Users

Frequent Posters

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pasurYa

My hopes that suraj is really hiding something or having problem is confirmed

Suraj can never speak like this 
he s nt really hating her .. nd if he had been selfish that he wants nly his family's happiness , he would hav told her to resign but he never thought abt that ... 
he wants her happiness also nd his family's also at d same time .. this s mostly SV2 kind I guess

Even if he brings her back , the whole family s against her ..  their mindset should change ..for tat sandy will be shown helping them in d future ..

Did u guys notice suraj having tears while speaking harshly nd was taken aback when she left .. this clearly shows he s nt wat he s now  ...

Subha, you have got a point. Suraj might be hiding something..

Yeah he was in tear while talking to Sandhya... And apart from this he too said that "Yo will be getting more pain if you stay with him and I can't see u in pain".

And question is what pain he was talking about... Pain of denial by the family members and their changed behavior towards her? Has he predicted all of these well in advance??

Venus12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post sysπŸ‘πŸΌ
So very proud of sandhya today. She absolutely came straight to the point when suraj like an idiot actually blamed her for going after RK. What did he think she came all the way to the HJ location for exactly.. It was her duty as an IPS not as a rathi beendni. I'm so happy that sandhya pointed straight out that she did take them to safety and nothing wouldve gone wrong if suraj didn't follow her and bb him.. Suraj turned it all around back on her accusing her of blaming him.. when he himself was doing the same to her. Why is it that he can blame her and she cannot? He was absolutely full of arrogance today.. and staggered in shock when sandhya was the one who walked away this time.. When he accused her that she would do things differently if it were her mom... I loved her reply.. short and on the dotπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ that there is nothing else to be said or to be heard after this. Her ride back home, the look of determination in her eyes with suraj's hurtful words ringing in her ears.. was well shown! She is so much better off without those idiots.. from the precap, it looks like after all this, the Rathis still continue to pull her into their web of guilt trips. I just hope sandhya gives bb a fitting answer back.
Edited by Venus12 - 9 years ago
sunshine73 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My first reaction on seeing Sandhya returning home to don the police uniform was - "You go, Sandhya". I found myself rooting for her and cheering wildly hehehe !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
But my gut feeling says, the future track is not going to be liked by those of us who support Sandhya. Here's why ;
- Sandhya gets independant and wins more accolades for her performance as a cop. This itself is a very good thing in every way, without doubt. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

On the downside 

- RP will then go boasting to all and sundry...that's "our Sandhya" is the best cop and bahu. πŸ€”

-Then by some twist in the tale, the RP will need Sandhya's help in helping them out of some problem. My guess is this may be relating to the loan shark harassing Vikram for the money he has borrowed for Bhabho's treatment.  πŸ€’🀒

See???😑😑😑 They have already laid foundation for this future track.🀒🀒🀒

- Then they will go crawling on all 4's...asking Sandhya to come back. I bet, the whole family including that god-awful Babasa will go and beg Sandhya to return. πŸ€’

-Our foolish Sandhya will again melt and say..."dont say sorry Babasa...you were only thinking of your role as husband and father. it was not your fault"...😑implying the fault was her's all the while.😑

And it is this attitude that makes the RP repeatedly blame Sandhya each time things go wrong for them and she becomes their favourite flogging horse.

To me,it seems RP treats Sandhya as a fair weather friend than a beendni. If all is well, Sandhya is a good bahu, But if things go wrong, they want to throw her out.😑

What I would really like to see is Sandhya seriously kick some ass ( Pardon the french )πŸ˜› She should just stay single or find a man who seriously supports and respects her for who she is. Someone nice like Zakir. In fact, it would be awesome to see a romance track between Sandhya and Zakir. πŸ˜³

I have had enough of this love track between Sandhya and Suraj given their love story looked so awkward. Both are misfits for each other. Why flog a dead horse anyway and try to create that chemistry between two diversely opposite people? πŸ˜‘

Sorry if I have offended any people with this post. It's just my personal opinion. All opinions are welcome.

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venus12

Good post sysπŸ‘πŸΌ

So very proud of sandhya today. She absolutely came straight to the point when suraj like an idiot actually blamed her for going after RK. What did he think she came all the way to the HJ location for exactly.. It was her duty as an IPS not as a rathi beendni. I'm so happy that sandhya pointed straight out that she did take them to safety and nothing wouldve gone wrong if suraj didn't follow her and bb him.. Suraj turned it all around back on her accusing her of blaming him.. when he himself was doing the same to her. Why is it that he can blame her and she cannot? He was absolutely full of arrogance today.. and staggered in shock when sandhya was the one who walked away this time.. When he accused her that she would do things differently if it were her mom... I loved her reply.. short and on the dotπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ that there is nothing else to be said or to be heard after this. Her ride back home, the look of determination in her eyes with suraj's hurtful words ringing in her ears.. was well shown! She is so much better off without those idiots.. from the precap, it looks like after all this, the Rathis still continue to pull her into their web of guilt trips. I just hope sandhya gives bb a fitting answer back.

Well said venus.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sandhya did the right thing. she didn't wasted much time there when she heard suraj saying "she would do things differently if it were her mom". πŸ‘
At that time convincing SurajSa was like banging her own head on the wall.. 😑

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SysAdmin

Subha, you have got a point. Suraj might be hiding something..

Yeah he was in tear while talking to Sandhya... And apart from this he too said that "Yo will be getting more pain if you stay with him and I can't see u in pain".

And question is what pain he was talking about... Pain of denial by the family members and their changed behavior towards her? Has he predicted all of these well in advance??

Yes sysadmin.. I think he has heard bbsa nd sandy's convo .. to add more , may be momily nd vikNa convo also...  

I told the same think in another thread also 

If sandy s with Suraj then she has to listen to all the taunts nd blames that is being put up on her  .. which s gonna hurt him as well as her ..  More than her it will be suraj who will be hurt a lot ...

I am waiting for her to know the truth soon ... it will be awesome to see her reaction ... πŸ˜›
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post
will first watch thhe epi and then comment
looks like sandy is bolder now
not bothered of  the EA
good job sandy, you neither begged or cried

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good post sys

Suraj is in some kind of state not clear what it is ..he said do your job as police in HJ and now he is blaming her πŸ˜• Or may be CVs doesn't know what they are doing ..doctor said they need counseling..have they forgotten about that ? and BB too cured now ..no PTDS ?
one thing for sure is Suraj can't leave RPs and RPs doesn't change πŸ˜‘...and in this situation sandy can't come ..even though she resigns RPs will blame her for rest of her life ...so they need to know the truth ..
and I am so fed up with RPs saying she chose Duty ..what she supposed to be doing ?stay home and do nothing ?πŸ₯±

mommiestommies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh what an episode!!!! sandhya u rock gal...so proud of u turning ur back...and suraj...dude u proved man's ego comes first and then comes the man himself...total MCP...
i hope sandhya doesn't fall for bhabo's tears and bhabo herself realises her husband and sons' attitude and takes a stand against them...
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m glad that sandy dint beg or came with stupid discussion she presented her point sternly and left with dignity good job sandyEdited by Incense - 9 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very true about this mother-son. I am getting allergic to the word mhaaro choro. How about saying "Thara Suraj dukhi hai Sandhya beendni" for a change bhabho? This track should be about all these mothers who try to tie their grown married sons to their apron strings. I want bhabho to realize this mistake of hers and impart this much needed social message to the TRP audience comprising largely of her age group of women.