Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 31#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 37)

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArianaGrande

Gautam is mature and a kid at heart does mistakes but his goodness or his way of communication just makes him so understandable

@Blue - Yes I am feeling worried and bad that GG will be more insulted by this comments from Sonal deal Callrr by other HM's :(

They won't be jealous this time but definitely they are going to tont him... Thume footage nahi mil rahi hai... Blha blha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArianaGrande

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Won't watch BB after 3rd Jan but will defo vote for Gautam!!!
In Sha Allah isko winner banaunga

Watch it are not... Come here for fun WinkLOL
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Originally posted by Pri_BS

yeah sallu supported him.. Iiked that thing too coz it was such an honest reply. the guy is amazing tbh

Gautam totally deserves to win but at this point, i don really care about the trophy..Just because BB wants Gautam to fight, i wouldn't want him to ruin his name by unnecessarily picking fights & faking things just to grab footage..From what i have seen, Gautam seems like a really nice guy & that matters a lot more than all this at the end of the day..Agar footage milna hai toh i'd rather he gets it without him trying too hard or fighting with ppl..BB obviously wants that ( they loved all the shyte with Diandra cos at that point, Gauti was only seen with Di in the epis but for me, i'd rather Gautam is shown for 10 minutes in positive light than see a whole epi revolving around him where he is shown in negative light)..Especially because this is the last week & there is no way he is leaving..Next week ka baad me dekh lenge..Am not watching anyway LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSArianaGrande-MONA--AAMIRnSHERRY--EvilDesires-

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Gautam is mature and a kid at heart does mistakes but his goodness or his way of communication just makes him so understandable

@Blue - Yes I am feeling worried and bad that GG will be more insulted by this comments from snap deal caller by other HM's :(

I am so fed up yaar , now bringing wild cards who know each and everything about contestants , it's actually unfair . This twist etc . Now those contestants will say GG doesn't get footage . By the way Pritam the great will not sleep today as Ali and dimpy got saved before him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSMeherbaanArianaGrande-MONA--EvilDesires-

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

yeah sallu supported him.. Iiked that thing too coz it was such an honest reply. the guy is amazing tbh

Gautam totally deserves to win but at this point, i don really care about the trophy..Just because BB wants Gautam to fight, i wouldn't want him to ruin his name by unnecessarily picking fights & faking things just to grab footage..From what i have seen, Gautam seems like a really nice guy & that matters a lot more than all this at the end of the day..Agar footage milna hai toh i'd rather he gets it without him trying too hard or fighting with ppl..BB obviously wants that ( they loved all the shyte with Diandra cos at that point, Gauti was only seen with Di in the epis but for me, i'd rather Gautam is shown for 10 minutes in positive light than see a whole epi revolving around him where he is shown in negative light)..Especially because this is the last week & there is no way he is leaving..Next week ka baad me dekh lenge..Am not watching anyway LOL
Gautam got a lot of positive light this week

I think Gautam might even leave with the briefcase if offered and if Puneet and Sonali get evicted

Even yesterday in LF he said I'm not into Bb anymore Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSArianaGrande-MONA-rogerrocks

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

@Blue - Yes I am feeling worried and bad that GG will be more insulted by this comments from snap deal caller by other HM's :(

I am so fed up yaar , now bringing wild cards who know each and everything about contestants , it's actually unfair . This twist etc . Now those contestants will say GG doesn't get footage . By the way Pritam the great will not sleep today as Ali and dimpy got saved before him
Upen tooo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinPri_BSArianaGrande

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Gautam got a lot of positive light this week

I think Gautam might even leave with the briefcase if offered and if Puneet and Sonali get evicted

Even yesterday in LF he said I'm not into Bb anymore Cry

Shub shub bholo CC

Edited by -MONA- - 28 December 2014 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSArianaGrande

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
The way KUD smiled when caller said to GG that he was not visible, they need to be thrown out!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherbaanArianaGrande

Go to top