Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 31#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 135)

.nilu. IF-Rockerz
.nilu.
.nilu.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Karishma : HOW EVIL ?How cld she do tht ?OMG. Di village se hain kya . maine itna help kiya ..How unfair ..She insulted me on national tv .I want her disqualification Bigg Boss

BB: Karishma ..WOh evict ho chuke hain ghar se .

Upen : Nahin bb ..yeh Disqualification ki baat nahin hain ..USne mujhe TONT kiya . Aap ke liye 45 mins hoga mere liye yeh mera life hain .. reality hain . I sway on my mother's life I am not gonna talk to u ever BB.

BB : Upen Main aap se nahin Karishma se baat  karr raha tha . Parr aap baat karey ya na karey hamein koi farak nahin padta .

LOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL good one! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCat

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Big smile

Edited by StrawZarryLips - 30 December 2014 at 4:48am

GrumpyTheCat

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

yaar guys I saw the SP what was there which we didnt know? I am sorry but I dont understand why you all are so happy? Dian literally said that G I didnt like that you denied the whole thing.. she wanted him to confess his love but there was no love then there was nothing to confess! 
This just puts him back to square 1. For me its was a nightmare coming  back. There was no need for Dian to come again and state the same things over and over again. First by her then by Salman, then HMs then press then CNWK and now her again.

Its like this point is never ending. Please dont tweet her. She is the most manipulated woman I have seen. Dont be fooled. She said the same things which she said when she was in the house. 

Upen ko bol diya shut up.. so what ... we also knew its none of his business. and he was only looking bad by bringing her up infact Pritam took G's side and said Dian used him too - that I liked. Not this - where Dian said I was mad at you because you denied our thing! 

I dont like her at all. She just wants her importance and clear that it was both of them and not just her.. which is false. We saw in LF it was her dragging him and stalking him everywhere. His fault was that he didnt have the courage to say no to her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90GrumpyTheCat..Razia..Ishaqzaadi

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
we r not supporting and we said we hate her...
bt she said tht u were not denying nor accepting...tht hurt her...gautam was confused we all know...and let leave tht topic...

mona status 4 pm ke baad

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90GrumpyTheCat.Dilwale.Meherbaan-MONA-

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

we r not supporting and we said we hate her...
bt she said tht u were not denying nor accepting...tht hurt her...gautam was confused we all know...and let leave tht topic...

mona status 4 pm ke baad
wo phir se underline karke gai hai where and what she left from 3 weeks back. Gautam was confused about trusting her as she was with Upen and Karishma, dont confuse yourself. He didnt say he was confused about his feelings (love ) for her. He never loved her and he stated that Dian even doesnt know if we were in relationship, we will clear this out when I am out.

If you see this, its a clear tactic from BB to bring this drama back as Gautam ended this by saying we will clear it outside so BB brought her in instead. Its not good news for sure. This will just freshen the bad memories amongst fans. Bad move by his family to trust this woman.

Edited by uscgirl - 30 December 2014 at 1:38am
-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

yaar guys I saw the SP what was there which we didnt know? I am sorry but I dont understand why you all are so happy? Dian literally said that G I didnt like that you denied the whole thing.. she wanted him to confess his love but there was no love then there was nothing to confess! 
This just puts him back to square 1. For me its was a nightmare coming  back. There was no need for Dian to come again and state the same things over and over again. First by her then by Salman, then HMs then press then CNWK and now her again.

Its like this point is never ending. Please dont tweet her. She is the most manipulated woman I have seen. Dont be fooled. She said the same things which she said when she was in the house. 

Upen ko bol diya shut up.. so what ... we also knew its none of his business. and he was only looking bad by bringing her up infact Pritam took G's side and said Dian used him too - that I liked. Not this - where Dian said I was mad at you because you denied our thing! 

I dont like her at all. She just wants her importance and clear that it was both of them and not just her.. which is false. We saw in LF it was her dragging him and stalking him everywhere. His fault was that he didnt have the courage to say no to her.

What you are saying Is correct...

In public viwe if they air this... It gives a message Diandra is not hurt with Gautam...like she is not treating him as who ditched her or used her...

What ever she was saying clearly it was showing... She once again forcing Gautam to love her... But as viwer it looks like one sided... That clears the black spot from Gautam's image...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90.Dilwale.SwaronvrushanMeherbaan

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrawZarryLips

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Karishma : HOW EVIL ?How cld she do tht ?OMG. Di village se hain kya . maine itna help kiya ..How unfair ..She insulted me on national tv .I want her disqualification Bigg Boss

BB: Karishma ..WOh evict ho chuke hain ghar se .

Upen : Nahin bb ..yeh Disqualification ki baat nahin hain ..USne mujhe TONT kiya . Aap ke liye 45 mins hoga mere liye yeh mera life hain .. reality hain . I sway on my mother's life I am not gonna talk to u ever BB.

BB : Upen Main aap se nahin Karishma se baat karr raha tha . Parr aap baat karey ya na karey hamein koi farak nahin padta .

LOLLOL

plz post

This is to good ROFL

I did .

Edited by Beautyandbrain - 30 December 2014 at 1:46am
uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MONA-

Originally posted by uscgirl

What you are saying Is correct...

In public viwe if they air this... It gives a message Diandra is not hurt with Gautam...like she is not treating him as who ditched her or used her...

What ever she was saying clearly it was showing... She once again forcing Gautam to love her... But as viwer it looks like one sided... That clears the black spot from Gautam's image...

Tell me what is different that she is saying in this SP from what she said when she left or when she was in the house and Gautam said no PDA. 

This is just stating that Gautam is in denial and she is hurt about it then and now. I hope this whole thing is cut off from ME.

-MONA-

Go to top