Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 30#||INVITE ONLY (Page 15)

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

KSG ka kuch nahi hone wala he's gonna end up like another Barun Soaptea film aayi aur gayi kisko pata?? yeh aur gurmeet bhi aisi hi c /d grade film main rehne wale hain emraan hashmi ke thakele duplicates samjhte hain emraan 's got a lot more then them they can never match his personality his decency in real life If i can say it. Plus emraan is a star in his own league a self made star they can never match that aayenge aur jaayenge noone gives a damn about them.. Har koi Sushant & shahrukh nahi ho sakta & that's' the truth

u like Emraan??  I love most of his movies, ppl might call him watever but I just love his movies, Awarapan, Jannat 1 n 2, Crook, Murder 2, most of his movies, he's awesomeLOL

Sushant was soo cute in PK, the last  scene just made me cry so bad...n then I said, kya bewkoof hain dono, ek letter ne kya kar diyaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90GrumpyTheCatbluerobin-MONA-naadanmasakalli

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Gautam saying Ho Ho to watever Dimpy says...punishment looks interesting, dunno where the rumors of him being the sevak came up...but I just hope Dimpy doesn't take much advantage of this n these two bcum frens again on such a gud day  :)

Dew , Gaumpy is over 200% because great people like pritam puneet . Don't think they will ever be back . Now don't know whether that rahul mahajan guy will come and try to do their patch up . Pritam ali 24 hours bitching about dimpy sometimes punz joins also . Gautam has no logic these days while arguing with dimpy . I don't know whether dimpy put gautam's jacket in lost and property because of ali's secret task .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherbaanGrumpyTheCat-EvilDesires-

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Nothing against barun ok!LOL his next is john abrahm's production so I have hopes from thatLOL
Karlo karlo bashing I was just joking :P
I used to fangirl on ksg once upon a DMG time not anymoreLOL

Btw gautam looks charged up :) cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6rinku90GrumpyTheCat-MONA--EvilDesires-

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged

KSG ka kuch nahi hone wala he's gonna end up like another Barun Soaptea film aayi aur gayi kisko pata?? yeh aur gurmeet bhi aisi hi c /d grade film main rehne wale hain emraan hashmi ke thakele duplicates samjhte hain emraan 's got a lot more then them they can never match his personality his decency in real life If i can say it. Plus emraan is a star in his own league a self made star they can never match that aayenge aur jaayenge noone gives a damn about them.. Har koi Sushant & shahrukh nahi ho sakta & that's' the truth

u like Emraan??  I love most of his movies, ppl might call him watever but I just love his movies, Awarapan, Jannat 1 n 2, Crook, Murder 2, most of his movies, he's awesomeLOL

Sushant was soo cute in PK, the last  scene just made me cry so bad...n then I said, kya bewkoof hain dono, ek letter ne kya kar diyaLOL

Yes i really Admire Hashmi & his work past awarapan that was the changing point  though lately luck zyada saath nahi de raha it's a badphase for him but i have expectations from Humari  adhoori kahani with VB i am sure they'll Kill it. & i love VB SO SO SO MUCH TOO LIKE SO MUCH for her individuality & Boy balan can act she really is the mother of them all when it comes to acting in this generation or in this current era & she's fun & open. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCat-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_BS

Nothing against barun ok!LOL his next is john abrahm's production so I have hopes from thatLOL

which movie from John's production??LOL

I liked Vicky Donor so hoping for another refreshing concept from him...KSG is the lead kyaStern SmileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
BTW you guys saw my pati ji in tu hai ke nahi I AM SO SO EXCITED even though i know patiji will be in film for only 10 or 15 mins they really are releasing all his scenes in promos chalo acha hai won't have to waste my money to watch it in theatre in roy the film looks ehh

& i went again to theatre to watch 1 min of Pati ji in PK & sushant & welll PEEKAY as i loved the film 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCat-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Yes i really Admire Hashmi & his work past awarapan that was the changing point  though lately luck zyada saath nahi de raha it's a badphase for him but i have expectations from Humari  adhoori kahani with VB i am sure they'll Kill it. & i love VB SO SO SO MUCH TOO LIKE SO MUCH for her individuality & Boy balan can act she really is the mother of them all when it comes to acting in this generation or in this current era & she's fun & open. 

ohh I'll just google abt this new movieLOL

ikr I didn't like Ungli, I watched only for Emraan, par bande ka apna style hai...n I hav loved  most of his movies

I initially didn't like Vidya...but started loving her from Dirty picture, then my name is jessica, Kahaani, bhool bhulaiyya...she is awesome too with her choice of movies, most of themLOL

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pri_BS

which movie from John's production??LOL

I liked Vicky Donor so hoping for another refreshing concept from him...KSG is the lead kyaStern SmileLOL
John makes Mighty good films not only VD was amazing Even Madras cafe was real GOOD like real good i like his pairing with shoojit you know har director producer ka combo hota hai & i liked theirs... shoojit's next is piku & him with deepu I m very excited to watch that

John ki next toh humara  bajaj nahi hai as producer?? not sure about his film with soaptea or KSG. sobti ek ,2 ke baad fade ho jayega likh ke lelo . on that note i liked the promo of ayushman's next Finally something good from him after VD. his last 2 films were MAHA BAD  If that's even a word

Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 25 December 2014 at 11:26am

-EvilDesires-

Go to top