Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#6|Hogwarts 2.0|HarshadChopra'sFace (Page 18)

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by labyrinth.

Probably won't be able to.reply much, once I finish freakin high school, and the holidays come I'll be free (well, for a short time anyway)

For now I'm just panicking about my exams (they're tomorrow! f**k.)

SHIT. Good luck babe! 
Thank you! :)))

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Also, it absolutely bloody figures that I want to start writing/drawing/being creatively productive now when I have exams. It sucks. My attention span is already low, I need to get my shit together. 
This is the official thing, man.
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

About the WH stuff, I've sort If given up for a bit because I have exams and I gotta revise like mental. But I'll catch up somtime.
I've given up on that show. Had enough. So boring at times. LOL Kinda jarring to be honest. It started off great but meh, I'm not in high school anymore.

The WH + KY2 episode from ages back was awesome. And before I started revising I watched some of KY2 (amongst other things) did I already tell you that before? Idk.

That merger. I actually liked it. It was nostalgic in a way. I love that feeling when you come back to the place you spent time in. HOWEVER, I didn't understand the Veebha/Manik angle. In the KY2 universe, he's madly in love with Nandini, I don't understand what the writers were doing here. He should have mentioned something about Nandini IMO. That would've calmed the MaNan fans and made the plot alright. But whatev.

Also, the Sid and Utkarsh being related was obvious from the beginning, the writers are so not subtle. Haha. Everyone called on that ages back.

LOL THEY WERE SO UNSUBTLE!! omg.

I really don't want V and P together too, idk. And as much as everyone likes SidYali, I feel like he's too much of dick. I get that everyone digs that, the whole redeemed thing too, but it's overdone. Sometimes it works if the chemistry is great, otherwise it just doesn't.

UGH. V and P. I saw potential in P and Siyali!! They had a silent chemistry. They could have done something more to that. But no. I will never ship V and P. She is his teacher for god's sake.

Parth (character dude) needs to emote better. Poor thing.

Word.LOL

Yeah, okay. When we both have the drive to watch it we will.  Otherwise right now its pretty boring.

I really liked the way it started too, it figures that I've already lost interest so quick. But atleast it's better than whatever indian dramas are going on right now. Idk.

I liked the merger episode. I thought the backstory was cute even if it didn't make sense for people who only watched KY2. I think he could've name-dropped nandini atleast. 

Yeah, because Sid's mother just 'happens' to have a tattoo of both their names.

I'm still rooting for P and S. I'll get my informant of a sister to let me know when it happens. LOL

We need new 'in common' shows. LOL

Haha, I feel like the show tries too hard. Like just let it flow man! The guy behind WH is the same guy who did Fanaah as well. And that show was a total bomb. I mean, the promotions and everything made it seem so cool but it just went NO WHERE. Watched halfway through Fanaah 1 but I didn't understand anything. The only good thing to come from that show was Preet the Witch. I really liked her, and her Miss Havishamness. Fanaah 2... I don't even know LOL

Oh I lost interest in WH so quickly that I'm surprised. I didn't even lose interest in KY2 this quickly. And now KY2 is such a dragfest. But it's still cute at times. But I really wish they did some storylines different.

Merger episode. YES. He could have name dropped Nandini! That was all!

Heh. The tattoo. That was SO cheesy! Like the 'U' and 'S'? Lolz. so hilarious.

OH PLEASE DO.

And yes. New 'in common' shows. I don't even know what I'm watching these days. Me and my friend take the piss out of dumb ishani is Meri aashique but I don't really watch that much. Maybe like once every two weeks. 

Sometimes watch shastri sisters because its just on. shit but damn devyani's new hairstyle looks nice.

udaan. why do they over glorify everything chakor does? She eats. *theme song* she cries *theme song* she shits *theme song* asdfghjkl!!! like dude. calm yo shits down. she annoys me now LOL 

umm... what else. idek LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Also, it absolutely bloody figures that I want to start writing/drawing/being creatively productive now when I have exams. It sucks. My attention span is already low, I need to get my shit together. 
This is the official thing, man.

OMG WORD TO THIS. LIKE SAME HERE!

I feel like doing something else apart from doing by assignments! 

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
dude, do you watch the voice? or atleast this season's?
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged

the british one? (or any? lol)

nope.

I gave that up halfway through the first season. LOLLOLLOL

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

the british one? (or any? lol)

nope.

I gave that up halfway through the first season. LOLLOLLOL

yeah, ours (i've never watched any of the US version)
I switch in whenever I fancy, I don't really watch it much and tune in sometimes but I prefer it over x-factor. And oh my god.

this guy.

ZAHARA.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
http://anatomicalhistorian.tumblr.com/post/119769360512/kristen-the-rageful-wildbearchild

what happened to you was mild, but this shit needs to stop if it happens to often. catcalling can lead to other things and you gotta make a voice against it.

Edited by labyrinth. - 24 May 2015 at 4:43pm

ZAHARA.

Go to top