Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

I dunno abt Ali, gud for comic relief but he speaks in a very nasty manner abt Dimpy n shows no self respect...I hate ppl who show no self respect n keep goin back to the people who treat them like ...!!!

He was gud as gutthi's parchayi n Sonali being fat is the hottest topic of discussion today, 😆

Dew , everybody has observed this thing , there is some match fixing and spot fixing between Ali and Dimpy , No matter how nasty their fights turn out to be , they still have a bond . May be game plan .
Edited by bluerobin - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --RockStar--

@roger u have soft corner for sonali 🤣

Nahi..Its just that i hate the rest a lot more than i hate Sonali 😆  I don take Sonali seriously so i don really care..But with someone like Upen, i just cant stand that loser 😆
bluerobin thumbnail
@Rocky - yaar there is no dolly and Imam in promo , by the way ejaz vs puneet would be fun . How is this lady sambhavna , rahul and mehak in terms of fighting ? I haven't watched the seasons in which these people were there 
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah i remember..He used to blush so much back in those days 😆 I used to feel sorry for him cos i always knew Sonali doesn't really care..She probably liked Gautam as a person but thats about it..Gautam on the other hand genuinely cared for her..Its actually sad in a way..The only two ppl who always managed to affect him were Puneet & Sonali..Both undeserving of his friendship in a way 😆

I guess @uscgirl wrote this yesterday n I so agree, Sonali gets influenced by dominant ppl like she used to keep calling him negative on his face, in one uncensored video long back she told him that u stay alone n portray urself as a victim for footage...everytime she wud bitch Gautam infront of KUDiandra just to please dem...n askin two boys to date u after the show was the most disgusting move by her, n both the guyz exposed her  intentions on national tv...had it been some other girl she wud hav cried after so much insult on a national platform, but  for her, Candies are a more important issue for shedding tears than losing ur respect...I won't call her bindaas,  but  she is shameless in a wierd way!😆
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Twitter main kya mast bantar chal raha hain ..
Upen ke TWITTER fans GG ko loser aur real man nahin hain  bol rahein hain kyon ke he cldn't lift Palak .
and GG fans  response  are so Mast ..
GG fans : Weightlifting show hain ya entertainment show .. Agar aisa hota toh khalli shld have won . 
Waise upen cldn't win the push up against gg ..😆
Edited by Beautyandbrain - 9 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

wat did u edit BnB??😆

thread  wala line ..mona will sned u a pm morning main ..
bluerobin thumbnail

I guess @uscgirl wrote this yesterday n I so agree, Sonali gets influenced by dominant ppl like she used to keep calling him negative on his face, in one uncensored video long back she told him that u stay alone n portray urself as a victim for footage...everytime she wud bitch Gautam infront of KUDiandra just to please dem...n askin two boys to date u after the show was the most disgusting move by her, n both the guyz exposed her  intentions on national tv...had it been some other girl she wud hav cried after so much insult on a national platform, but  for her, Candies are a more important issue for shedding tears than losing ur respect...I won't call her bindaas,  but  she is shameless in a wierd way!😆

Sonali is a den of illegal activities . Now adjectives like " bindaas , straightforward , innocent lamb " are not going to help anyway . But this a world where there are people who hail Upen as hero , karishma as heroine , so it wouldn't be difficult to find people inspired by great legends like sonali 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have never understood her tbh 😕  Upen is nasty to her & her hatred or reaction is always short-lived..Even now, if Upen comes & apologizes, she'l happily take him back..But with Gautam, even one word & she'l pounce on him & start calling him names..Gautam is always the soft target on BB..And its his fault too in a way cos he always takes it so graciously ( which is also one reason why i root for him tbh 😆)..In a way, even Diandra was better than Sonali..Cos atleast, she was not confused & sure of what she wanted 😆
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bluerobin

@Rocky - yaar there is no dolly and Imam in promo , by the way ejaz vs puneet would be fun . How is this lady sambhavna , rahul and mehak in terms of fighting ? I haven't watched the seasons in which these people were there 

I read sumwhere that Imam n Dolly are still in talks over monetary issue...I just hope only one of these  2 cum, Dolly as I haven't seen her previous season so I want to see her...but Imam, plz nooo😆
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rahul Mahajan said this-
BB* eviction=BBHallaBoll ðŸ˜•