India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Well done SurajSa.. A Grand Salute :-|

SysAdmin IF-Dazzler
SysAdmin
SysAdmin

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged

It was good that today also CVs didn't concentrated much on other family members.. only few minutes for them..
They gave few minutes to VikNa and MoMily but it was enough to raise the temper of the viewers and
Thank God babasa is still sitting like a dumb puppet.. he didn't opened his mouth.

Seems like they have created all male team Babasa, Mohit and Viksam and "Great" Suraj.

Now let's concentrate on SurYa convo.
Sandhya was eagerly waiting for SurajSa and expecting that both will leave the park together.
But she was't aware of what's going through Suraj's mind.
She was looking as lively as ever.

Sandhya asked How are u SurajJi. He replied I am fine.

Suraj asked whether she is now settled in her new home..
She replied no that's not a home it's a house.. we can get only the facilities in a house but not the peace of mind. That's not my home. It is with you...

Sandhya directly came to the main point and asked him that Will he be able to live without her?
SurajSa replied that no it's not possible for him to live without her but now it's not possible to live with her. That old connection of hearts is lost now.

Sandhya asked for a 2nd chance to bring the same love and attachment back. She will make everything back as normal.

Suraj asked her not to make attempts to come back to his life again as it will hurt her and he don't want her to be in pain. And it will be good that she forgets him.

She said that after all these year she is now connected to his body, mind and soul and it's not possible to forget him.

On this Suraj reminded her about the HJ track, how she denied his words to comeback and continued to do her duty which resulted in these things..

Sandhya tried to convince him that it was her duty not to leave RK at that point of time.
Sandhya also added that she already completed her duty of a Bahu as he sent every passenger inside the plane safely and then she continued with her duty of a Police officer. He is the one who came out of plane and after him bhabho came out. If he wouldn't have come out the nothing had happened to bhabho and they are not talking like this at the moment..
She is trained IPS officer she can save herself and wudn't had come out.

Suraj took it otherwise as if she is blaming him for all this.
He added that after all this he has lost his Brave Bhabho.

All this time Suraj was saying "Meri Bhabho Meri Bhabho" on which Sandhya questioned him that why he is saying like this.. She is also her Bhabho and she can understand her pain too..

On this Suraj said that she can't understand her pain cause she is not her own mother.
She couldn't have done this if this situation involved her own mother.
And she can't even realize what a son can feel when he holds his dying mother in his hands..

Sandhya was Shocked on these words by him.
By breaking the relationship of a mother and a daughter he has made himself a stranger to her.

Seriously after this I too wanted that Sandhya must leave first the park leaving Suraj behind. and she did the same.

She was really shattered by his words.

And After coming back to home she changed her clothes, removed her ornaments and got ready for her  "Duty" as a Police Officer.

The logic which was Suraj was giving was really absurd. He acted like a stubborn. Didn't like him today at all.

Sandhya looking more determined now. After all this.

But Precap: Bhabho started the family drama again with words like "Mara Suraj kho gayo hai.. His happiness. Help me to get my son back". AngryAngry

This mother-Son duo is killing me... AngryAngry

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Posh610just4funmans22ami_31meenu21KeerthiVVenus12mahiwayyyRajeshriSKaShCrazyAneesaJuhiRDeebzSonali_11RainbowcatxoPrincess.S786arshi_karishChaituv-misty--love-nep3PrincessNNeel_Mdabh9pallavi25thala

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Very good post ...Seems Cv's are trying to confuse us or they have not really thought what is Suraj's real issue Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeshriSSysAdminarshi_karish

just4fun Senior Member
just4fun
just4fun

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SysAdmin

It was good that today also CVs didn't concentrated much on other family members.. only few minutes for them..
They gave few minutes to VikNa and MoMily but it was enough to raise the temper of the viewers and
Thank God babasa is still sitting like a dumb puppet.. he didn't opened his mouth.

Seems like they have created all male team Babasa, Mohit and Viksam and "Great" Suraj.

Now let's concentrate on SurYa convo.
Sandhya was eagerly waiting for SurajSa and expecting that both will leave the park together.
But she was't aware of what's going through Suraj's mind.
She was looking as lively as ever.

Sandhya asked How are u SurajJi. He replied I am fine.

Suraj asked whether she is now settled in her new home..
She replied no that's not a home it's a house.. we can get only the facilities in a house but not the peace of mind. That's not my home. It is with you...

Sandhya directly came to the main point and asked him that Will he be able to live without her?
SurajSa replied that no it's not possible for him to live without her but now it's not possible to live with her. That old connection of hearts is lost now.

Sandhya asked for a 2nd chance to bring the same love and attachment back. She will make everything back as normal.

Suraj asked her not to make attempts to come back to his life again as it will hurt her and he don't want her to be in pain. And it will be good that she forgets him.

She said that after all these year she is now connected to his body, mind and soul and it's not possible to forget him.

