Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#6|Hogwarts 2.0|HarshadChopra'sFace (Page 15)

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Holy crap WArrior High and the night call! 

I LOVE IT.

I love how it's not just simple ragging but it's a TRADITION, a way for the juniors to show their seniors what they can do. I love that. 

AND when Fab 5 made a video talking about how to survive the night, that just gave me so much feels! Like it makes it seem like their universe is real! I still don't understand how Vibha is the same age as them (19) but I guess it can happen...

Like my friend worked as an apprentice in our secondary school straight after college, so she would have been 19 too. So yeah I guess it does make sense. :P

ANYWAY. YEAH the music! I love it ! 

still need to watch todays episode but I literally just marathoned mon-wed's episodes just now. I'm way too tired but the music just put me on a high :P

Same!

Haha, I love that they're showing it as this, because I'm strictly against ragging and I'm so glad it's nothing more than something harmless, the way the portray it, as a tradition.

Yeah. I was wondering at first, like - what, do I have to watch KY2 too to make sense of this or something?

So they went to school there too? Huh.

I dun' really get Vibha's age thing? So you're not the only one confused by it. LOL

Yep. LOL

My plan was to watch all the episodes in a go at the end of each week.

I'm just gonna watch today's in a bit though, after the writing thing.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
UH. I was talking about Dhruv (real Utkarsh) LOL. He's 20 in real life! But yeah he's so weird! 
Utkarsh the character? Yeah I see him in a brotherly way too! Although I do sort of ship Siyali with him. Basically I ship Siyali with everyone. I think she's just great. 

(ps all these actor names into character names are confusing me) LOL

Actual theme music? OMG. I just found out! "Do You Feel Alive" by Raphael Lake & Ben Fisher? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrumxbc-ECw OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe it's an actual English song! WOAAAH. The sound guys at Warrior High are GOOD. Like really good. Even with the dubstep! omg i love it!

Krisann and Utkarsh? (as in Warrior High guys?) ERM. I have no idea. I sort of don't want them too but I can guess how their relationship will go :P I guess the writers will ship them together only because of the yaariyan meta (Dhruv and Alya in yaariyan are played by actors Utkarsh and Krisann) LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
OH YEAH it's your birthday soon!
UM. when's teh actual date? Embarrassed

oh I just went to town today to meet my friend. holy shit my body is aching that's how tired I am! [had assignment deadlines and late nights and early mornigns this whole week!]

UH. whats with the prompt? LOL

ooh the ideas you have sound cool esp the soldier with anxiety problems! Tongue haha I love females that are badass! [like how I love Niti from Warrior High!]

I don't get the situation part, you'll need to explain more on whats that about LOL

ohsehun.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

Same!

Haha, I love that they're showing it as this, because I'm strictly against ragging and I'm so glad it's nothing more than something harmless, the way the portray it, as a tradition.

Yeah. I was wondering at first, like - what, do I have to watch KY2 too to make sense of this or something?

So they went to school there too? Huh.

I dun' really get Vibha's age thing? So you're not the only one confused by it. LOL

Yep. LOL

My plan was to watch all the episodes in a go at the end of each week.

I'm just gonna watch today's in a bit though, after the writing thing.

Just jamming to that song. Tongue

YEAH. Like even if the seniors are messing with the juniors, I do like how they made it a tradition, and its not bullying. This is just for fun and the teachers are in it. If the teachers didn't know then I'd be angry with it, but seeing as they know and even Vibha helped out - I'd say its pretty safe. BUT the whole getting together to fight against the seniors seems SO cool!!!!!!! Like AW, I wanna do that!

YEAH. Okay, you don't need to watch Yaariyan but some parts do make sense. Basically it was a promotional strategy between MTV and the two shows. But I think that was just an awesome promotional strategy!!!! Because of the bloody feels! By using yaariyan guys as ex Warrior students, it's like they helped the warrior guys to fight against the seniors! LAAAVE IT! 

Yeah 'Fab 5' went to Warrior High! There's a lot of Meta in this show... like okay, most of the character names in WH are based on the cast names from KY2. All except Sid and Siyali are inspired. [Did you know Sid was actually meant to be called 'Abhisekh' as in the actor who played Harshad and Alya's brother in KY2?] LOL I prefer Sid :P he just looks like a Sid.

Oh and other meta: IF krisann and Utkarsh get together, it's a meta trolling at KY2's actors krisann and utkarsh whose characters get together in the show. ANd eh... you know the real niti? The one who plays Nandini? WELL. She's tiny! Like she's so cutely short and i dunno if they intended it, but you can assume that WH Niti is a tinier version of real Niti LOL

AND VIBHA's age! I cracked it! 

