Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#6|Hogwarts 2.0|HarshadChopra'sFace (Page 13)

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
haha im just shaking my head at HOW extreme some fans are..
like why would you cry cause the male lead is younger than you? like dude. calm yourself down. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
^ Who? LOL
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
lol
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4315709

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 23 February 2015 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
wuuut? LOL

y'know, I have yet to get started on KY2.

but I am currently watching warrior high, WHICH IS AWESOMEEE. Tongue

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 23 February 2015 at 5:12pm
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 24 February 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

wuuut? LOL

y'know, I have yet to get started on KY2.

but I am currently watching warrior high, WHICH IS AWESOMEEE. Tongue

I know right? haha

okay allow KY2. It's so lame right now. Like UGH. how long are you gonna separate the otp? I love the characters but oh man. I wanna wait until the shit is over so I can marathon it later.

OKAY WARRIOR HIGH.

I JUST LOVE IT.

'Cause a) there's STUDENTS! Like I never understood WHY KY2 had no classes except for that 1 lesson in the whole of 100+ episodes. Like I just can't understand it.

b) The music! Like the background scores are SO awesome, like there's no songs but just plain awesome instrumentals and gosh Tongue

c) THEY CAN ACT. Like majority of the main guys can act! I think only guys playing Parth and Siyali are newbies, rest have had some acting experience... but like at least they don't suck onscreen despite the awesome script.

d) the camera work! i loved that shot of when Niti got in and she's dancing and Utkarsh thinks siyali but the teacher says utkarsh and the camera turns on him... and it's like the lower angle shot just made it seem so COOL! *media student going high here* lol

e) The script. Enough said. 

Tongue

ohsehun.

ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I'll get started on it soon, just not now.
Although your plan of marathoning when it's over and done with sounds better right now. LOL

*Yeah, I'll just post here what I wrote (kinda) in another post of mine. here: 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4318548

'Cause I kind of ranted, aha. LOL

WARRIOR HIGH, DUDE.

I love it. Stern Smile

basically, I made my sister watch it a week in, and we both watched it together on the MTV site, and she fell in love too. And I fell in love. And then we just made the decision to watch it at the end of every week, so we don't have to moan about having to wait a whole 2 days for new episodes (because yeah, we're those kind of people LOL) and just binge watch it in a day

THE MUSIC. I AM IN LOOOVE.

Like, shit man. The music is so rad that I almost flailed. I knew, the first time I watched the trailer, that I would be hooked. As soon as I heard that damn music. Like, wow, seriously man. It's so good that it threw me off when I first listened to it because I didn't expect it. Also, the show features some other awesome music too, like random dubstep too, and I don't even like dubstep too much.

And the headteacher, I just find her so adorable. A badass. And adorable. An adorable badass> I don't know. LOL
I always liked her as an actress.

yeah, I thought that too! Siyali (Saiyali?) I think sounds too whiny sometimes, because her voice is at a higher pitch, I don't why. But I think that's just the whole new acting thing. And the Parth dude, man. I'm in. His protectiveness for his mother, wow, yep, character with tragic-ish past, gimme. Although, his dialogue needs work because right now he's too much of the whole awkward, but always angry dude. And yeah. But the rest of them are so good! Niti, she's so cute! I remember the actress from another show too, except it got shit and I stopped watching, but her and the guy who plays Utkarsh are awesome, man. Tongue

And Parth's mum finally, finally took a friggin' stand, I'm weirdly super proud of her for standing up for her son. I thought she would be the typical obedient, doormat of a wife, as they are always portrayed. But, I admit, she surprised me dude. She's cool. Cool

Parth's step-dad needs to grow a pair, honestly. He's such a little bitch. Stern Smile

And dudeee! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. The inner nerd in me is really picky about things like that, so I always notice like the cinematography and whether or not the scene flows and the camera work. And I was not disappointed with this show. it's so good that I just had to rant. I haven't joined a forum here since forever, thought I'd completely disconnected from all of that. But this might just be the show that'll make me reconsider. 

Although the forum isn't really much right now. We need to do more things to liven it up.

Someone should put up a members introduction thread and stuff too. And atleast a creation gallery or somethin'.

(and it's weird but I've already got an idea for a fic even though I'm already in the process of writing something else + english lit work. LOL)

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 25 February 2015 at 5:10pm
ohsehun. IF-Rockerz
ohsehun.
ohsehun.

