Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#6|Hogwarts 2.0|HarshadChopra'sFace (Page 6)

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

finally got a desk in my room!

yay I can know study in the evening without disturbing people downstairs!!! ^_^

(studying by that I mean browsing the web ehehehehe)

#Same

(I'm not even going to pretend anymore. First step is owning up to it: I'm a huge, a-grade procrastinator)

I do that A LOT. (oh and now I have Vanish cleaner advert popping up on the side, lol)

But I've actually been trying to do something, a little something every day. So I'm proud of myself. Like I came home today and went through my lecture notes and emailed my lecturer about stuff I didn't understand (like 70% of it haha) 

and I've started writing down in like a diary format what classes I have on each day and like what I need to read for a specific day. I think that really helps, and when you have exams on the day and coursework to hand in, it's a really good to keep track of what you need to do. 

Like I wrote down for example;

"Thursday 5th Feb 2015: Media Public Relations class."

And then after the lesson I've got some tasks to do and reading to do for next week so then whatever next week's date is...

"Thursday 12th Feb 2015: Media PR class... Reading due on blahblahblah... write specific points from reading" etc etc 

You're in year 11 right? ( I feel for you :P) - I'd suggest you do something like this so like what days you got what lessons and then what readings (revising) to do, and then when your hand in date or exam days are, so you're basically keeping a day to day tracking on it. 

It's going to help you so much because you'll know what you're procrastinating with and even if you're like me whose really lazy with doing work and leaves stuff to the last minute, you'll know exactly how many days are left until you need it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

You should be proud. It's frikken awesome.

And holy shit. I just checked the original. Holy CRAP. What the heck was he wearing? I completely forgot about his clothes, because your edit made the new clothes look so real. hahaha.

This should be a meme for sure. 

dude, I know. LOL

the original was absolutely a terrible excuse of a picture. this is too, but a better version. ROFL

bear with me a day and I'll edit meme-y stuff on it. 

ZAHARA.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Yeah, no, I get you. And the annoying thing is just when I'm actually falling asleep, I have to wake up and it turns me into a half-assed zombie for the rest of the day.

typooo.

Sorry. I meant I'd rather read fics than books. Crapfest? Are we talking about 50shades, if we are then we're on the same page. Clown

Dude. Season 9 is legit painful. It will tear your heart out and mix it in a blender. And season 10, oh god, season 10. 

This show kills me.

parody, you say?

Replying to you here and there's suddenly a pop up for Durex pleasure gel W*F lol hahaahah. That's so funny. And so awkward hahahahahaha. 

You'd rather read fanfiction than books? I do feel like some people write better fics about lameass books. Unless there's really bad grammar/English, which is the case on here lol. I get so put off when stories are written as if it's a script. Like bloody hell. Unless you're doing something cool and using the script format purposely (for which I'd applaud you), I'd rather you write like a normal writer. That being said, my earlier writing was a crapfest haha but the practice did help in my actual creative writing for College/Uni hehee.

SIGH. SPN. Winchester Brothers. I miss you guys. And oh, Cas too.

Yep it's here: Kaisi Yeh Bewakoofiyaan | ParodyForLols | Part2Page2  You probably won't understand the double meanings because I sort of hint to the offscreen drama, like there's a rumour (okay I guess it's true lol) that the leads cannot see eye to eye. YEP. I'm just meta trolling.

Hahaha. The oddest damn ads come up and I just get creeped out. 

This time it's a 'dream wedding dress' ad, with a cartoon person on it. LOL

I love 'em both. I just mean that I don't have the time or energy to even do a simple thing as read a book. It's sad. Just, I get too invested in fics, man. Too invested. 

God, not IF fics. You have to kind of waft through all the terribad fic and the actual good ones, and like I said, ain't nobody got the time for that. 

God, script. Only in IF, man. And emoticons. *shudder* 

I never even knew such a writing style existed, I mean wow, IF must hold some evolutionariesClown

Good lord. Don't even go on about early writing. There are things existing from when I was 11 and 12 and I just let it compile over the years just to see how much I've improved (if any) and it's such a cringe worthy experience. Funny, but cringe-worthy. I'm 15, I've got a long way to go, but goddamn, my earlier work, goddamn. 

My sister got me to help her for one of her Uni things because she does Lit, and she was running out of time to finish her essay, and I actually liked doing it. I'm such a nerd for Lit.

Oh! I haven't read something of yours in what feels like an actual age, I'll bookmark it and read it tomorrow dudes. Tongue

And oh, Cas too.

Wonderful Cas. Wonderful, amazing, beautiful Cas. Ah. 

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 05 February 2015 at 5:17pm
ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

finally got a desk in my room!

yay I can know study in the evening without disturbing people downstairs!!! ^_^

(studying by that I mean browsing the web ehehehehe)

#Same

(I'm not even going to pretend anymore. First step is owning up to it: I'm a huge, a-grade procrastinator)

I do that A LOT. (oh and now I have Vanish cleaner advert popping up on the side, lol)

But I've actually been trying to do something, a little something every day. So I'm proud of myself. Like I came home today and went through my lecture notes and emailed my lecturer about stuff I didn't understand (like 70% of it haha) 

and I've started writing down in like a diary format what classes I have on each day and like what I need to read for a specific day. I think that really helps, and when you have exams on the day and coursework to hand in, it's a really good to keep track of what you need to do. 

Like I wrote down for example;

"Thursday 5th Feb 2015: Media Public Relations class."

