Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 31#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 7)

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Gautam is better off any Sonali or diandra...Sonali is sooo undeserving of even his hi hello after all wat she has done wid him n hai  Kaun SonaliDead   (juz the way she said kaun Gautam)
she likes boyz around her following her like puppies, Upen rightly shows her  her place everytimeSleepy

yaar dew , that girl became captain , on top of that christmas , her birthday came , so she is being cordial with her . Actually as you said she doesn't even deserve hi hello from gautam . But he is mahatma gandhi , ab hum kya kar sakte hai . But I feel around 3 or 4 times , he has fired her and moreover Loved Upen for showing her the correct place . One good thing Upen did whole season LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90GrumpyTheCat-MONA--EvilDesires---RockStar--

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Pri_BS

Lol yeah! especially when sonali said there are stronger contestants than me in terms of game, popularity and entertainment and I am still there i don't believe i am hereLOL gautam looked with such empathy and loveOuch

Had she been vocal or more expressive, Gautam would have declared the relationship and yeh BB ka best couple hota!!!LOL Gautam would have been ghajni boyfriendLOL

Best ka pata nahi but they would have been the most popular couple in BB history LOL   Gautam always felt she was playing with his feelings..Thats also one reason why he was bitter about her & exposed that shopping fiasco..With Diandra, he always said he doesn't care even if she is playing a game cos he was never really invested in it..With Sonali, it was different though..I still remember how depressed he was when she ditched him & went to Upen the first time around LOL In a way, its good for Gautam man..He actually liked her so things could have gotten messy if they actually went ahead LOL

Gautam would have been out for violence LOL
Do you remember how angry he was at Ali sitting on 'their' bed? LOL

rinku90GrumpyTheCatPri_BS-MONA-rogerrocks

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Pri_BS

Lol yeah! especially when sonali said there are stronger contestants than me in terms of game, popularity and entertainment and I am still there i don't believe i am hereLOL gautam looked with such empathy and loveOuch

Had she been vocal or more expressive, Gautam would have declared the relationship and yeh BB ka best couple hota!!!LOL Gautam would have been ghajni boyfriendLOL

Best ka pata nahi but they would have been the most popular couple in BB history LOL   Gautam always felt she was playing with his feelings..Thats also one reason why he was bitter about her & exposed that shopping fiasco..With Diandra, he always said he doesn't care even if she is playing a game cos he was never really invested in it..With Sonali, it was different though..I still remember how depressed he was when she ditched him & went to Upen the first time around LOL In a way, its good for Gautam man..He actually liked her so things could have gotten messy if they actually went ahead LOL
I said best in terms of popularityLOL
Yeah he doubted her. he was so affected by Sonali's 'I want to be with you' on sofa that everytime he used to say woh tumne jo likha tha aur jo tum bolti ho woh match nahi kartaLOLLOL every freaking time he used to bring that up! He told Pritam waise toh lagta nahi ki kuch hoga (as in relationship) but han agar zaban se theke hojaye toh hojayegaLOL he didnt like the way she spoke lol but his fellings came out after she went to upen. dude that whole day LF was so depressing!!! Gautam just did not talk to her or to anyone and he even taunted sonali in the episode i guess (ab hum panch thode nah hain bas 4 reh gayein hain)OuchLOL

rinku90-AAMIRnSHERRY--MONA-rogerrocks--RockStar--

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Gautam would have been out for violence LOL
Do you remember how angry he was at Ali sitting on 'their' bed? LOL

Gross over-reaction LOL  He was weirdly possessive about her..Good for him that she kept swinging between him & Upen..Otherwise this would have ruined his game LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90-EvilDesires-

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

hope so, Sonali Upen Pritam need to go together today itself if possible, juz hate to see them around anymoreDead

Gautam Tanna Ali Dimpy Punz are still okay as final five.

By the way , I am still ok with Ali and dimpy . Ali's comedy was too good yesterday . he was telling tha thaiya dance steps hinting that some dancer's ghost has entered sonali's body and Upen asking whether she became fat because of being possessed ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Originally posted by bluerobin

Gautam is better off any Sonali or diandra...Sonali is sooo undeserving of even his hi hello after all wat she has done wid him n hai  Kaun SonaliDead   (juz the way she said kaun Gautam)
she likes boyz around her following her like puppies, Upen rightly shows her  her place everytimeSleepy

yaar dew , that girl became captain , on top of that christmas , her birthday came , so she is being cordial with her . Actually as you said she doesn't even deserve hi hello from gautam . But he is mahatma gandhi , ab hum kya kar sakte hai . But I feel around 3 or 4 times , he has fired her and moreover Loved Upen for showing her the correct place . One good thing Upen did whole season LOL

True. 
She needs a reality check .SHe doesn't deserve someone like him .

rinku90Meherbaanbluerobin-EvilDesires---RockStar--

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
BBOnline tweeted Upen is out...m juz praying its true

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90GrumpyTheCatbluerobinPri_BS-MONA-rogerrocks--RockStar--

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--