Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

People don't even know whether its final or not. Hope it isn't a ploy to announce someone else as winner. Don't even know whether there will be eviction when voting lines are open. Will this result in lesser votes for GG?

You have a point... Even some time I feel all this fiasco for making other as winner😕
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Previous season's contestant Ajaz Khan will re-enter the current Bigg Boss house to
kickstart a new format of the show
Bigg Boss never fails to surprise the audience and there's yet one more in store. For the
first time ever, the show will have popular contestants from previous seasons compete with
five contestants of the current season to bring out a new show with a new format under the
title Bigg Boss Halla Bol.
We hear the former contestants will enter the house as challengers. The major details are
still being kept under wraps. The first ex-contestant to enter the house is previous
season's Ajaz Khan. We had a quick chat moments before he could go in. Ajaz says, "I'm
very excited. History is being made, beginning with me, as I'm the first one to go in for the
new format. Now that I'm ready to re-enter the Bigg Boss house, memories from my
previous season are coming back. I remember my friends Sangram Singh, Armaan Kohli,
Kamya Punjabi even Gauhar Khan." This season's contestant Ali Quli Mirza has often been
compared to Ajaz, as both have a similar style. Ajaz isn't pleased with the parallels drawn.
"There can be only one ek number manas (man) and that is Ajaz Khan. I'm sure he must
have watched my videos before entering. Even yesterday I saw they had dressed him up as
a girl, like Gutthi's sister. But I was the first one to dress like a girl in Bigg Boss. No one can
better my character Haseena Aapa'. But I like the fact that he is trying to entertain at least.
Otherwise this season has become boring. I'm going in to give the audience
entertainment."
Speaking about the other current contestants, Ajaz says, "Besides Ali, I like Gautam. Woh
theek ja raha hai. People may call him Puneet's puppet, but I feel he is just being faithful to
his friend. He is a true friend. Among girls I find Sonali Raut the most sincere " more than
Karishma Tanna. Dimpy Ganguly seems to have come with some agenda, she should tone
down her act a bit."
Ajaz adds that starting with Bigg Boss, he feels he is going to have a great 2015.
"I'm getting great money and great exposure on the show. It's a fantastic start to the New
Year. Then I have a film releasing soon after called Love Day which followed by Pooja
Bhatt's film Nark."
Other contestants in the new format include Sambhavna Seth, Mahek Chahal and Rahul
Mahajan 

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

People don't even know whether its final or not. Hope it isn't a ploy to announce someone else as winner. Don't even know whether there will be eviction when voting lines are open. Will this result in lesser votes for GG?

Bss Yaar vote karte raho...not sure about it...
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So no eviction this week. We knew voting doesn't really matter before final anyway, but today they made it clear to everyone by wasting their votes. Hope someone sue BB. They have made this show so one dimensional and boring. Someone like Upen staying 100+ days is hilarious. 

But Sonali wil leave tomorrow right??  So votes aren't wasted???

I read three evictions dere dis week...so monday Sonali, Wednesday one person n Saturday one eviction n Champions n Challengers ka declaration is possible right😕
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

But Sonali wil leave tomorrow right??  So votes aren't wasted???

I read three evictions dere dis week...so monday Sonali, Wednesday one person n Saturday one eviction n Champions n Challengers ka declaration is possible right😕

sabko conphuse kar rakh hain rangeela channel ne ðŸ˜¡
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ajaz likes Gautam :) Ajaz bhai with Gautam would be fun
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ajaz is too full of himself...now I feel more determined not to watch d extension crap at any cost
Pri_BS thumbnail
Btw hats off to Sallu that he did not ask Upen to get lost. Upen was so so disrespectful towards Salman today!!!
Pri_BS thumbnail
He kept taunting Salman. talked to him with such condescending attitude! He used sarcasm on him. you guys should see!!
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Upen is a loser
Sonali ne Sahi uski bolti band ki lol
Is Ajaz entering today?