Funtimes CC 30#||INVITE ONLY - Page 48

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Phir abhi isi waqt shadi karo
Stick to ur words πŸ˜‰

Sabr ka phal meeta hota hai..Tum toh ek bharatiya naari ho..Pehle mummyji ka ashirwaad phir shaadi phir baaki sab kuch β­οΈπŸ˜†
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Are yaar ye kya phattu phattu laga rakha hai..Shukar manao ki mai phatto hoon..Nahi toh jab tum pehli baar mujhe bathroom tak kheenchke le chali, tab hi  ek thappad deta..Phir dusri baar jab sab ke samne kiss kiya toh ek aur thapad marke National Television par kiss karne ke liye show se tumhara disqualification mangta..Toh you are lucky ki mai phatto hoon..Samjhi? 😑

i wish i had seen the episode during the msueum task where she cries ( bas sneek peak dekha) warna I wld give a fitting reply πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Dian style main ..

OMG ..whtever whtever ..tum mujhe marne ki baat kar rahe ho .You wld have hit me Gautam ? Are u threatening me ?
How dare u ? tum toh mard nahin ho aur aurat kehna aurat ke liye insult ho ga . 

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

i wish i had seen the episode during the msueum task where she cries ( bas sneek peak dekha) warna I wld give a fitting reply πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Dian style main ..

OMG ..whtever whtever ..tum mujhe marne ki baat kar rahe ho .You wld have hit me Gautam ? Are u threatening me ?
How dare u ? tum toh mard nahin ho aur aurat kehna aurat ke liye insult ho ga . 

Confession- I haven't watched these epis either..Main bas aise hi phek rahi hoon πŸ˜†

Aur phir bhi tum mujhse pyaar karti ho & baar baar bathroom le jaati ho..Toh tumhara standard kya hai tum khud hi samajh lo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So Salman will host till next saturday! this means WC's won't enter next week? but first enter when Salman stops hosting?

Mahek Chahal and Ajaz Khan in Bigg Boss 8!

ColorsBigg Boss 8 is set to witness new wild card entries in the upcoming year.

P Endate er det gratis at skrive breve, se billeder og flirte.

Friday, December 26, 2014 | 7:08:28 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  156 Views

Bigg Boss has got an extension of one month along with which the show will witness five wild card entries of its ex-contestants from different seasons.

According to earlier reports the two names which have been confirmed are Rahul Mahajan and Sambhavna Seth and a few more names will be adding on to the wild card list. They are none other than Mahek Chahal from season 5 and Ek Number Maanus'Ajaz Khan from the previous season.

Our source informs us, "Mahek Chahal who was a total entertainer in season 5 has been finalized for this season to join as a wild card entrant. Along with her the other name, Ajaz Khan is still contemplating for his entry as the terms and conditions of the show are yet to be finalized."

Mahek, who follows Bigg Boss, watches this season of Bigg Boss as well. But when asked about her entry in Bogg Boss 8 as a wild card contestant she chose not to comment.

When we got in touch with another ex-contestant Ajaz Khan, who is set to enter as a wild card entrant, he says, "Yes, talks are on but there are terms and conditions that are yet to be finalized. Once it is settled I might enter the show."  

There also have been talks of Imam Siddique who  was the entertainer of the sixth season, could be the fifth wild card contestant.

The wild card entrants will be introduced by Salman Khan on January 3 and thereon Farah Khan will be seen hosting the show.

To know more keep reading this space.
guys what else questions were asked in the lie detector test, does anyone know
apart from sonali's fake love for upen

Mahek and Upen are friends so if he is on the show when she comes then these two will be one team.
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Mahek and Upen are friends so if he is on the show when she comes then these two will be one team.
but mahek is supporting gautamπŸ˜†
Mehak will join the Bedroom gang.

Aijaz will surely join the boys.

Mehak = Gauhar + Nigar + Dimpy.

The guys will hate her πŸ˜†Edited by .Disputed. - 9 years ago
http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/sonali-interview-day94-10104769-13.html#nav

Observe Gautam's reactions through out the IV..The way he stares at her, the sullen look- he defo has a soft corner for her man πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pri_BS

but mahek is supporting gautamπŸ˜†

That's good maybe she will be after Gautam then πŸ˜†