Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
They look awesome together πŸ˜†
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

SV, you are a Gaudi shipper nah?πŸ˜†

I think Dian really likes him but he likes her as a friend only. gautam did get emotional after she spoke all that. one thing i didnt like was that she again went on that route ki you were in denial or u did not acknowledge it and shitπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@bold 🀣 bw heroin aj LF kesa raha
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

SV, you are a Gaudi shipper nah?πŸ˜†

I think Dian really likes him but he likes her as a friend only. gautam did get emotional after she spoke all that. one thing i didnt like was that she again went on that route ki you were in denial or u did not acknowledge it and shitπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Its okay..Kehne do..I loved how she shut up Upen..So am ready to forgive her for this πŸ˜† I always wanted Gautam to tell him to this every time he brought it up but who better than Di to say ' mind your own business'  β­οΈπŸ˜†
Rock-Star007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Its okay..Kehne do..I loved how she shut up Upen..So am ready to forgive her for this πŸ˜† I always wanted Gautam to tell him to this every time he brought it up but who better than Di to say ' mind your own business' β­οΈπŸ˜†

diandra nailed it 🀣 epic beijati of upen 🀣
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

I dont know how to react to the sneak peak with di again with the same issue

its been 3 weeks already, just get over it instead BB wants to milk the issue again and again.

tell me was he really emotional. 

also being a gaunali shipper, just when they were back to being friends again, BB is pushing for upen-sonali and diandra comes back to raise the same issue again. I just hate it

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@PRi r u gone mad...monaaa...mujhe gaudi ka shipper bana diya...hey bhagwan gangajal se dho yeh saara post...mein gautam ko akele dekhna pasand karta hu...
na sonali na dian aunty na tanna...na koi aur...
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Upen is intentionally tryin to create an angle wid Tanna, especially after he came to know they are getting linked up outside, Upen is blushin n sayin such lines so as to get footage n stay more...despo loser🀒
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the way Gautam enjoyed Ajaz going after AliπŸ˜†πŸ˜† gautam was singing Honey Singh's song 'Ise kehtein hain hip hop hip hop' as 'Ise kehtein hain torture torture'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

@PRi r u gone mad...monaaa...mujhe gaudi ka shipper bana diya...hey bhagwan gangajal se dho yeh saara post...mein gautam ko akele dekhna pasand karta hu...

lol no!!!doosra SV meaning Scorpio yarπŸ˜†
Rock-Star007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

bo post apke liye nahi scorpio velvet (SV) ke liye pri ne kia hai hai