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Never mind. The members introduction thing, atleast, is up. LOL
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

I'll get started on it soon, just not now.
Although your plan of marathoning when it's over and done with sounds better right now. LOL

PAHAHAHA, you're better off waiting and marathoning (?) it later :P

*Yeah, I'll just post here what I wrote (kinda) in another post of mine. here: 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4318548

'Cause I kind of ranted, aha. LOL

Lemme go read it after this :P

WARRIOR HIGH, DUDE.

I love it. Stern Smile

basically, I made my sister watch it a week in, and we both watched it together on the MTV site, and she fell in love too. And I fell in love. And then we just made the decision to watch it at the end of every week, so we don't have to moan about having to wait a whole 2 days for new episodes (because yeah, we're those kind of people LOL) and just binge watch it in a day

OOOH. your sister eh? I told my brother that KY2 was sort of based on Boys Over Flowers 'cause he likes Lee Min Ho {lead actor} but he hasn't watched it. I just told him afterwards that there's no point in it lol

THE MUSIC. I AM IN LOOOVE.

Like, shit man. The music is so rad that I almost flailed. I knew, the first time I watched the trailer, that I would be hooked. As soon as I heard that damn music. Like, wow, seriously man. It's so good that it threw me off when I first listened to it because I didn't expect it. Also, the show features some other awesome music too, like random dubstep too, and I don't even like dubstep too much

OHMYGOD the dubstep!!!!! Like it all sounds so frikken awesome! The music is seriously good!!!! And I'm glad they didn't use many bollywood tracks! 

And the headteacher, I just find her so adorable. A badass. And adorable. An adorable badass> I don't know. LOL
I always liked her as an actress.

She's so adorable! I watch her on udaan and she's such a cute granny there hahaha

yeah, I thought that too! Siyali (Saiyali?) I think sounds too whiny sometimes, because her voice is at a higher pitch, I don't why. But I think that's just the whole new acting thing. And the Parth dude, man. I'm in. His protectiveness for his mother, wow, yep, character with tragic-ish past, gimme. Although, his dialogue needs work because right now he's too much of the whole awkward, but always angry dude. And yeah. But the rest of them are so good! Niti, she's so cute! I remember the actress from another show too, except it got shit and I stopped watching, but her and the guy who plays Utkarsh are awesome, man. Tongue

Yeah agree with siyali but her voice isn't that annoying. I think Parth needs to improve with his voicing, he's got the looks down, just the voice doesn't play up to par with his expressions {even if it has jut been the angry young man} lol. Niti! OH YEAH. she was in baba aiso var dhondo or whatever shit it was -- I think it was on Imagine TV or something. And she cameoed in Qubool Hai. I LOVE HER AS NITI. SHE'S SO FRIKKEN RAD! <3 Utkarsh! heh, the guy is cute. Like hes like a little munchkin that gets emotional, nawww! 

And Parth's mum finally, finally took a friggin' stand, I'm weirdly super proud of her for standing up for her son. I thought she would be the typical obedient, doormat of a wife, as they are always portrayed. But, I admit, she surprised me dude. She's cool. Cool

THE MUM <3 I love her and Parth's relationship. 

Parth's step-dad needs to grow a pair, honestly. He's such a little bitch. Stern Smile

Guy needs to calm his ass down. Like no wonde rParth has issues

And dudeee! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. The inner nerd in me is really picky about things like that, so I always notice like the cinematography and whether or not the scene flows and the camera work. And I was not disappointed with this show. it's so good that I just had to rant. I haven't joined a forum here since forever, thought I'd completely disconnected from all of that. But this might just be the show that'll make me reconsider. 

Hahaha. I also loved that shot when Utkarsh and Siyali are talking after he finds out about what she did, and he walks out but the camera follows him and then pans out as he looks back at her. I LOVED THAT SHOT. The cinematography is great so far! like really good for an Indian TV. But the audio is bad at times, but I feel like that's just MTV as general LOL

Although the forum isn't really much right now. We need to do more things to liven it up.

Someone should put up a members introduction thread and stuff too. And atleast a creation gallery or somethin'.

LOL YAY. We're finally active on a forum together! That hasn't happened since like EHMMBH or something hahaha. Yeah, someone should go and ask permission. :P

(and it's weird but I've already got an idea for a fic even though I'm already in the process of writing something else + english lit work. LOL)

OH REALLY? Ideas!!!

ohsehun.

Go to top