Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 30#||INVITE ONLY (Page 112)

ajayzulu12 Senior Member
ajayzulu12
ajayzulu12

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_BS

Ajay it is not about who started first. it is about how far are you ready to take it? Ek argument ya ladai se dostiyan tootti nahi. jo tootti hain woh shuru se weak hotin hain!! Gautam went to her apologised for his rudeness then everything was fine. Just because Gautam told Dimpy he felt she was wrong she says see you are losing me after diandra. that was a bloody taunt and coming from a woman who supported Gautam in diandra fiasco! That was outright rude. 
And now all she does is bitch about Gautam. calling him fattu and then saying to him 'f**k off' what does she want to prove?
Ya i agree with u but its diff personalities someone says let it go and another persons says i will keep in my mind till the end
Last three days i am not supporting Dimpy  just i am comparing with suku,soni,deeps,sush somewhat she is better

MY only vote for gautam only and it will reamin till the end 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrupa_6bluerobinPri_BSMeherbaanArianaGrande-MONA-

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
The main culprit behind the bitterness between Gaumpy is Ali he has been putting Fire between the two and even Pritam-Puneet

Main one is Pritam who has added kerosene in the arguments

If you notice both are not happy with each other and Gautam who usually doesn't keep grudges behaves little off with Dimpy like how Gautam behaves good with Sonali after what all she does (GG has a soft spot for this girl so can't blame him in life there are some people who you adore for being unique or bindas)

But Gautam is a person who gives respect when you give him respect must be he is not feeling the warmth what he used to get from Dimpy but that argument his choice of words were wrong but can't blame him for doubting Dimpy after so many allegation being thrown on Dimpy by guest,host etc.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ajayzulu12rupa_6bluerobinPri_BSMeherbaan-MONA-

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Ajay it is not about who started first. it is about how far are you ready to take it? Ek argument ya ladai se dostiyan tootti nahi. jo tootti hain woh shuru se weak hotin hain!! Gautam went to her apologised for his rudeness then everything was fine. Just because Gautam told Dimpy he felt she was wrong she says see you are losing me after diandra. that was a bloody taunt and coming from a woman who supported Gautam in diandra fiasco! That was outright rude. 
And now all she does is bitch about Gautam. calling him fattu and then saying to him 'f**k off' what does she want to prove?

Pri Gautam went and apologised her first... But still she went to UK which Gautam didn't like... She was bitching about Gautam with them... Which Gautam never does he doesn't express his feelings or MU of closed once other than Puneetji...  

Really Dimpy you needed KU for sharing your feelings all of a sudden... JUST BECAUSE your closed one said... What you started was wrong...?

If you closely observe... During that hijack task... Everything was settled down... Until when Dimpy comes out and start abusing Pritam ( which was not at all required , even she agrees that)...

After all this fiasco... When puneetji already told her in the morning she was wrong...( Gautam still in the task)... Dimpy trying to use chilli powder... Really was it required...? If she has done its her own decision... ( Pritam istigated her... Why you are not trying on Karishma to make her get up)... To prove herself she did that... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6rinku90Pri_BSArianaGrande

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Originally posted by -MONA-

Appu ...  What ever I am not supporting Dimpy any more... For her irritating nature... I am done with her... I too saw uncensored vedio about this Convo... She called Gautam fake... Shocked... How could she Confused... Gautam is better play alone... Not even puneet is required...

yaar I have only voted for gautam , haven't even pressed a single vote in colours website for dimpy . So there is no question of me supporting dimpy or not . I feel she is better than rest of the housemates after gautam .

No one is good for Gautam at this stage of game... Let them play alone... Let them win on their own Fans support... Not with GGians like us... My vote reserved only for GGStar

For me Gautam FTWStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrinku90rupa_6Pri_BSArianaGrande

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajayzulu12

Ya i agree with u but its diff personalities someone says let it go and another persons says i will keep in my mind till the end
Last three days i am not supporting Dimpy  just i am comparing with suku,soni,deeps,sush somewhat she is better

MY only vote for gautam only and it will reamin till the end 

i agree. Dimpy is definitely one of the best contestants this season. I still like her but from my end too, from last 3 days it is becoming difficult to support herLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ajayzulu12rupa_6rinku90bluerobinArianaGrande-MONA-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
"@kulchahal307: @diandrasoares13 did u like gg dance today???" too too adorable!!!!

"@mayur_lohana: @diandrasoares13 do you regret not spending more time with "gauti boy" after watching the whole season?" hmmm... Yep!

Di is head over heels in love with Gautam..Am not sure whether to feel sorry for her ( cos its obvious its one sided) or for Gautam ( cos once he comes out, she is gonna pounce on him) LOL

ajayzulu12MeherbaanArianaGrande--RockStar--

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Aj to essay pe essay yaha pe ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArianaGrande

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

"@kulchahal307: @diandrasoares13 did u like gg dance today???" too too adorable!!!!

"@mayur_lohana: @diandrasoares13 do you regret not spending more time with "gauti boy" after watching the whole season?" hmmm... Yep!

Di is head over heels in love with Gautam..Am not sure whether to feel sorry for her ( cos its obvious its one sided) or for Gautam ( cos once he comes out, she is gonna pounce on him) LOL

ye apani dunia me hai ROFL

ajayzulu12uscgirlPri_BSrogerrocks

Go to top