Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 30#||INVITE ONLY (Page 122)

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BS

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Siddhu ji keeps laughing free fun main so forced 
-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

I just felt they were trying too hard & ali for sure got a spot in CNWK he looked identical to gutthi 

Do you remeber... Gutti once visited BB during Diwali?

Ali badly commented on Gutti... Something similar to how anyone could dress up like a Girl for money... Something very badly... And even he called them jokers...

I don't know who's idea it is... Ali se pura badla le liye...LOL

While going if you observe Gutti aka Sunil... Told Ali it's not easy to dress up like a girl... And act...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6Pri_BSnaadanmasakalli

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
PRITAM IS FIXED WINNER Dead
What's with this horrible lie task it was not fair or genuine AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!

THE BEHAVIOR OF THE CONTESTANTS THROUGH OUT THIS TASK SHOWED THEIR TRUE COLORS !!!

Sonali got the guts to say it like it is and reveal what ever she does! Pritam was surprised and shocked to see a candid Sonali because that is SOMETHING HE CAN NEVER BE !

Could be honest about everyone except for when questions were related to gautam, himself and upen!

He is so fake and his fakeness was visible today! I CAN NOT STAND HIM ! He is really insecure of Gautam's popularity and he stated it was cause of Puneet such nonsense. Loved how everyone except for pritam and sonali stated it is not true that Gautam is here because of Puneet.

And Pritam indeed ruined P3G for his own benefit and blamed others for it !

DIMPY HAS LOST IT ! I feel like BB did this to destroy dimpy's game further, now everyone knows that she can not be trusted, upen and karishma realized it completely and dimpy is alone on the show now.

She tried to do damage control but it was not working and today she did not come across like intelligent at all first time she has been so hopeless.

This task showed Puneet as honest!

I hate how BB highlighted the sonali segment with Dimpy where they stated Gautam would not reach this far and everyone stated Pritam did nothing wrong etc. such nonsense!!!

I always knew Dimpy's feelings towards Gautam was never genuine! She wanted to be close to Puneet hence was nice to Gautam and she always took Puneet's name when it came to most liked contestant, hero of the house etc. 
She thought by being close to Puneet would she get the same kind of popularity which gautam has but she is so much wrong because Gautam has reached so far because of his own behavior not because of puneet!

the whole comedy segment was boring especially that sikh person in audience was really annoying with the whole forced laughing and random comments.

Only fun part was when gautam danced, the 3 girls danced and when the christmas gifts were given.

LMFAOOO Karishma thinks Upen is charming and that's why he has reached so far. Sometimes Sonali can be so good she stated he has escaped most of the nominations hence he is here which is the truth LOL

Upen knew it hence didn't start a big argument with Dimpy here LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90Pri_BS

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MONA-

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

I just felt they were trying too hard & ali for sure got a spot in CNWK he looked identical to gutthi 

Do you remeber... Gutti once visited BB during Diwali?

Ali badly commented on Gutti... Something similar to how anyone could dress up like a Girl for money... Something very badly... And even he called them jokers...

I don't know who's idea it is... Ali se pura badla le liye...LOL

While going if you observe Gutti aka Sunil... Told Ali it's not easy to dress up like a girl... And act...Wink

Kasam se maza aa gaya Jai ho Kapil & team ki & the cherry on top was when gutthi was leaving she said saman sambhal ke  i'e all those prosthetics are heavy to wear 

Pri_BS-MONA-

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
@NM...
I loved BB liking Gautam imgination of BB...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MONA-

@NM...
I loved BB liking Gautam imgination of BB...

Yes If only his drawing was good too Wink

Pri_BS-MONA-

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

PRITAM IS FIXED WINNER Dead
What's with this horrible lie task it was not fair or genuine AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!

THE BEHAVIOR OF THE CONTESTANTS THROUGH OUT THIS TASK SHOWED THEIR TRUE COLORS !!!

Sonali got the guts to say it like it is and reveal what ever she does! Pritam was surprised and shocked to see a candid Sonali because that is SOMETHING HE CAN NEVER BE !

Could be honest about everyone except for when questions were related to gautam, himself and upen!

He is so fake and his fakeness was visible today! I CAN NOT STAND HIM ! He is really insecure of Gautam's popularity and he stated it was cause of Puneet such nonsense. Loved how everyone except for pritam and sonali stated it is not true that Gautam is here because of Puneet.

And Pritam indeed ruined P3G for his own benefit and blamed others for it !

DIMPY HAS LOST IT ! I feel like BB did this to destroy dimpy's game further, now everyone knows that she can not be trusted, upen and karishma realized it completely and dimpy is alone on the show now.

She tried to do damage control but it was not working and today she did not come across like intelligent at all first time she has been so hopeless.

This task showed Puneet as honest!

I hate how BB highlighted the sonali segment with Dimpy where they stated Gautam would not reach this far and everyone stated Pritam did nothing wrong etc. such nonsense!!!

I always knew Dimpy's feelings towards Gautam was never genuine! She wanted to be close to Puneet hence was nice to Gautam and she always took Puneet's name when it came to most liked contestant, hero of the house etc. 
She thought by being close to Puneet would she get the same kind of popularity which gautam has but she is so much wrong because Gautam has reached so far because of his own behavior not because of puneet!

the whole comedy segment was boring especially that sikh person in audience was really annoying with the whole forced laughing and random comments.

Only fun part was when gautam danced, the 3 girls danced and when the christmas gifts were given.

LMFAOOO Karishma thinks Upen is charming and that's why he has reached so far. Sometimes Sonali can be so good she stated he has escaped most of the nominations hence he is here which is the truth LOL

Upen knew it hence didn't start a big argument with Dimpy here LOL
if BB has to come for ninth season they better give the trophy to gautamLOL
Rest i agree with you :) I took time in trusting Dimpy coz I always had doubt on her intentions and the time i started trusting her she and gautam parted waysLOL
But her statement of gautam should owe to puneet otherwise he would have been out a few weeks back is so so lame!! and she has been a viewer herselfLOL she is doing and saying all this because of her personal rift with him and is coming out as a total hypocriteDead
And brainless sonali says gautam has no brain and only Puneet ji guided him so he came this far! Wah bhai wah hum audience toh beep hai nahAngryLOL

I appreciate KUA for admitting that Gautam has reached this far on his own and i love gautam and puns for saying no to that question! amazing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6rinku90GrumpyTheCatMeherbaan-MONA-.Dilwale.

Go to top