Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#6|Hogwarts 2.0|HarshadChopra'sFace (Page 14)

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Heh, I was just thinking about Indian TV and I came to a conclusion.

The majority of Saas Bahu shit goes like this:

30 minute time slot of each drama
10 minutes taken by adverts
20 minutes are left of which atleast...
2 minutes are shown in flashbacks
5 minutes shown in staring and dushum dushum effects
and atleast 2 minutes are shown in leads crying
That means only 11 minutes of actual watchable scenes
but even then you can forward like at least 5 minutes of those
leaving only 6 minutes of shit that actually matters in a whole episode.

YEAH. I'm talking about you Sasural Simar Ka, Shastri Sisters and every other crap that they throw at us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

I'll get started on it soon, just not now.
Although your plan of marathoning when it's over and done with sounds better right now. LOL

PAHAHAHA, you're better off waiting and marathoning (?) it later :P

*Yeah, I'll just post here what I wrote (kinda) in another post of mine. here: 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4318548

'Cause I kind of ranted, aha. LOL

Lemme go read it after this :P

WARRIOR HIGH, DUDE.

I love it. Stern Smile

basically, I made my sister watch it a week in, and we both watched it together on the MTV site, and she fell in love too. And I fell in love. And then we just made the decision to watch it at the end of every week, so we don't have to moan about having to wait a whole 2 days for new episodes (because yeah, we're those kind of people LOL) and just binge watch it in a day

OOOH. your sister eh? I told my brother that KY2 was sort of based on Boys Over Flowers 'cause he likes Lee Min Ho {lead actor} but he hasn't watched it. I just told him afterwards that there's no point in it lol

THE MUSIC. I AM IN LOOOVE.

Like, shit man. The music is so rad that I almost flailed. I knew, the first time I watched the trailer, that I would be hooked. As soon as I heard that damn music. Like, wow, seriously man. It's so good that it threw me off when I first listened to it because I didn't expect it. Also, the show features some other awesome music too, like random dubstep too, and I don't even like dubstep too much

OHMYGOD the dubstep!!!!! Like it all sounds so frikken awesome! The music is seriously good!!!! And I'm glad they didn't use many bollywood tracks! 

And the headteacher, I just find her so adorable. A badass. And adorable. An adorable badass> I don't know. LOL
I always liked her as an actress.

She's so adorable! I watch her on udaan and she's such a cute granny there hahaha

yeah, I thought that too! Siyali (Saiyali?) I think sounds too whiny sometimes, because her voice is at a higher pitch, I don't why. But I think that's just the whole new acting thing. And the Parth dude, man. I'm in. His protectiveness for his mother, wow, yep, character with tragic-ish past, gimme. Although, his dialogue needs work because right now he's too much of the whole awkward, but always angry dude. And yeah. But the rest of them are so good! Niti, she's so cute! I remember the actress from another show too, except it got shit and I stopped watching, but her and the guy who plays Utkarsh are awesome, man. Tongue

Yeah agree with siyali but her voice isn't that annoying. I think Parth needs to improve with his voicing, he's got the looks down, just the voice doesn't play up to par with his expressions {even if it has jut been the angry young man} lol. Niti! OH YEAH. she was in baba aiso var dhondo or whatever shit it was -- I think it was on Imagine TV or something. And she cameoed in Qubool Hai. I LOVE HER AS NITI. SHE'S SO FRIKKEN RAD! <3 Utkarsh! heh, the guy is cute. Like hes like a little munchkin that gets emotional, nawww! 

And Parth's mum finally, finally took a friggin' stand, I'm weirdly super proud of her for standing up for her son. I thought she would be the typical obedient, doormat of a wife, as they are always portrayed. But, I admit, she surprised me dude. She's cool. Cool

THE MUM <3 I love her and Parth's relationship. 

Parth's step-dad needs to grow a pair, honestly. He's such a little bitch. Stern Smile

Guy needs to calm his ass down. Like no wonde rParth has issues

And dudeee! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. The inner nerd in me is really picky about things like that, so I always notice like the cinematography and whether or not the scene flows and the camera work. And I was not disappointed with this show. it's so good that I just had to rant. I haven't joined a forum here since forever, thought I'd completely disconnected from all of that. But this might just be the show that'll make me reconsider. 

Hahaha. I also loved that shot when Utkarsh and Siyali are talking after he finds out about what she did, and he walks out but the camera follows him and then pans out as he looks back at her. I LOVED THAT SHOT. The cinematography is great so far! like really good for an Indian TV. But the audio is bad at times, but I feel like that's just MTV as general LOL

Although the forum isn't really much right now. We need to do more things to liven it up.

Someone should put up a members introduction thread and stuff too. And atleast a creation gallery or somethin'.

