luck I find a super amazing story that needs to be broadcasted on a better site. Honestly.

Ew, no kidding. my early fics were the worst. and now when I actually want to write, I can't.

sigh. year 11. 

I have a radio rage ad, most specifically gospel music. UM what?

hahaha I forgot VD is round the corner. Not that I care. It's just another day for me. It's too overrated. LOL

Oh Wattpad. Yeah you're right, there's a few really good stories under a lot of angst. Like a little angst is good but I get so turned off a story when there's stupid teenage angst. 

But then I hardly read fiction anymore. I was talking to the woman over the counter at Waterstones and we were discussing how growing up made our book tastes change. like fiction was such a child and before exam thing to do, and now it's just something we do when we have time. I'd rather read something real like non-fiction accounts on a history of time than read about frikken vampires. 

Like that's just me, and Uni where I have to read on say Victorian Literature. But I'm actually enjoying it now. I like reading about Victorian society :)

ohsehun.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged

I'm now being persuaded to 'buy, for only 22.50 a month!' a LG G3 phone. LOL

deciphering? should I buy a vodafone phone? Is it going to bring power to me?

Yeah, I had actual days too where I just couldn't sleep. I was a personified zombie.

on days where I couldn't handle it, and I put music on, it just irritated me to no end because I was always hyper aware of everything all the time, and I just wanted to sleep.

I think I just bullshit. Like, tomorrow, I have a Spanish exam thing and I haven't actually learnt any of the paragraphs I was supposed to remember. And I'm stressing out now, but I'm also talking to you and scrapping and procrastinating and shit.

I've still got that gospel radio advert lol. 

hahaah LG phone? I've got the iphone 4s which my mum wants after I get bored with it. I was planning on buying a new phone when the z3 compact came out but then I thought I'd rather spend that money to pay off my mum's loans than a new phone which I really don't even need. YEP. Good daughter I am LOL

OMG. I have like DAYS without proper sleep. I felt so frustrated with myself!!! My mind wouldn't have an off button.

Like sometimes I wish I was a sims or something. Every time my energy level went down, I'd drop to the floor sleeping. 

BUT AREN'T WE ALL GOD'S SIMS? *oh shit*

LOL
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged

qfiogqwhfko'qwojpfnw! I forgot to reply to this bit lol.

How was your spanish exam? I'm so bad with memorising. I fail at it. seriously. my mind turns like jelly when I have to memorise something.

Nah. I think I just say crap most of th etime :P

and i also can't spell. >.<
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Yeah. Idk, I guess we got super attached to our neighbours back in the 90's. LOL

Most annoying thing in the world. Agreed.

I really want to be close to my neighbours. And by close I mean knowing their name and not feeling awkward when saying hi.

Like we know our neighbour on the left; elderly woman who lives alone. We share a driveway but she's wayy too cool (and old) to use it so she told my dad to use it or whatever.  She was hospitalised few weeks back and dad visited her. she got so happy becuse she says she has no one.

aw.

She does give us chocolates though :D

Go to top