Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 31#|INVITE ONLY| - Page 41

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I realllyyy hoppeee & prayyy yeh bandii ghar ke andar wapis naa jayeee..ufff yeh ghatiya season  bana dia hai bigg boss nee...I'm HATING IT!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Among all the fight Gautam was yawning ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This Upen guy such a πŸ€¬.
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
WTH Salman is talking and they keep interrupting and talking ..Yeh kya hain yaar ..
London ka ticket dedo yaar isko ..Chussa huwa aam kahin ka ..😑😑😑
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

WTH Salman is talking and they keep interrupting and talking ..Yeh kya hain yaar ..

Yess that was very disrespectful and annoying 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DONE WITH BIGG BOSS !!!
Hey everyone hope your all doing well I have been super busy these days hence haven't interacted much! the sale has begun here I had a crazy shopping day πŸ˜†

watched the episode of today and I am totally disgusted πŸ€’

I can't stand this horrible show it is so cheap to what limit the makers are going to destroy Gautam's image and make Pritam the winner πŸ€’

The caller was ridiculous and pathetic! Gautam is still the strongest he doesn't need to fight to prove that and 2ndly he is visible in the episodes and yes others are getting footage but Gautam's popularity is same !!

I hate how they trying to portray as if Gautam's popularity has gone down I hate the way Dimpy was smiling πŸ€’

Gautam answered it really well though!

I hated how Salman declared Pritam save and acted as if he is most loved contestant πŸ€’

tomorrow i am going to travel to Germany for a week when I am back this extension crap will begin, thank god I won't be able to watch next week's episodes I am so done with this show, and ajaz entered the show today and no one was evicted πŸ€’

Are they planning to make the contestants stay there for ever🀒

I guess Diandra and Imam will also enter!

I dislike Ajaz to the core, he is the cheapest contestant ever πŸ€’ Mahek is drama queen! the other 2 Wcs mehhh, everyone will be after gautam.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Upen has really hit the lowest !!!!!
WOW his tone to salman, the aggressive way he talks to him, even stated "what ever" made faces and cheap hand gestures, HE IS SO SHAMELESS EVEN WENT AHEAD AND DID SARCASM WITH HIM "You are right" and in past he also threatened him etc.

STILL Salman keeps his cool and does not react AT ALL! 

I remember how he blasted Imam when he misbehaved like the way Upen is doing!

I think Salman knows Upen is useless and he won't give him importance by blasting him!

Upen is worth nothing, he better he out soon, I am very much sure he will be out mid week and will not be on the same stage with Salman.

Karishma and Upen are so much alike they think they superstars who are flawless and everyone is below them, their attitude is pathetic !
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Seriously couldn't stand Upen anymore. such an arrogant creature😑

Sonali was so chilled out during the whole fiasco and loved the way she riled them up with out doing anything .πŸ˜†

Badtameez contestants 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Salman looked so disinterested and so did Gautam .
Upen patel ko lat markey nikalna padega .He doesn't deserve to share the stage with Salman .His condescending attitude towards sonali is so off putting .
ANd wht is up witht Karishma and Upen's answering for each other ?
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rupa_6

Seriously couldn't stand Upen anymore. such an arrogant creature😑

Sonali was so chilled out during the whole fiasco and loved the way she riled them up with out doing anything .πŸ˜†

Badtameez contestants 

I knwo r8 ..I loved Sonali today .Pura bindaas ..Even salman enjoyed it .
 aapney aap ko samjhtey kya hain yeh Upen aur Karishma .
So patronizing towards Sonali and everyone else . πŸ€’🀒🀒

rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hats off to Salman for putting up with these losers !!!