LOL YAY. We're finally active on a forum together! That hasn't happened since like EHMMBH or something hahaha. Yeah, someone should go and ask permission. :P

(and it's weird but I've already got an idea for a fic even though I'm already in the process of writing something else + english lit work. LOL)

OH REALLY? Ideas!!!

I will do, then. LOL

I think that dhruv (dhruv?) guy is pretty hot. :P

Dude, it's the same post. LOL

Aha, your brother likes Lee Min Ho? I don't think anyone in my family watches anything Korean besides me (and that's not really much from me), but my brother has some general knowledge, and mostly, in my family, we're all obsessed with the Japanese side of things. xP

Bam. The music. So awesome, man. I am in literal awe. Approve

Yeah, haha, me too! She's so cute. :))

Badass ladies are always awesome in shows. And man. She's getting there, becayse the mum is cool, man. I thought she was going to be this timid, dutiful little wife. but nope. She's awesome. And she will do anything for her son. aw. I can feel my non-existential heart feeling something. Blushing

Siyali, I think, she just kept bossing around Niti and Utkarsh, so her voice sounded weird to me at the time. But I do think, as a new actress, that she is really improving. Parth really needs some work, but I love him anyway, so hey. LOL

Niti! Yeah, I watched that too. LOL

It's proven, every asian family watches the same mind-numbingly-horrible crap on tv. LOL

Utkarsh and his ma. Ah. Tongue

Parth's step-dad needs to be rid off and let Parth and his mum live in peace. Like, he needs help. Stern Smile

Yes! I loved the way they did it. It just adds to the scene more, and highlights his shock so well. And in that moment you feel equally sad for Siyali and Utkarsh, but also sad and proud just because of their friendship, and the way they stick together. 

Yes, dude! we finally have a common forum. LOL
Even if this forum isn't really getting anywhere, much. But it's still a start. LOL

Creation gallery's up. And there's already some awesome stuff in it, I'm so proud. Approve

Dude. I really gotta start learning how to write again. I got invited to this writing challenge thing (bless whoever invited me, even though I haven't written anything in months and the only thing they saw of my work was a drabble LOL) and I only joined because I need to start pushing myself to write. 
ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Heh, I was just thinking about Indian TV and I came to a conclusion.

The majority of Saas Bahu shit goes like this:

30 minute time slot of each drama
10 minutes taken by adverts
20 minutes are left of which atleast...
2 minutes are shown in flashbacks
5 minutes shown in staring and dushum dushum effects
and atleast 2 minutes are shown in leads crying
That means only 11 minutes of actual watchable scenes
but even then you can forward like at least 5 minutes of those
leaving only 6 minutes of shit that actually matters in a whole episode.

YEAH. I'm talking about you Sasural Simar Ka, Shastri Sisters and every other crap that they throw at us
SO TRUE. ROFL
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged

I will do, then. LOL

Dhruv guy? Oh you mean Utkarsh? (as in real life actor Utkarsh not the character Utkarsh) LOL. OH YEAH. He's such a weirdo. Like in a good way. Can you believe he's 20?! LIKE same age as me! LOL I don't find him hot, I find him cute in a quirky way LOL

Aha, your brother likes Lee Min Ho? I don't think anyone in my family watches anything Korean besides me (and that's not really much from me), but my brother has some general knowledge, and mostly, in my family, we're all obsessed with the Japanese side of things. xP

AHHH! I wanna learn japanese next! And also Mandarin/Chinese whatever. LIKE I wanna learn a lot of language. I wanna brush up on Bengali because I forgot most of it, but also I wanna learn how to read Hindi and Nepali because they have similar letterings to Bangla. So cool. 

HELL YEAH! THE DUBSTEP OHMYGOD

Badass ladies are always awesome in shows. And man. She's getting there, becayse the mum is cool, man. I thought she was going to be this timid, dutiful little wife. but nope. She's awesome. And she will do anything for her son. aw. I can feel my non-existential heart feeling something. Blushing

Siyali, I think, she just kept bossing around Niti and Utkarsh, so her voice sounded weird to me at the time. But I do think, as a new actress, that she is really improving. Parth really needs some work, but I love him anyway, so hey. LOL

HEHE I love this trio! They're so cute! The actress is okay, shes not annoying not like 'krissann' (the character) and her bimbo followers. 

It's proven, every asian family watches the same mind-numbingly-horrible crap on tv. LOL

Parth's step-dad needs to be rid off and let Parth and his mum live in peace. Like, he needs help. Stern Smile

Yes! I loved the way they did it. It just adds to the scene more, and highlights his shock so well. And in that moment you feel equally sad for Siyali and Utkarsh, but also sad and proud just because of their friendship, and the way they stick together. 

