uscgirl

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by uscgirl

LF:
Pritam and Gauti were laying in GA 

Ali came there and said Gautam dhhadoo laga de mere bhai... LOL

What does this mean?

And Did anyone of you see when Gautam was singing a horror show tune last night in the LF amongst the bhootni fiasco LOL

Sorry typo - I meant 'jhadoo laga de"

I did! I saw him singing and he scared Karishma as she was running and caliing Gautam kamina hahahaha it was too funny!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90.Dilwale.Pri_BS

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
sneak peek is out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Sonali what's your problem?

Karishma and Ali  already had a session on Sonali's captaincy and how it had irked them, when Sonali came on an inspection to check if everyone was doing the given duties or not and if the daily chores were completed. As Sonali checked the washroom area, which was Ali and Karishma's duty for the week, she questioned Karishma why wasn't it cleaned? Karishma replied saying that she had already taken bath and now she couldn't do it also the area majorly was to be cleaned by Ali. She also said that if required she would just sweep off the area after having lunch. Sonali looked at her for a moment and then asked if Karishma was saying and doing all this purposely? Karishma said that she had no gain in doing such stuffs neither was she interested. As Sonali walked off Ali, Puneet and Pritam were seen totally annoyed with her attitude and they discussed what actually did she think of herself when she made a statement like " Niyamo ka ullanghan karna USP hai meri, yeh mera style hai". Oh really Sonali? Don't you think you have taken Bigg Boss's rules for granted? She also shocked everyone when she said,"Yeh blinders itni jaldi kyun bandh hote hain , mujhe ready hone mein time lagta hai, kya inn logon ko samajh mein nahi aata?" Sonali made this comment everytime the main door blinders went down related to any task or cleaning, so the boys sarcastically said that "Haan ab toh Bigg Boss inki marzi se blinders kholenge aur bandh karenge!"

Kya yeh kabhi sudhregi? Too much attitude eh?

Stay tuned to catch the episode tonight!

Khabri

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlPri_BS-MONA-bluerobin

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Ali and Karishma's constant bickering over Sonali's captaincy!

The duo was seen sitting outside on a bench as they discussed how useless a captain Sonali has been. In Ali's opinion, she used captaincy for an advantage so that she didn't have to work and could throw orders around. They both even discussed how during her own captaincy Sonali had been caught sleeping inside the washroom and garden area. Karishma said she gave her name just for the sake that she had actually never been given any chance before to become the captain despite knowing well how laid back she would remain!

Ali and KT were seen bickering about Sonali and keenly wished for her reign as the captain to get over soon. Ali said that Sonali fears Karishma, even during the dance rehearsals a day back when Sonali was simmering in jealousy seeing Karishma teach steps to Upen but didn't have the guts to tell anything to Karishma directly. Karishma made a comment saying "Usse mujhse darna bhi chahiye"

Today is the last day of Sonali's captaincy. Now that another round of competition for new captainship is coming up, who do you think will become the new captain?

Let's hope the best candidate wins!

Khabri

uscgirlPri_BSbluerobin

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@Dew

A brief update of the SP please Embarrassed

Sonali is getting more insufferable by the day. She should leave along with Upen this weekend.

uscgirlPri_BS-EvilDesires-

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Gaauti phir se chilla raha hai... in BR I dont know if its fight or fun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
SP has nothin much again

It started wid Ali Pritam Tanna arguing wid Sonali for her captaincy that was a failure

Sonali keeps justifying how gud a captain she was n BB puts the blinders down too fast as they know she takes an hour to get ready

So Tanna was saying ab BB iske hisab se blinders kholenge band karenge

All blame Sonali of sleeping saying Upen caught u sleeping

Sonali says Upen was lying, Upen cums n talks very very rudely to Sonali saying no need to talk if she is so loud where infact he himself was talking mannerlessly in a very nasty tone

GA scene happens, I still didn't get why was Upen irked so much wen Gautam was doing the Ghajini stuff

Upen started the fight n stretched it so so much,it led to a big discussion in LA where Gautam was explaining himself to UpenDead    (Why does Gautam need to giv this loser so much importance)

uscgirlPri_BSMeherbaan

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
BB announces Sonali's captaincy is over n CR door is open...Gautam was about to run to the CR but Ali gets in before himLOL

Ali gives his own n Sonali's name...wen he cums out n tells this to all Sonali gets really happy

Sonali was behaving like a brat tbh...very irritating girlDead

KUDPr  bitch Ali saying how dare he giv Sonali's name, Upen says Karishma ka kyon nahi diya she deservedSleepy

KU hav an arguement where Tanna says why r u talkin to me like dat, Upen says u r being rude, Tanna says fine dun talk to me

Upen says I sway on my momba's life Krishma I wun talk to u evaDeadLOL

Tanna in her bed cries badly n Upen cums n hugs her tight from behing n lays on her backDead

they both sort it outSleepy

Captaincy task...Ali n Sonali hav to stand on some high object (square shape)  holding flags

Gautam was trying to make Ali lose  (I can't believe he was helping SOnaliAngry)

Upen gets angry n says fir to main bhi Sonali ko aise karunga

Edited by --DewDrops-- - 26 December 2014 at 12:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrinku90Pri_BSMeherbaan

Go to top