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged

UH. I was talking about Dhruv (real Utkarsh) LOL. He's 20 in real life! But yeah he's so weird! 
Utkarsh the character? Yeah I see him in a brotherly way too! Although I do sort of ship Siyali with him. Basically I ship Siyali with everyone. I think she's just great. 

(ps all these actor names into character names are confusing me) LOL

Actual theme music? OMG. I just found out! "Do You Feel Alive" by Raphael Lake & Ben Fisher? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrumxbc-ECw OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe it's an actual English song! WOAAAH. The sound guys at Warrior High are GOOD. Like really good. Even with the dubstep! omg i love it!

Krisann and Utkarsh? (as in Warrior High guys?) ERM. I have no idea. I sort of don't want them too but I can guess how their relationship will go :P I guess the writers will ship them together only because of the yaariyan meta (Dhruv and Alya in yaariyan are played by actors Utkarsh and Krisann) LOL

Because we were talking about KY2, I was talking about the guy who playsdhruv. But you thought I meant the one who plays Utkarsh. Haha. The whole same names thing is both confusing and funny. LOL 

I ship Siyali with Parth, but also with Sid? LOL

Yeah, I've already downloaded it and everything. So goood.

Dude, they have awesome music picks.

Yeah, warrior high guys. Considering I watch that and not KY2. LOL

I think I'll watch a few episodes to make sense of it.
ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged

OH YEAH it's your birthday soon!
UM. when's teh actual date? Embarrassed

oh I just went to town today to meet my friend. holy shit my body is aching that's how tired I am! [had assignment deadlines and late nights and early mornigns this whole week!]

UH. whats with the prompt? LOL

ooh the ideas you have sound cool esp the soldier with anxiety problems! Tongue haha I love females that are badass! [like how I love Niti from Warrior High!]

I don't get the situation part, you'll need to explain more on whats that about LOL
Haha, it's on Monday. 

Going out in a bit, so I figured I might as well reply. I might have to to forsake the writing thing.

Looks like I'll disappoint after all. Clown

I have to pair them all together into one 500 worded story.

Right. The situations are basically how it's going to be set, like the female and the male options paired together in a situation, eg meeting after 10 years.
ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Just jamming to that song. Tongue

YEAH. Like even if the seniors are messing with the juniors, I do like how they made it a tradition, and its not bullying. This is just for fun and the teachers are in it. If the teachers didn't know then I'd be angry with it, but seeing as they know and even Vibha helped out - I'd say its pretty safe. BUT the whole getting together to fight against the seniors seems SO cool!!!!!!! Like AW, I wanna do that!

YEAH. Okay, you don't need to watch Yaariyan but some parts do make sense. Basically it was a promotional strategy between MTV and the two shows. But I think that was just an awesome promotional strategy!!!! Because of the bloody feels! By using yaariyan guys as ex Warrior students, it's like they helped the warrior guys to fight against the seniors! LAAAVE IT! 

Yeah 'Fab 5' went to Warrior High! There's a lot of Meta in this show... like okay, most of the character names in WH are based on the cast names from KY2. All except Sid and Siyali are inspired. [Did you know Sid was actually meant to be called 'Abhisekh' as in the actor who played Harshad and Alya's brother in KY2?] LOL I prefer Sid :P he just looks like a Sid.

Oh and other meta: IF krisann and Utkarsh get together, it's a meta trolling at KY2's actors krisann and utkarsh whose characters get together in the show. ANd eh... you know the real niti? The one who plays Nandini? WELL. She's tiny! Like she's so cutely short and i dunno if they intended it, but you can assume that WH Niti is a tinier version of real Niti LOL

AND VIBHA's age! I cracked it! 

It just seems like fun. Like something they'd look back on, like the fab 5, and laugh about. Rather than something traumatising. LOL

So it's like a crossover? Whoa. And a crossover that actually makes sense. That's...pretty awesome. I'll give the makers that.

And there's a hella lot of parallels between the two shows too. Damn. I'm actually impressed. Tongue

I looove meta. I love digging into all of that shit.

So yeah, give me meta. Give me all of it.

Yo. Imma reserve for now, because I gotta go out, but I'll reply soon okay? xP
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
ill reply to you later but first check this out..

the dubstep track on the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNSLBE8QBW4

ohsehun.

Go to top