Even if this forum isn't really getting anywhere, much. But it's still a start. LOL

Creation gallery's up. And there's already some awesome stuff in it, I'm so proud. Approve

Dude. I really gotta start learning how to write again. I got invited to this writing challenge thing (bless whoever invited me, even though I haven't written anything in months and the only thing they saw of my work was a drabble LOL) and I only joined because I need to start pushing myself to write. 

AHHH. Have you written anything lately?

ohsehun.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Holy crap WArrior High and the night call! 

I LOVE IT.

I love how it's not just simple ragging but it's a TRADITION, a way for the juniors to show their seniors what they can do. I love that. 

AND when Fab 5 made a video talking about how to survive the night, that just gave me so much feels! Like it makes it seem like their universe is real! I still don't understand how Vibha is the same age as them (19) but I guess it can happen...

Like my friend worked as an apprentice in our secondary school straight after college, so she would have been 19 too. So yeah I guess it does make sense. :P

ANYWAY. YEAH the music! I love it ! 

still need to watch todays episode but I literally just marathoned mon-wed's episodes just now. I'm way too tired but the music just put me on a high :P

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged

I will do, then. LOL

Dhruv guy? Oh you mean Utkarsh? (as in real life actor Utkarsh not the character Utkarsh) LOL. OH YEAH. He's such a weirdo. Like in a good way. Can you believe he's 20?! LIKE same age as me! LOL I don't find him hot, I find him cute in a quirky way LOL

AHHH! I wanna learn japanese next! And also Mandarin/Chinese whatever. LIKE I wanna learn a lot of language. I wanna brush up on Bengali because I forgot most of it, but also I wanna learn how to read Hindi and Nepali because they have similar letterings to Bangla. So cool. 

HELL YEAH! THE DUBSTEP OHMYGOD

HEHE I love this trio! They're so cute! The actress is okay, shes not annoying not like 'krissann' (the character) and her bimbo followers. 

AHHH. Have you written anything lately?

Nooo. I mean Dhruv for KY2. LOL

I see Utkarsh as cute, but in a...brotherly way? Idk, I'm just too attached to the characters by this point. LOL

Japanese and French and Italian (just because I want to live in Italy one day, but that is never happening so. LOL)

I'm shit at bengali, as you know, and I'm doing Spanish. (horrible mistake) I can atleast read in arabic but I want to learn what it all means someday. 

Ohhh! And I found the actual theme music!! I knew I'd heard it somewhere before! I heard it in a Breaking Bad thing. And I forgot where it was from, until someone posted a link to it. But then I shazam'ed it so I found out the actual artist. Chuffed. Tongue

Their friendship, ah. Something about it warms me. Oh god, Krissan. Are her and Utkarsh going to get together or somethin'? LOL

Writing? I tried, but I couldn't. Mostly, it's just short story stuff. Or not even that.
ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Although, the writing thing I joined? The deadline is tomorrow. And I dun' wanna disappoint by being a no-show, so I gotta get this thing done. 

But I'll be super busy tomorrow 'cause my idiot friends wanna go out and 'treat me'. (which is stupid, because I never like it whenever people do too much for me. I'd rather give than take.) And then I gotta shop for 3 people, who I've gotta give gifts to on my birthday. LOL

So I figured I gotta get my head down. And basically, we all posted some prompts and then someone put it through a random generator, and I dunno what to do with mine because I haven't started yet. But, ah well. I guess I'll do it in a bit.

The prompt is:

Male - A king's step brother

Female - The girl who lies like she breathes air (aka a Compulsive liar)

Situation - 10 year reunion

Like, what? Of all prompts? LOL

Although, through the excuse of this writing this thing, I actually now have ideas for futures stories. 

hold up, I'll just copy + paste in the next post. LOL

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Male 

soldier with ptsd, 
morally deficient lawyer, 
the idiot that had to go to hospital at 2.00am because he fell off a tree          

Female

undercover agent, 
officer in training, who is your everyday regular badass
nerdy booklover and sapiosexual, but with a super sharp tongue and wit that can cutsomeone

females are the coolest. Cool

Situations

I came up with too many situations, man. I've been saving up some for au's I would never write.

Wait, lemme just post them. #toomuchimagination

at a court

a mafia hideout

old age home

elevator

teaching at a high school with annoying kids and hot teachers

together online (besties online/haters in real life)

at a daycare

the gym, where there are sweaty hot people, who are sweaty and lifting weights and stuff, and are sweaty.

at a coffee shop

begrudgingly working together on a high profile case to find the most wanted serial killer in the state.

on the bus

met each other in disneyworld, hated each other, ruined each other's trip to disneyworld.

camp counsellors.

in hell together. 

at a bookstore, and fighting over who gets the last copy of this super rare, super awesome book

sharing a room and forced to be roommates.

covering up a murder together (fun)

watching fireworks somewhere at the same time (and being in stupid together)

Go to top