Funtimes CC 30#||INVITE ONLY (Page 75)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Meherbaan

YES !!!!

Without saying vulgar stuff to her he is through jokes totally giving it right back to her and she goes all cray and makes personal remarks and all ! Ashmit really knows how to own her LOL 

Did you see that chai wala video? Boy, does he have patience or what? She kept throwing the water, the tea power, kept annoying him yet he kept his calm & was hell bent on making tea..He handles her so so well LOLLOL

Yup I didn't get why she did that I guess because she wanted him to do it exactly how she does it LOL

People like Upen, Praneet need to be grateful that there was no contestant on the show like Dolly or else they would have gone mad by now!

I remember pritam karishma etc. were talking few weeks back saying in this season every contestant is normal and thank god for that because previous seasons had cray contestants and living with them would have been a nightmare and they mentioned dolly and imam LOL

Karishma stated she doesn't know what she would do if she was in the season which also had Imam imagine if he enters the show LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90-MONA-rogerrocks

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nilu.

Yeah since the news has been posted on the colors official website, it is a confirmation that jan 3rd is grand finale!
I feel either they'll evict 2 people this weekend, or there will be 2 mid-week evictions next week (prolly on tuesday and friday)

yaar nilu , it's better these people get done with this season , boring to the core . upen sonali on sunday . then puneet and pritam or dimpy on mid week, game over LOL

.nilu.Meherbaan-MONA-

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

FINALE ON JANUARY 3rd!!!

Are you a real Salman Khan fan? Would you do anything to meet your favorite star? Here is your life time opportunity to see Salman Khan doing 'whatever he wants to do man'. Your only chance to turn your dream into reality and be a part of the GRAND FINALE of BIGG BOSS 8 and watch Salman Khan at his best. All this is is possible only if you wish to wish. 

Yes, you read it absolutely right. All you need to do is just wish. Wish Salman Khan a very happy birthday in the most creative and crazy way you can think of and that wish would get you a chance to be a part of the grand finale of Bigg Boss on 3rd january 2015. And if this is not enough here is one more thing that might just make you jump off your seat, all the expense for the lucky winners trip will be on us!

The contest starts today 10am onwards and all the fans and viewers can participate through posting their wishes on Facebook and Twitter on the official Colorstv page.So, what are you waiting for? We have plans to start your new year in a great way. What's your plan?

You could really use a wish right now... Wish RIGHT NOW!... Wish RIGHT NOW!

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/news/wish-salman-see-salman-live-happybirthdaysalman-contestalert-2403.html#nav

grand finale on 3rd of January? Confused

so they will announce someone a winner among the 7 contestants which will be in the show after this week's elimination Confused

Yeah since the news has been posted on the colors official website, it is a confirmation that jan 3rd is grand finale!

I feel either they'll evict 2 people this weekend, or there will be 2 mid-week evictions next week (prolly on tuesday and friday)

yeah true!

but next week will be very different I feel because they stated that last week that Gautam got immunity and for week 15 this will be a big deal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90.nilu.bluerobin-MONA-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Yup I didn't get why she did that I guess because she wanted him to do it exactly how she does it LOL

People like Upen, Praneet need to be grateful that there was no contestant on the show like Dolly or else they would have gone mad by now!

I remember pritam karishma etc. were talking few weeks back saying in this season every contestant is normal and thank god for that because previous seasons had cray contestants and living with them would have been a nightmare and they mentioned dolly and imam LOL

Karishma stated she doesn't know what she would do if she was in the season which also had Imam imagine if he enters the show LOL

She said she is the captain of the kitchen & she doesn't want Ashmit inside LOL  Its a huge achievement that he managed to make it at the end LOL  If not for the crappy Veena angle, Ashmit actually stood a great chance to win LOL

This season, ppl are way too tame in comparison..Borderline boring LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meherbaan

.nilu. IF-Rockerz
.nilu.
.nilu.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

yaar nilu , it's better these people get done with this season , boring to the core . upen sonali on sunday . then puneet and pritam or dimpy on mid week, game over LOL

haan yaar!! soo happy to hear this news! extension was going to make the show more baqwaas Ouch

yupp upen-sonali evicted on sunday, puneet mid week (tuesday)

Gautam-Preetam-Ali-Karishma-Dimpy top 5!

Dimpy leaving on Friday

Gau-Pree-Karish-Ali finale night

3rd runner up - Karishma
2nd runner up - Ali
1st runner up - Preetam
Winner - Gautam

DancingParty

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrinku90rupa_6bluerobinMeherbaan

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

haan yaar!! soo happy to hear this news! extension was going to make the show more baqwaas Ouch

yupp upen-sonali evicted on sunday, puneet mid week (tuesday)

Gautam-Preetam-Ali-Karishma-Dimpy top 5!

Dimpy leaving on Friday

Gau-Pree-Karish-Ali finale night

3rd runner up - Karishma
2nd runner up - Ali
1st runner up - Preetam
Winner - Gautam

DancingParty

I also read this article in Bb website , then I got confused whether they really meant grand finale . by the way earlier I felt Ali will be runner up and now everybody is saying karishma will be runner up as whole season was about gautam vs karishma LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.nilu.-MONA-

.nilu. IF-Rockerz
.nilu.
.nilu.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

yeah true!

but next week will be very different I feel because they stated that last week that Gautam got immunity and for week 15 this will be a big deal.

hmmm but isnt week 15 already going on and gautam got the immunity? Confused koi khaas fayda toh usse hua nahi...he got dand this week + no luxury budget for him...double nuksaan Dead ..bina faltu ke saza milti hai isse LOL

rinku90bluerobin-MONA-

.nilu. IF-Rockerz
.nilu.
.nilu.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

I also read this article in Bb website , then I got confused whether they really meant grand finale . by the way earlier I felt Ali will be runner up and now everybody is saying karishma will be runner up as whole season was about gautam vs karishma LOL

yeahhh there were soo many news of extension that we all started believing it ..and now we are hving hard time trusting the most reliable source LOLLOL

oh yeah i heard that competition is between karish & gautam...but im having hard time understanding the fact tht karishma doesnt hav as big fan following compared to gautam..so if they go by votes it should b preetam..but if they go by content then yeah karishma...chalo kya farq painda hai as long as our gauti winss Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrinku90-MONA-bluerobin

Go to top