India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 31#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 136)

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Ab samajh mein aaya finally ke Dimpy ko kyun mirchi lag rahi hai. She has been sulking since Diandra came. She was telling Ali yesterday ke koyi aa kar kuch bhi bol jaata hai LOL

She also gave Gautam a taana of Diandra during their last argument remember?

Man! She hates that Gautam's name has been cleared in the whole fiasco. By none other than Diandra herself.

Itni kadawat Dimpy? LOL

Edited by .Disputed. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.Pri_BSMeherbaanGrumpyTheCat

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Did she say that I was the one responsible for this mess and sorry about it? NO
Did she say Gautam I misunderstood you and took my feelings wrong way when you were trying to say we are just friends? NO

she didnt even say I am sorry for what I said. She infact undone the damage control G did that she said this because of the videos shown to her and thats why she must be mad at him...

She is a beep and I hate her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS-MONA-

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

Tell me what is different that she is saying in this SP from what she said when she left or when she was in the house and Gautam said no PDA. 

This is just stating that Gautam is in denial and she is hurt about it then and now. I hope this whole thing is cut off from ME.

Agree with you, Now also she is trying to Force Gautam to love her... She wants to prove him ki she loves him... She didn't do it for Game...clearly trying to be Sati Savitri Again...

1. It sounded more like she got hurt... Because he denied relationship with her... ( general public will accept this... Because it's an advice from GG's mom... They don't see Gautam wrong here)

2. By Bashing UK she tried to clear... In GG view ki... She is no more friends with UK and not in game ...she is still in love blha blha blha...( remeber Gautam already rejected this relationship... Once he comes out after reading her comments about his mother... I don't think so he will go back to her)..

3. She cleared Gautam was always correct ( regarding the clippings showned during WKW)

4. She herself told ...She took him to Bathroom...( clearly told HM and Viwers it's not GG fault)

5. In future these two will be in Relationship or not only time will tell... But she cleared in General Viwers POV... Gautam is not wrong... She wished him to win the trophy... As its finale week... This sentence is enough for GG to grab more SMS votes this week...( outside BB let GG decide about Di)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90GrumpyTheCat.Dilwale.ZanduBaaMSwaronvrushanPri_BS

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:05am | IP Logged
USCGirl... Just be relax...
Indian Public will like this move from Diandra... In their POV... She cleared all MU about GG... GG is full free of Guilt in case of Diandra... ( these Viwers never follow Internet... they will not know what happen after BB)... They just stick to 9-10 PM...

Even in social media... Also ... No will think bad about... Gautam... Most of them won't give importance What Di sai...

.Dilwale.Swaronvrushan

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
@Mona - yaar I am too upset right now.. I dont think this helped Gautam at all but will reply you later. I guess all I can do is move on. Because its not in my control to save Gautam from this mess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCat

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

@Mona - yaar I am too upset right now.. I dont think this helped Gautam at all but will reply you later. I guess all I can do is move on. Because its not in my control to save Gautam from this mess.

Trust me ... No Damage has been done on Gautam's image...Tongue... He will get more votes than previous. Weeks...

No one can Stop Gautam to get BB trophy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6ZanduBaaMGrumpyTheCat

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6rinku90Pri_BS-MONA-.Dilwale.

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
UG, this will help gautam. dekhlena :) kyunki jo low hona tha woh already hochuka hai and gautam has accepted whatever he had to in front of the media so the negative cannot happen. positive hi hoga.
a woman who said you deserve my silence is now saying i pray that u win is a big big thing!!!

rupa_6rinku90

Go to top