Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 30#||INVITE ONLY (Page 71)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nilu.

Sonali kya baqwaas bandi hai...Luxury task mein BB ne khud Dimpy-Gautam ki tareef ki aur unki wajah se extra points bhi dia...aur Sonali ne Gautam ko hi dand de dia...ufff yeh bandi ka dimag kahan chalta hai Confused

The fact that she gave personal reasons instead of giving reasons for task or duties were so dumb her excuse for karishma was really lame she could have come up with a better excuse LOL

Sonali is just not made for BB!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl.nilu.Scorpio_Velvet

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh so i randomly stumbled upon a video from BB 4 which was basically a nasty fight between Dolly & Sweta..And i swear none of these contestants can handle her..None..Pls tell me Dolly is not coming..That woman will eat ppl like Gautam & Tanna alive LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90.nilu..Dilwale.Meherbaan

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching the eposode.

Gautam's Ghajni act LOL The funniest bit was when he randomly came upto Dimpy in the BR amidst a cribbing session and said 'My head is throbbing' in Marathi LOLLOL

I seriously don't know who I dislike more. Upen or Sonali. Double eviction kar do BB. Plz.

Dimpy refusing to work under Ali's captaincy. Lots of arguments will follow that.

The bhooth part was funny. Ali was so scared. And when Pritam told Ali ke chup bhet, Gautam tells Pritam nahi nahi aapko nahi pata, jab insaan mein aatma aati hai tu aisa he hota hai LOL

Precap looks interesting.

Edited by .Disputed. - 26 December 2014 at 12:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrinku90.nilu.Meherbaanrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N4hLzQDtUA

This one is epic ROFL  Dolly darling, tumhe jalan ho rahi hai LOL  Agar Dolly aa rahi hai toh Ashmit ko bhi lao yaar LOLLOL
ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Gautam actually made Upen admit that he has Hindi-English problem who every time denies it !

Hands down this moment is worth replaying like 1000 times,Gautam comes,takes off his shirt and starts his Ghajini tribute and later MR UPen Patel got trolled so badly by Gautam and his reaction too was epic

And than the epic bedroom scene LOL

Aata majha Doka Bhandbhandla

And all GG fans/admirers/supporters same2same Dimpy style clapped for Gautam for bringing humor and giving us a break from others Kai Kai

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrinku90.nilu.Meherbaanbluerobin

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Oh gosh so i randomly stumbled upon a video from BB 4 which was basically a nasty fight between Dolly & Sweta..And i swear none of these contestants can handle her..None..Pls tell me Dolly is not coming..That woman will eat ppl like Gautam & Tanna alive LOL

Roger I saw that video recently also LOL and she was so cheap Dead felt bad for shweta and i felt horrible for her because no one really took a stand for her, she was bashed so much.

I haven't watched that season I heard it was good I will watch it soon.

There is another one which is very entertaining also, see this one:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Just finished watching the eposode.

Gautam's Ghajni act LOL The funniest bit was when he randomly came upto Dimpy in the BR amidst a cribbing session and said 'My head is throbbing' in Marathi LOLLOL

I seriously don't know who I dislike more. Upen or Sonali. Double eviction kar do BB. Plz.

Dimpy refusing to work under Ali's captaincy. Lots of arguments will follow that.

The bhooth part was funny. Ali was so scared. And when Pritam told Ali ke chup bhet, Gautam tells Pritam nahi nahi aapko nahi pata, jab insaan mein aatma aati hai tu aisa he hota hai LOL

Precap looks interesting.

Dimpy is very intelligent she knows how to stay in the show!

Before eviction day she promised audience and BB that she will give content next week LOL she told Ali I will not do any duties LOL basically I will fight with you next week LOL

I want to slap Dimpy because she shouldn't have gone against Gautam today she proved she understands Gautam so well her reaction was bang on to gautam's funny act! that's how you deal with it, you enjoy and laugh it off and do not get irked like Upen LOL
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by Pri_BS

Upen niklega is baar! I strongly feel
Btw I wanted to ask you all has Dimpy suddenly become bitchy or was she always like this and we never felt it?LOL

Teri Muhn Mein Gulab JamanEmbarrassed

Yes she has always done this, watch the first few episodes. She was first after Sonali! her plan was to take Sonali completely away from P3G so she could be part of the group then after that she targeted Pritam and Praneet!

She knew Gautam and Puneet are too strong so did not mess with them in beginning!

Ali miffed her and now she is after him!

Gautam didn't take her side and so didn't Puneet so she is slowly against them also!

Now she is suddenly not bitching about karishma and upen because she is in alliance with them.

Dimpy is female AliLOL

I like that black one Gulab JamunEmbarrassed

Me too I love Gulab Jamun I also like Laddoo and I really like butter chicken and chicken biryani! those are the indian dishes I have triedEmbarrassed

Crysty actually I am pure veggie LOL
I have heard abt those dishes and they are very phamous also LOL
which more dessert and food u liked. Big smile
I like kaju ki katli also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinMeherbaan

Go to top