Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Episode kaisa tha?

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I am watching the repeat telecast of the episode
Missed the first 20 minutes
Gosh Gautam was so disappointed when sonali decided to leave the task lmao...his ghajini came out lmao...and finally sonali lost and he was like W*F did u do gal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSMeherbaan

.nilu. IF-Rockerz
.nilu.
.nilu.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Sonali kya baqwaas bandi hai...Luxury task mein BB ne khud Dimpy-Gautam ki tareef ki aur unki wajah se extra points bhi dia...aur Sonali ne Gautam ko hi dand de dia...ufff yeh bandi ka dimag kahan chalta hai Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlPri_BSMeherbaan--SH7_Sunny--

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nilu.

Sonali kya baqwaas bandi hai...Luxury task mein BB ne khud Dimpy-Gautam ki tareef ki aur unki wajah se extra points bhi dia...aur Sonali ne Gautam ko hi dand de dia...ufff yeh bandi ka dimag kahan chalta hai Confused
ignore karo ignore karo aur all izz well bolo LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.nilu.

.nilu. IF-Rockerz
.nilu.
.nilu.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by .nilu.

ignore karo ignore karo aur all izz well bolo LOL

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS--SH7_Sunny--

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Har jagah ye chal raha hai bb ne fix kar lia hai gautam and tanna me se koi jitega par ,har koi kahega bb ka winner fix hai etc par truth ye hai gautam sabse populer hai agar votes pe hai to wahi jitega bo deserving bi hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.nilu.Pri_BSMeherbaan

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I have understood Sonali to certan extent: 
I believe Sonali lacks confidence. She always stays around dominating people and follows them specially females even though they treat her like sh*t she would still be with them and b*tch about the people whom they dont like. 

She doesnt have her own say. She disliked Gautam first because Praneet disliked him. Whatever Praneet said about Gauti, Sonali said the exact same things like he has childhood issues, he is psycho, he is not balanced and he is totally into game. All these were Praneet's words but at that time Praneet was dominating factor in her life so she followed his thinking. At the same time she was always b*tching about Gautam to Dian and Karishma and said many bad things about Gautam to them because she thought thats what they want to hear. Basically was pleasing them.

Also, whoever treats her badly she goes after them to please them..Upen, Diandra, Karishma. And when Gautam was with Dian, she tried to kiss him and said "I love you" and at that time Gautam wasnt even talking to her. But when anyone behaves nicely to her she treats him/her like sh*t, specially Gautam. The reason is many people are against Gautam so she thinks by treating him badly she will earn some browny points. She is not playing game. She is actually this mean and bad-natured. She doesnt have a mind to play game. 

At the moment she is influeced by Dimpy. She is siding with Dimpy because she considers her strong. And Dimpy doesnt like Gautam. So even though Gautam is good to her she will do everything bad to Gauti to please Dimpy and be in her good books.

Edited by uscgirl - 26 December 2014 at 12:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90.nilu.Meherbaan--RockStar--

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by Pri_BS

Upen niklega is baar! I strongly feel
Btw I wanted to ask you all has Dimpy suddenly become bitchy or was she always like this and we never felt it?LOL

Teri Muhn Mein Gulab Jaman Embarrassed

Yes she has always done this, watch the first few episodes. She was first after Sonali! her plan was to take Sonali completely away from P3G so she could be part of the group then after that she targeted Pritam and Praneet!

She knew Gautam and Puneet are too strong so did not mess with them in beginning!

Ali miffed her and now she is after him!

Gautam didn't take her side and so didn't Puneet so she is slowly against them also!

Now she is suddenly not bitching about karishma and upen because she is in alliance with them.

Dimpy is female Ali LOL

I like that black one Gulab Jamun Embarrassed 

Me too I love Gulab Jamun I also like Laddoo and I really like butter chicken and chicken biryani! those are the indian dishes I have tried Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSScorpio_Velvet--SH7_Sunny--

Go to top