Wo ek unique piece haiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--RockStar--

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

BB did no eviction the week Pritam was immune, but that week voting lines were close too.

This week Gautam was immune n we hear abt No Eviction rumors, but voting lines are open...I hope they dun play wid d votes like dat, they already did by not evicting Upen last week but this wud b too much!!

Upen Sonali Pritam need to leave asap.

yaar I am watching Lf now , The irony , the real culprit puneet who nominated dimpy is all ok with her and now sitting with her in couch area . Outside gautam ali pritam sonali sitting . Punz knows he will be in trap because dimpy is intelligent so somehow patched up with her .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6Pri_BSMeherbaan-MONA--EvilDesires---RockStar--

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by Meherbaan

Upen will remain a loser Dead I hated how Karishma was trying to control Sonali when she had to choose who did the task well and she was like upen! Glad Sonali chose Dimpy but she should have stated that I chose her because of the fact that she did the task well!
Upen will remain a cry baby the way he was whining in front of everyone and then returning the gift was simply pathetic! he thinks he is perfect in everything and others are not as good as him!

and why does he want a servant? he already got a servant in the form of Karishma so someone tell him he didn't lose much here!

Did you guys notice while Bipasha left did gautam hold her hand and they were talking and she was being so sweet, maybe they know each other!

Gautam looked fantastic in the red blazer and white shirt.

@bold:  That was pathetic...Tanna who must hav decided to punish Gautam the day she bcame d captain was prompting Sonali to take Upen's name...I mean Tanna n Upen behave as such despos or shall I say beggars wen it cums to rewards, FOOD/any edible thing,  and bcuming the captain...this is heights...why do these ppl think others will always listen to them n behave as per their wish is beyond my understanding...their bubbles need to burstLOL

lol, Tanna is Upen's permanent servant, I AgreeLOL

Gautam was d best dressed male tonight, infact the best dressed person over there I feltLOL

YES YES YES !!

Karishma and Upen need to back out Dead They are so annoying with their attitude because they think they are perfect and everyone else is bad!

Yes Gautam is best dressed on the show but I do want him to stop repeating those favorite light blue jeans and few other attires! I loved mostly what he wore in the early weekend ka war episodes now he is repeating the attires because I guess he got no new clothes left LOL

I hate his blue jeans like anything LOL
It is always nice to see him wearing some other jeans lol

Yeah he got light blue jeans and dark blue jeans and black jeans.

I prefer the most when he wears classic suits or black clothes Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged

I LOVED GAUTAM IN THE PRE CAP Dancing
Upen is such a loser i WANT HIM OUT THIS WEEKEND I CAN NOT STAND HIM !!

I loved how Gautam in todays episode stated Upen got aggressive for no reason and is acting like a shaitan haha!

Why did Upen get angry when Gautam was calling himself ghajini? he needs to get  a life, he is so jealous of Gautam!

GAUTAM ROCKS ! Psycho Gauti back he knows how to own Upen with style :D

I did not understand d whole garden scene in the precap...I'll rewatch it to understand

yeah Ali is d captain as per twitter.

n I agree, captaincy is an unnecessary tension,   n Pritam is tryin to play smart by being with PG makin sure these 2 dun nominate him...Ali too won't nominate him neither Sonali...only KUD can nominate him...Pritam is a very clever player, he needs to leave along with Upen, I just dun like his faceLOL

Same but it looked like Gautam was doing something which Upen didn't like and Gautam called himself Ghajini and that made Upen angry.

Good Ali is captain, Sonali was boring Ali will evoke reactions.

yeah pritam is fake he needs to leave with upen !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

BB did no eviction the week Pritam was immune, but that week voting lines were close too.

This week Gautam was immune n we hear abt No Eviction rumors, but voting lines are open...I hope they dun play wid d votes like dat, they already did by not evicting Upen last week but this wud b too much!!

Upen Sonali Pritam need to leave asap.

yaar I am watching Lf now , The irony , the real culprit puneet who nominated dimpy is all ok with her and now sitting with her in couch area . Outside gautam ali pritam sonali sitting . Punz knows he will be in trap because dimpy is intelligent so somehow patched up with her .

Puneet always does that, he fights wid ppl, patches up by sayin sum sweet words n shedding a fw fake tears n Gautam gets all d blame...but I feel Gautam is too possessive abt anyone else talkin to Puneet which is wrong.

I saw a few uncensored videos today n I felt wenevr Dimpy was tryin to talk wid Puneet over Gautam wala matter Gautam was roaming around n tried to interrupt.

I think he shud stop caring sooo much abt Puneet n give him sum space n get himself some too...coz Puneet is very clever, wen his own benefit wil b dere he may conveniently ditch Gautam as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinPri_BSMeherbaan

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Yeah that's what I hate about puneet he is fake and cunning !!!!
He put all blame on Dimpy etc. and nominated her but all blame went to poor Gautam !

It's Gautam's fault he blindly supports Puneet !

Puneet is now being so nice to Dimpy!

Also he did say those things about pritam and sonali last week to karishma but tried to escape from it but journalists stated puneet indeed stated those words.

I hope puneet is out after upen !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinPri_BS-EvilDesires-

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Sonali and upen ne 2 times parchi utai ,upen ka pata nahi kud ka ta ya kisi aur ka par sonali ne gautam ka utaya ta pir rak dia gautam knew that pir bi jacket di bade dil wala banda hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS-EvilDesires-

Go to top