Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

Yes i really Admire Hashmi & his work past awarapan that was the changing point  though lately luck zyada saath nahi de raha it's a badphase for him but i have expectations from Humari  adhoori kahani with VB i am sure they'll Kill it. & i love VB SO SO SO MUCH TOO LIKE SO MUCH for her individuality & Boy balan can act she really is the mother of them all when it comes to acting in this generation or in this current era & she's fun & open. 

ohh I'll just google abt this new movieπŸ˜†

ikr I didn't like Ungli, I watched only for Emraan, par bande ka apna style hai...n I hav loved  most of his movies

I initially didn't like Vidya...but started loving her from Dirty picture, then my name is jessica, Kahaani, bhool bhulaiyya...she is awesome too with her choice of movies, most of themπŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

which movie from John's production??πŸ˜†

I liked Vicky Donor so hoping for another refreshing concept from him...KSG is the lead kyaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

John makes Mighty good films not only VD was amazing Even Madras cafe was real GOOD like real good i like his pairing with shoojit you know har director producer ka combo hota hai & i liked theirs... shoojit's next is piku & him with deepu I m very excited to watch that

John ki next toh humara  bajaj nahi hai as producer?? not sure about his film with soaptea or KSG. sobti ek ,2 ke baad fade ho jayega likh ke lelo . on that note i liked the promo of ayushman's next Finally something good from him after VD. his last 2 films were MAHA BAD  If that's even a word
Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 9 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
@ NM beewakoofiyan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bluerobin

Dew , Gaumpy is over 200% because great people like pritam puneet . Don't think they will ever be back . Now don't know whether that rahul mahajan guy will come and try to do their patch up . Pritam ali 24 hours bitching about dimpy sometimes punz joins also . Gautam has no logic these days while arguing with dimpy . I don't know whether dimpy put gautam's jacket in lost and property because of ali's secret task .

Yar Robin wen Pritam can cum back then why not Dimpy...wo abhi tak Pritam k level par nahi gayi...I m just hoping for Pyaare's eviction n Gaumpy to reunite...I love to see these 2 together, n Gautam has been forgiving till now n doesn't keep grudges, they why exclude Dimpy...Christmas hai...hope they reunite n celebrate togetha that's my wish for both of dem  :)
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

few yrs main Bigg boss main dikh jayega ..koi nahin ji koi nahin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he's made for Bigboss iska janam hi is liy hua hai ke he can come to BB 1 day
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

@ NM beewakoofiyan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sach main khuraana ne bohat ki Hain"bewakoofiyan" Hawaizaada looks good though he looks sort of like harry potter in the filmπŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know woh fade hoga ki nahi. Waqt batayega woh toh. Barun is starring in john's 'Satra ko shaadi hai' 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

sach main khuraana ne bohat ki Hain"bewakoofiyan" Hawaizaada looks good though he looks sort of like harry potter in the filmπŸ˜†

It was such a lame movie ..No offense but Sonam really needs to go to acting school .
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

Yar Robin wen Pritam can cum back then why not Dimpy...wo abhi tak Pritam k level par nahi gayi...I m just hoping for Pyaare's eviction n Gaumpy to reunite...I love to see these 2 together, n Gautam has been forgiving till now n doesn't keep grudges, they why exclude Dimpy...Christmas hai...hope they reunite n celebrate togetha that's my wish for both of dem  :)

don't know yaar , there is some news no eviction this week , don't know why everybody wants puneet as captain . On top of that here gautam is wrong , so dimpy should forgive . Dimpy did lot of dosthi yaari with gautam and he disappointed her , don't think she will ever trust gautam again as long as innocent punz is there in house .
Originally posted by: Pri_BS

I don't know woh fade hoga ki nahi. Waqt batayega woh toh. Barun is starring in john's 'Satra ko shaadi hai' 

dekhte hainπŸ˜‰