Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Disputed.

They want the Psycho Gautam back. Period.

But then already 80% of an episode has him. If it's more than that, then again people would have an issue with it.

My guess is that they want the audience to think that Gautam is not entertaining or popular anymore. Which is crap since the only watchable contestants in BB right now are Gautam and Ali. Entertainment wise that is.

Baki sab sulking bores 😆

But what is Gautam supposed to do? Break stuff, randomly start fighting with everyone, jump around, slap someone, misbehave with Tanna..Do what exactly? 😕  These ppl give such lameass tasks & expect ppl to fight 😆  I don even find Ali entertaining anymore..My guess is they are pushing Gautam to do something controversial in order to grab footage & this way he might eff up & lose fans 😆  I doubt Gautam will fall for this though 😆
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I doubt very much that I can follow the show regularly after 3rd Jan. I am also bored and exhausted with this season like Gautam 😆

It's so unfair to give the previous contestants a second chance at the trophy and rob the deserving ones of the win.
.Dilwale. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

But what is Gautam supposed to do? Break stuff, randomly start fighting with everyone, jump around, slap someone, misbehave with Tanna..Do what exactly? 😕 These ppl give such lameass tasks & expect ppl to fight 😆 I don even find Ali entertaining anymore..My guess is they are pushing Gautam to do something controversial in order to grab footage & this way he might eff up & lose fans 😆 I doubt Gautam will fall for this though 😆

I seriously have no idea 😆

Gautam should just keep doing his thing. Not plan...and act spontaneously like he does to most situations. Otherwise he'll go mad inside that house. He already looks tired and bored out of his mind right now 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

I doubt very much that I can follow the show regularly after 3rd Jan. I am also bored and exhausted with this season like Gautam 😆

It's so unfair to give the previous contestants a second chance at the trophy and rob the deserving ones of the win.

Am NOT watching after Jan 3rd..Farah is gonna kill BB..There is no way am following BB without Salman 😆
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Gautam will do much after today lol
Waise bhi last week hay...
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonali gave Bigg Bomb to Gautam... Idk for what
rogerrocks thumbnail

I seriously have no idea 😆

Gautam should just keep doing his thing. Not plan...and act spontaneously like he does to most situations. Otherwise he'll go mad inside that house. He already looks tired and bored out of his mind right now 😆

He already looks exhausted..And i don blame him actually..This extension idea has sucked all the energy outta these ppl..They are killing the show thanks to their greed..I have no idea how Gautam is gonna handle it for another month..
.Dilwale. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Am NOT watching after Jan 3rd..Farah is gonna kill BB..There is no way am following BB without Salman 😆

Farah loves people like Pritam and Mehak. The 'sachai' ke devtas and devis. So the WKWs would be torture for Gautam fans anyways 😆

What a crap idea! Unfair and stupid to the hilt 😆
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's unfair to Specially for GG and GGians...