Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Heard Vindoo hinted that Sonali will go. 
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Rocky , Elli is too innocent for this show . She will get evicted in 1st week itself ๐Ÿ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
I just hope Upen doesn't get into top 4. That'd be so undeserving. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Lol yeah! especially when sonali said there are stronger contestants than me in terms of game, popularity and entertainment and I am still there i don't believe i am here๐Ÿ˜† gautam looked with such empathy and love

Had she been vocal or more expressive, Gautam would have declared the relationship and yeh BB ka best couple hota!!!๐Ÿ˜† Gautam would have been ghajni boyfriend๐Ÿ˜†

Best ka pata nahi but they would have been the most popular couple in BB history ๐Ÿ˜†   Gautam always felt she was playing with his feelings..Thats also one reason why he was bitter about her & exposed that shopping fiasco..With Diandra, he always said he doesn't care even if she is playing a game cos he was never really invested in it..With Sonali, it was different though..I still remember how depressed he was when she ditched him & went to Upen the first time around ๐Ÿ˜† In a way, its good for Gautam man..He actually liked her so things could have gotten messy if they actually went ahead ๐Ÿ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Lol yeah! especially when sonali said there are stronger contestants than me in terms of game, popularity and entertainment and I am still there i don't believe i am here๐Ÿ˜† gautam looked with such empathy and love

Had she been vocal or more expressive, Gautam would have declared the relationship and yeh BB ka best couple hota!!!๐Ÿ˜† Gautam would have been ghajni boyfriend๐Ÿ˜†

Most popular couple in BB history ๐Ÿ˜†
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bluerobin

<font size="3">Rocky , Elli is too innocent for this show . She will get evicted in 1st week itself ๐Ÿ˜†</font>

true ๐Ÿ˜†
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bluerobin

yaar dew , no worries all these extra characters will be voted out soon , bas do ya teen din ke mehman hai - sonali pritam upen puneet . ๐Ÿ˜†

hope so, Sonali Upen Pritam need to go together today itself if possible, juz hate to see them around anymore๐Ÿคข

Gautam Tanna Ali Dimpy Punz are still okay as final five.
Edited by --DewDrops-- - 9 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Pri khabari pata laga khon gaya
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

Gautam is better off any Sonali or diandra...Sonali is sooo undeserving of even his hi hello after all wat she has done wid him n hai  Kaun Sonali๐Ÿคข   (juz the way she said kaun Gautam)

she likes boyz around her following her like puppies, Upen rightly shows her  her place everytime๐Ÿฅฑ

yaar dew , that girl became captain , on top of that christmas , her birthday came , so she is being cordial with her . Actually as you said she doesn't even deserve hi hello from gautam . But he is mahatma gandhi , ab hum kya kar sakte hai . But I feel around 3 or 4 times , he has fired her and moreover Loved Upen for showing her the correct place . One good thing Upen did whole season ๐Ÿ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Best ka pata nahi but they would have been the most popular couple in BB history ๐Ÿ˜†   Gautam always felt she was playing with his feelings..Thats also one reason why he was bitter about her & exposed that shopping fiasco..With Diandra, he always said he doesn't care even if she is playing a game cos he was never really invested in it..With Sonali, it was different though..I still remember how depressed he was when she ditched him & went to Upen the first time around ๐Ÿ˜† In a way, its good for Gautam man..He actually liked her so things could have gotten messy if they actually went ahead ๐Ÿ˜†

Gautam would have been out for violence ๐Ÿ˜†
Do you remember how angry he was at Ali sitting on 'their' bed? ๐Ÿ˜†