And then after the lesson I've got some tasks to do and reading to do for next week so then whatever next week's date is...

"Thursday 12th Feb 2015: Media PR class... Reading due on blahblahblah... write specific points from reading" etc etc 

You're in year 11 right? ( I feel for you :P) - I'd suggest you do something like this so like what days you got what lessons and then what readings (revising) to do, and then when your hand in date or exam days are, so you're basically keeping a day to day tracking on it. 

It's going to help you so much because you'll know what you're procrastinating with and even if you're like me whose really lazy with doing work and leaves stuff to the last minute, you'll know exactly how many days are left until you need it. 
mine is now a 'discover svalbard' ad. 
(this is our new game from now on. LOL)

I think I'm just procratinating all over again. Thing is, when I'm stressed, it happens a lot. I actually felt like I improved at the end of Year 10 and starting Year 11 was better than how I started Year 10 (because I was a huge insomniac and that messed me up for a bit). But I feel like I'm just falling into my old habits.

Good for you, man. You sound like you've actually got your shit together. And you're trying, you're trying and you're succeeding and doing absolutely awesome.

Thank you though! :)) (for the handy tips.  xP)

ZAHARA.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah, so some of my old neighbours visited today and I just wanted to laugh because of how my mum automatically uses bragging rights and only brags about me whenever guests are over.

With the other current neighbours, they all just get together and complain and thus, then she complains about me too.

Mums. ROFL

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Haha I'm still looking for posts to post this meme in.. you know a post when someone gets burned LOL

(in reply to your next post)
Random ads just make me laugh so much; especially when it's so weird. Like I just wonder what the world of the internet was thinking when it decided to air that ad... like what are you trying to say? hehe

I have no ad right now but it does says "free online radio listen to it" lol

AHAHAHAHAHA fanfics on IF using emoticons LMFAO. People actually do that? OH GOD. I haven't seen one yet but I know I'll cringe straight away! Why people why!? Can you not like write NORMALLY? LOL

Wattpad (Whatpadd? I can't remember lol) has some really good stories. Like I don't even consider them fanfics because they're pretty much original work (most of them anyway) that people have written. 

AH. The days of crappy writing. I remember when I was younger and I wrote a whole load of stuff which if I'd read now, I'll cry because it's so dumb. I mean I had good ideas (some of them) but my writing was just kiddish. I was 11 at the time too lol. But I think when you get older, you do end up developing your own writing style that you're comfortable with. 

OOH. I'm doing Lit (well for a module, not overall) and it's hard! Like I love it and all but the essay questions are so confusing. Sigh. Uni life. 

ohsehun.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged

mine is now a 'discover svalbard' ad. 
(this is our new game from now on. LOL)

I think I'm just procratinating all over again. Thing is, when I'm stressed, it happens a lot. I actually felt like I improved at the end of Year 10 and starting Year 11 was better than how I started Year 10 (because I was a huge insomniac and that messed me up for a bit). But I feel like I'm just falling into my old habits.

Good for you, man. You sound like you've actually got your shit together. And you're trying, you're trying and you're succeeding and doing absolutely awesome.

Thank you though! :)) (for the handy tips.  xP)

HAHAHA. I've got a cold and flu lemsip add hahahahaha

This is defo a new game. And the deciphering what the ads are trying to say. LOL Am I going to be ill? Should I buy some lemsips today? TongueLOL

I started procrastinating during year 12-13. Like I just fell into a slump and didn't want to do anything. ANd then it continued on and off till first year uni and last semester (where I failed my module) and yeah I'm SUCH an insomniac too! I can't fall asleep until like 3 and then when I did I kept waking up 2/3 hours later and even when I had two days over no sleeping, I just couldn't.  

I think I realised why that's happening. 'Cause now that I'm actually doing some work, and trying to pull myself together, I can fall asleep easily now like yesterday (okay I was up watching somethign yesterday but the day before lol) I slept at 11pm which I think is WAY earlier than 3am. And I'm better at waking up on time as well. I don't even need music to fall asleep anymore. (I hate the silence and I somehow got myself used to sleeping with music on, but then it started irritating me because I ended up actually listening along and I couldn't fall asleep). 

Yeah I'm someone who gets stressed too but funnily enough I don't show it. Like I get stressed when someone says 'tell me what mark you got for assigment' etc and I just feel like biting myself cause I can't take that question. I also get stressed when people talk about Uni outside of Uni. Like why? 

I guess you need to get into a routine (I sound like such a boring person lol) but honestly, once YOU'RE in control of what you need to do either by writing down your works to do, or making a calendar or something, you'll be able to control your stress level... If you know what you need to do... so you need to get from point A to point B... that'll calm you down.
Because say you know you have to get to point B (the exam for example) but you don't know HOW to get there (say what work you need to do or what you need to revise) then that will really make you stressed. You're the one in control, not procrastination. because why do we even procrastinate? Because we don't know what to do. 

I hope that makes sense anyway, ahhh I feel like such a senior hahaha

ohsehun.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Yeah, so some of my old neighbours visited today and I just wanted to laugh because of how my mum automatically uses bragging rights and only brags about me whenever guests are over.

With the other current neighbours, they all just get together and complain and thus, then she complains about me too.

Mums. ROFL

Old neighbours? You guys actually meet with your neighbours? lol.

I hate it when parents brag or talk about you. like stfu. it's so embarrassing because my parents don't give a crap what grade I get whether its an A, B or C but even when its a crap grade... don't tell other people!! Ouch

ohsehun.

Go to top