Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#6|Hogwarts 2.0|HarshadChopra'sFace (Page 18)

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 5328

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
http://anatomicalhistorian.tumblr.com/post/119769360512/kristen-the-rageful-wildbearchild

what happened to you was mild, but this shit needs to stop if it happens to often. catcalling can lead to other things and you gotta make a voice against it.


Edited by labyrinth. - 24 May 2015 at 4:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 5328

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.



Haha, I feel like the show tries too hard. Like just let it flow man! The guy behind WH is the same guy who did Fanaah as well. And that show was a total bomb. I mean, the promotions and everything made it seem so cool but it just went NO WHERE. Watched halfway through Fanaah 1 but I didn't understand anything. The only good thing to come from that show was Preet the Witch. I really liked her, and her Miss Havishamness. Fanaah 2... I don't even know LOL

Oh I lost interest in WH so quickly that I'm surprised. I didn't even lose interest in KY2 this quickly. And now KY2 is such a dragfest. But it's still cute at times. But I really wish they did some storylines different.

Merger episode. YES. He could have name dropped Nandini! That was all!

Heh. The tattoo. That was SO cheesy! Like the 'U' and 'S'? Lolz. so hilarious.

OH PLEASE DO.

And yes. New 'in common' shows. I don't even know what I'm watching these days. Me and my friend take the piss out of dumb ishani is Meri aashique but I don't really watch that much. Maybe like once every two weeks. 

Sometimes watch shastri sisters because its just on. shit but damn devyani's new hairstyle looks nice.

udaan. why do they over glorify everything chakor does? She eats. *theme song* she cries *theme song* she shits *theme song* asdfghjkl!!! like dude. calm yo shits down. she annoys me now LOL 

umm... what else. idek LOL


Fanaah, oh my god. I thought it would be okay, because it was supposedly inspired from every hit vampire supernatural teen drama ever. LOL

Me and my sister watched 5 minutes of it, skipping through, and just about died of laughter.

Preet, yeah okay, she was the only good thing. I suppose I just have a bias for the actress.

WH, what's going on? I heard Ayaz was gay, but that's it. I hope they don't use the 'depraved homosexual' trope, that shit is so old. the homophobic behaviour needs to stop, it's not progressive if you show them negatively. I'm just speculating here though. I always knew he was though, it was another thing that was super obvious.

KY2, I've abandoned, even if I haven't gone far. Exams, man. Exams.
I'll catch up one day.

Aashiqui is so awful, oh god. So, so bad. Same with Shashtri sisters. Don't watch colours stuff much, I do like Swaragini a little though. But I haven't watched enough of it to know. Anyway, I'd rather watch the pakistan shows. Like maybe dayar e dil and alvida after exams.

Udaan, okay. That's cute. I just prefer her little sister - who is so adorable, man, I just want to give her a hug.

Haha, is it just colours shows? 

I guess there ain't much on the indian side. we'll try the other side of the tv spectrum now.


Edited by labyrinth. - 24 May 2015 at 4:52pm
ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 9022

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by labyrinth.



Fanaah, oh my god. I thought it would be okay, because it was supposedly inspired from every hit vampire supernatural teen drama ever. LOL

Me and my sister watched 5 minutes of it, skipping through, and just about died of laughter.

Preet, yeah okay, she was the only good thing. I suppose I just have a bias for the actress.

WH, what's going on? I heard Ayaz was gay, but that's it. I hope they don't use the 'depraved homosexual' trope, that shit is so old. the homophobic behaviour needs to stop, it's not progressive if you show them negatively. I'm just speculating here though. I always knew he was though, it was another thing that was super obvious.

KY2, I've abandoned, even if I haven't gone far. Exams, man. Exams.
I'll catch up one day.

Aashiqui is so awful, oh god. So, so bad. Same with Shashtri sisters. Don't watch colours stuff much, I do like Swaragini a little though. But I haven't watched enough of it to know. Anyway, I'd rather watch the pakistan shows. Like maybe dayar e dil and alvida after exams.

Udaan, okay. That's cute. I just prefer her little sister - who is so adorable, man, I just want to give her a hug.

Haha, is it just colours shows? 

I guess there ain't much on the indian side. we'll try the other side of the tv spectrum now.

Fanaah was advertised like the greatest thing but it was so crap. I mean, I could have written a better story even without the budget. LIKE DUDES. They prob wanted to get on the PKYEK hype which was like back in 2010(?) But like the only reason that show worked was because it seemed low hyped at first, and the plot was straightfoward. Girl falls for Vampire, Vampire falls for girl and girl has birth secrets etc. I had no idea W*F the plot was in Fanaah.

Preet! I loved her! I loved her back story with the Miss Havisham twist. I also LOVED the guy that played the guy opposite her (forgot his name) Anshuman I think(?) but then they had to go change him and bring that humse hai life actor! They did not suit! At least the first guy looked vampireish. Lol. He was great!

WH. OKAY. he's only gay cause real!Ayaz's character is gay. So lame. Smelt it a mile off lol.

KY2. Oh it's good. Well, hit and miss but I do appreciate the story telling, just not the dragging and the "dramatic" plots. lke no. 

I laugh at Aashique. It's my fav comedy show. Shastri Sisters. SO BORING MAN. Same old kitchen politics. Same old. At least when Kekta does it, you can sort of lol but na. 

Swaragini. EH. Bored of that too. They're half sisters right? Udaan!

OMG. The little sister Imli is SO cute! Like she's so adorable! Show me more of her than Chakor! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 5328

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
did I ever tell you how much of a drama queen I am?

this one time, I accidentally touched a hot crucible in science and it left a mark and it really stung at the time, so I went home and I drew a 2 minute comic on it. 

the end.


Edited by labyrinth. - 25 May 2015 at 4:55pm
ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 9022

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by labyrinth.

did I ever tell you how much of a drama queen I am?

this one time, I accidentally touched a hot crucible in science and it left a mark and it really stung at the time, so I went home and I drew a 2 minute comic on it. 

the end.


HUH?

lol
ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 5328

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
ASKDANADASKPDPKASKDKJ
ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 5328

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33290341

 
HOW GREAT IS THIS?
ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 9022

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by labyrinth.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33290341

 
HOW GREAT IS THIS?


i've seen this news everywhere!


Yay for those people (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CC#5|Hogwarts 2.0|Faye's Ode to Bittali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: ZAHARA.   Replies: 746   Views: 18246

ZAHARA. 746 18246 08 March 2014 at 8:58am by ohsehun.
CC#4|Hogwarts 2.0|Inayah Loves Justin Bieber[IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131

Author: ohsehun.   Replies: 1040   Views: 18551

ohsehun. 1040 18551 02 June 2013 at 12:53pm by VasusenaRadheya
CC #3|Hogwarts 2.0|Lord Voldemort Has Risen[IO!]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: ZAHARA.   Replies: 1103   Views: 17931

ZAHARA. 1103 17931 10 May 2013 at 12:48pm by ohsehun.
CC #2|Hogwarts 2.0|Hot-licious Men [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: ZAHARA.   Replies: 1104   Views: 18856

ZAHARA. 1104 18856 12 February 2013 at 3:50pm by ohsehun.
CC| Hogwarts 2.0 | TheSortingHat [Invites ONLY]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: ZAHARA.   Replies: 981   Views: 19278

ZAHARA. 981 19278 06 February 2013 at 4:53pm by ohsehun.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index