Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Wow Sonali gave the big bomb to Gautam? Am shocked ( not really) if this is true πŸ˜†  At this point, i don even have the energy to bash Sonali..My deepest sympathies with Gautam πŸ˜†

Pata nahi but that is what ive heard
But negative kya ho sakta hay?
He is already a sevak...and nominate sab honge
Then?
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha! So Sonali has found a timepass friend in Ali.I saw her talking to Ali this morning after all the *ladaai and jhagdaa* got over between them. Sonali was seen telling him how dark the relation between her and Upen had become! Ali and Sonali while talking noticed some soft drink inside the refrigerator that they never got to drink. In sheer mischief the two stole one can each and polished it off.Wow! I wonder how this time the refrigerator remained unlocked?
On the other hand, Gautam, who had been missing his family since morning, all of a sudden thought to try something which could make him feel a little different. He re-enacted Ali's act and pulled the beach recliner to climb up the house boundary! But, his intent was very different. Poor guy just wanted to look what's happening outside. He looked funny and cute at the same time until Puneet noticed and asked what was he upto?? He immediately asked him to get off before he got warning from Bigg Boss! The boy abided. And yes! he got a written warning immediately. He got annoyed and said he was just trying to look outside as he was feeling too monotonous inside. He got irritated and asked why only he was given the warning and not Ali and Sonali who stole soft drinks without taking prior permission and information.

Khabri.

🀣
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Wow Sonali gave the big bomb to Gautam? Am shocked ( not really) if this is trueπŸ˜† At this point, i don even have the energy to bash Sonali..My deepest sympathies with GautamπŸ˜†

gautam used to hai bb ho usane jise support kia ho ya koi aur use hi sab milna hai punishment etc πŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
BB wants gautam to fight. Period. Otherwise this whole week it was only he, who entertained! And what bakwas of standing up for himself. Just because he is not reverting to dimpy's poking does not mean he is not standing up for himself! Lame!!!
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gautam is even more bored than we originally guessed.

Gautam just leave on 3rd Jan man, so that both you and we are spared any more of this torture.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Haha! So Sonali has found a timepass friend in Ali.I saw her talking to Ali this morning after all the *ladaai and jhagdaa* got over between them. Sonali was seen telling him how dark the relation between her and Upen had become! Ali and Sonali while talking noticed some soft drink inside the refrigerator that they never got to drink. In sheer mischief the two stole one can each and polished it off.Wow! I wonder how this time the refrigerator remained unlocked?
On the other hand, Gautam, who had been missing his family since morning, all of a sudden thought to try something which could make him feel a little different. He re-enacted Ali's act and pulled the beach recliner to climb up the house boundary! But, his intent was very different. Poor guy just wanted to look what's happening outside. He looked funny and cute at the same time until Puneet noticed and asked what was he upto?? He immediately asked him to get off before he got warning from Bigg Boss! The boy abided. And yes! he got a written warning immediately. He got annoyed and said he was just trying to look outside as he was feeling too monotonous inside. He got irritated and asked why only he was given the warning and not Ali and Sonali who stole soft drinks without taking prior permission and information.

Khabri.

🀣

wah wah🀣
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
BB has been too harsh on him yar! He deserves to be the winner. πŸ˜­
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Pata nahi but that is what ive heard
But negative kya ho sakta hay?
He is already a sevak...and nominate sab honge
Then?

I honestly don care..BB should declare Gautam as the permanent recipient of punishments & big bombs ( only negative ones..if its positive, then the contestant gets to decide πŸ˜†)..I don care about the trophy tbh..This is getting a lil out of hand πŸ˜•
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No one is evicted so far apparently lol.
ajayzulu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its only one week left there is no need to change gautam behaviour