Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 31#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 55)

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrupa_6Meherbaan-MONA-

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Guys the caller said "Gautam you are my favourtie" and then he started the conversation So just take it positively. He seemed like a fan like us and was concerned for Gautam so he said that this is a crucial stage and dont lose hope now. He was a well wisher. It doesnt make him look bad. He will just up his game, which he already has than last week. But to be adviced like this he will definitely work on it. 
Stay positive. Gautam FTW!

Also, about Pritam, he was fighting with UK at that time and UK were beating him in the argument with lies and twisted logic.. so I think Salman just wanted to prove that Pritam is right somehow thats why he mentioned that Prtiam you are correct and you are supported as you are safe. So dont panic on that also... as it was just to make UK look bad. Pritam was supporting Gautam in the argument so its all good. The best part was when Pritam was arguing UKD were owning Pritam eventhough with stupid logic but when Salman asked Gautam all UKD shut up and didnt have anything to say to Gauti's commentsBig smile Gauti owned them with just one comment and before that UKD were constantly fighting with Pritam!LOL

Edited by uscgirl - 28 December 2014 at 5:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6rinku90GrumpyTheCat-MONA-

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Gautam and Palak's dance was superb! Gauti was awesome! I was cheering for himLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6-MONA-GrumpyTheCat

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you. Upen was such a jerk! Totally full of himself and Karishma was supporting him blindly. Upen keeps telling her that we have to stick together I guess thats why. Upen needs to go and he should have a humiliating exit! 
I wanted Upen to go first and then Sonali.. I wanted Sonali and Gautam without Dian and Upen for one last time yaar. I guess my wish wont be fulfilled. Not that I like Sonali now.. but Gauti likes her thats why just wanted to see her with him one last time and end it on good note. 

Edited by uscgirl - 28 December 2014 at 6:05pm

rupa_6rinku90-MONA-

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

I agree with all of you. Upen was such a jerk! Totally full of himself and Karishma was supporting him blindly. Upen keeps telling her that we have to stick together I guess thats why. Upen needs to go and he should have a humiliating exit! 
I wanted Upen to go first and then Sonali.. I wanted Sonali and Gautam without Dian and Upen for one last time yaar. I guess my wish wont be fulfilled. Not that I like Sonali now.. but Gauti likes her thats why just wanted to see her with him one last time and end it on good note. 

Upen and Tanna losers to the core Angry Such bullies, full of themselves, arrogant , snobs.AngryAngryAngry...I can go on and on...
I have been wishing relentlessly for his midweek midnight Delu wala eviction for so many weeks now but doesn't to happen. I liked Sonali for the second time today ( first during the foam splash on Soni ) . Today loved the way she riled KUD up. They were all doing tu tu main main and she was busy doing Balle Balle LOLLOLLOL

Since there are rumors of sonali being safe (not sure if its true) then it might be Tanna . I want Upen to get beizzati wala eviction. He shouldn't get to share the stage with Salman .Ouch

uscgirlMeherbaan-MONA-

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Guys the caller said "Gautam you are my favourtie" and then he started the conversation So just take it positively. He seemed like a fan like us and was concerned for Gautam so he said that this is a crucial stage and dont lose hope now. He was a well wisher. It doesnt make him look bad. He will just up his game, which he already has than last week. But to be adviced like this he will definitely work on it. 

Also, about Pritam, he was fighting with UK at that time and UK were beating him in the argument with lies and twisted logic.. so I think Salman just wanted to prove that Pritam is right somehow thats why he mentioned that Prtiam you are correct and you are supported as you are safe. So dont panic on that also... as it was just to make UK look bad. Pritam was supporting Gautam in the argument so its all good. The best part was when Pritam was arguing UKD were owning Pritam eventhough with stupid logic but when Salman asked Gautam all UKD shut up and didnt have anything to say to Gauti's commentsBig smile Gauti owned them with just one comment and before that UKD were constantly fighting with Pritam!LOL

You are my favourite LOL

Always your posts boost up my hopes... When ever I lost interests your comments made me turn back... Love you dear...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Chiyaan Vikram at the #BB8 House To Shoot With Salman Khan For #WeekendKaVaarWithSalman

Embedded image permalink

He is Vikram from Tamil film industry... One of superstars in South...

He is sharing stage with Salmaan in BB... May be on 3rd... Upen is part of the movie... "I"... He has done villians role... With same sadela face... 

You like it or Not Upen not getting evicted till Vikram completes his promotion in BB... So forcefully we have to bare this Upen  for one more week... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MONA-

You are my favourite LOL

Always your posts boost up my hopes... When ever I lost interests your comments made me turn back... Love you dear...Hug

aww thats so sweet of you to say thatHug I love you too! I truly believe Gautam is doing great and he will win! You all are great Gauti supporters and I am happy to be on this cc with all of you Gauti supporters Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6-MONA-

Go to top