Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 31#|INVITE ONLY| - Page 97

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bbsai

Guys,

here is the sneak peek link:
and go to the very end of the video for diandra entrance.

Dont worry everyone about Diandra.
I don't think there will be any love angle in future.
But I feel it is important for a guy to clear his name.
I did not like how Upen and Karishma kept hurting Gautam in the name of Diandra.
That will stop now.

Friends, Please don't hate me for liking that whole scene.
I just want any black mark erased from Gautam's game.
It is a big thing coming from the girl that he is a good guy.

Give many likes to my post if you guys dont mind me liking this precap.😆

I havn't watched the SP yet, but I really liked what you wrote here! If Diandra has realised her mistake and apologized to Gauti for her mistakes than props to her for that and I really appreciateshe gave a piece of mind to KU👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gauti was emotional seeing Diandra :(

First time Diandra was so digestible along with Gautam when I saw the sneek peek.I am happy she told told Gautam that I never though I would say this but I want you to win this show

Plus when Diandra was taking GG by catching his hands she said don't worry I won't take you to bathroon (she admitted she took him again) and Gauti started laughing with his tongue out like an child 🤣

Sonali's eyes became big when she saw Diandra talking to Gautam and Karishma got nice Bhaashan from Diandra even Upen got nice.Dindra asked Gautam to shut Upen up when he talks regarding me and you as that's out personal matter
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nilu you must watch today's sneak peak...
Diandra ne KU ki class li... And cleared all black mark on Gautam about Diandra... All HM mouth was shut regarding this... Ali, Pritam Upen ki face dekhne layak thi... Upen looked stupid for fighting with Gautam using Diandra...
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
The whole Dian Fiasco had made me feel so bad for GG and Dian .Now I am extremely happy . 
Ecstatic .Thank u Dian.
Gautam U R A WINNER.😃😃
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys,,,,,Big boss finale is on 3rd jan only...colors channel confirmed it and salman gonna host it...farah khan will host bb halla bol...
gautam gonna win it fr sure...thurday and friday with saturday mrng gonna b voting day fr all...so do vote fr gautam
-MONA- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArianaGrande

Gauti was emotional seeing Diandra :(

First time Diandra was so digestible along with Gautam when I saw the sneek peek.I am happy she told told Gautam that I never though I would say this but I want you to win this show

Plus when Diandra was taking GG by catching his hands she said don't worry I won't take you to bathroon (she admitted she took him again) and Gauti started laughing with his tongue out like an child 🤣

Sonali's eyes became big when she saw Diandra talking to Gautam and Karishma got nice Bhaashan from Diandra even Upen got nice.Dindra asked Gautam to shut Upen up when he talks regarding me and you as that's out personal matter

First time  I liked Diandra with Gautam... Twitter pe jo rose ke barein mein bhol rahi thi...while going she had one rose in her hand 😆
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Disputed.

No sunny. This is amazing. I am so glad that she cleared his name. Love her for this. Takes a lot of guts to admit that you were wrong.

I am so happy right now!

Tabhi aaj Upen was being all nice to Gautam in the LF this morning 😆

This will finally end Gautam's guilt over the whole issue.

A lot of people including some who exited the show like Minisha, sushant etc have commented on Gautam dumping Diandra was bad etc.
Kapil and family talked nonstop about bathroom.
Puneet was laughing and enjoying.
Karishma and Upen kept telling Gautam used a girl (Diandra) for the game.
Ajaz said about bathroom scene.
Ali kept taking about this stuff to Karishma and Upen.
Dimpy smirked whenever she got chance.
Even sonali gossiped about Diandra-Gautam.

After seeing this whole clarification or good vibes from Diandra to Gautam, who can open their mouth about this.

Diandra has guts to question Karishma's friendship.
If Sushant has any common sense, he would question Karishma's friendship too.
But he will say that my best friend is selfish and self-centered and so what.
Then he will continue bashing Gautam.

Just imagine, Diandra who saw the whole game closely, came out and said that she wants Gautam should be the winner. This speaks so much about Gautam and his clean game.

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm just curious to know what was in the letter? Lmao
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MONA-

Nilu you must watch today's sneak peak...

Diandra ne KU ki class li... And cleared all black mark on Gautam about Diandra... All HM mouth was shut regarding this... Ali, Pritam Upen ki face dekhne layak thi... Upen looked stupid for fighting with Gautam using Diandra...

Awsome news yaar! Im going to watch it now! Brb 😃
-MONA- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

hey guys,,,,,Big boss finale is on 3rd jan only...colors channel confirmed it and salman gonna host it...farah khan will host bb halla bol...

gautam gonna win it fr sure...thurday and friday with saturday mrng gonna b voting day fr all...so do vote fr gautam

Winner will be announced on 3rd itself right 😕