On this Suraj reminded her about the HJ track, how she denied his words to comeback and continued to do her duty which resulted in these things..

Sandhya tried to convince him that it was her duty not to leave RK at that point of time.
Sandhya also added that she already completed her duty of a Bahu as he sent every passenger inside the plane safely and then she continued with her duty of a Police officer. He is the one who came out of plane and after him bhabho came out. If he wouldn't have come out the nothing had happened to bhabho and they are not talking like this at the moment..
She is trained IPS officer she can save herself and wudn't had come out.

Suraj took it otherwise as if she is blaming him for all this.
He added that after all this he has lost his Brave Bhabho.

All this time Suraj was saying "Meri Bhabho Meri Bhabho" on which Sandhya questioned him that why he is saying like this.. She is also her Bhabho and she can understand her pain too..

On this Suraj said that she can't understand her pain cause she is not her own mother.
She couldn't have done this if this situation involved her own mother.
And she can't even realize what a son can feel when he holds his dying mother in his hands..

Sandhya was Shocked on these words by him.
By breaking the relationship of a mother and a daughter he has made himself a stranger to her.

Seriously after this I too wanted that Sandhya must leave first the park leaving Suraj behind. and she did the same.

She was really shattered by his words.

And After coming back to home she changed her clothes, removed her ornaments and got ready for her  "Duty" as a Police Officer.

The logic which was Suraj was giving was really absurd. He acted like a stubborn. Didn't like him today at all.

Sandhya looking more determined now. After all this.

But Precap: Bhabho started the family drama again with words like "Mara Suraj kho gayo hai.. His happiness. Help me to get my son back". AngryAngry

This mother-Son duo is killing me... AngryAngry

The best part of episode Sandhya walking away. What do Meenakshi and Emily know about Sandhya 's mistake? So lame they could not stand up for Sandhya. No comments for rathi boys, they are so illogical. Wish bhabo had fed them some almonds while raising them

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVJuhiRRajeshriSSysAdminarshi_karishpallavi25

SysAdmin IF-Dazzler
SysAdmin
SysAdmin

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali_11

Very good post ...Seems Cv's are trying to confuse us or they have not really thought what is Suraj's real issue Stern Smile

Guess it's on his EGO now... "How Sandhya can "blame" me for this. I went behind her becoz i wanted to protect her. I am brave..." Angry
What kind of bravery is this now.. Surajsa is not able to properly make eye contact with Sandhya... Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12JuhiRRajeshriSSonali_11arshi_karish

SysAdmin IF-Dazzler
SysAdmin
SysAdmin

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

@Just4Fun: Yeah.. best part was Sandhya leaving the park. I too wanted this after their convo, as i mentioned.
And Meenudi and Emily are two most selfish persons in RM. Least expected from them and their useless husbands to take a stand for Sandhya. And let's not talk about Babasa..

Now only Bhabho is left and precap raised some hope.. let's see..  what sandhya will decide..

Edited by SysAdmin - 24 December 2014 at 12:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12RajeshriSSonali_11arshi_karish

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Good WU Sys!!
I was praying for Sandhya to show her back and bang she did it Thumbs Up
Suraj couldn't believe his eyes Sandhya walks away Clap
Finally girl, you did it Clap
Let RP rot togetherAngry

BB couldn't find any good reasons to try to take Sabdhya back home????Angry

sunshine73Venus12JuhiRSonali_11SysAdminarshi_karish

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update. I haven't watched the episodes but I hope Sandy snubs Bhabo big time. The Rathis are ignorant fools and they are all negative characters except one person who is a rotating character in a positive role.  That rotating one person's job is to blackmail Sandy with family melodrama (Bhabo, Bhabasa or Suraj mostly). This is going on for last 3 years.
Now I want to see Sandy version 2 - a tough officer focused on her duty.  She should forget that useless family and if Bhabo continues to bother her with 'Mara Chhora crap' she should make arrangements for him to be sent to counseling. That's all.  No more listening to the rubbish of the Ratthi family by Sandy.

It would be nice to get some romantic track after hijacking but the storyline went in a different direction - separation track strated.  But during this separation track I want see Sandy becoming more independent of Surajsa and Bhabo, and become successful as a cop with support from her brother and Zakir. 

Suraj can take care of his dysfunctional family.  That way we will have some interesting police story on one hand and some family drama to make all viewers happy. 

At the end of the separation track, when Rathis come to take Sandy back she should go back on her terms that for her DUTY COMES FIRST. Rathis should know that.

sunshine73khushi_shankarVenus12Sonali_11SysAdminpallavi25

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Nice written update... Reg Sooraj decision, i guess there is more to it than what is actually shown here on surface... ll wait n watch..

And good that sandy is determined now... no more crying...  Time for RP crying...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine73Venus12JuhiRSonali_11SysAdmin

Go to top