Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 30#||INVITE ONLY (Page 110)

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_BS

Dimpy has been great to Gautam undoubtedly but her bitterness is a put off!! She keeps annoying him and now calls him a nautanki and his Nutella issue a nautanki!! This shows when she was with gautam she felt he was doing nautanki but because of dosti she kept quiet and now that she has joined another group she starts her anti-Gautam rant? Wah bhai wah
She even said to Ali: 'Gautam jab poore ghar ko pareshan karta tha uska kya?' so she also felt that he annoyed the whole house. bas abhi tak chup thi!

Agree Pri... She was riding on Gautam Popularity... And I too voted her... What GG said about Dimpy... The way he told her is wrong I agree but...what he told her is not wrong... 

Dimpy lost herself in BG 24*7 she does only bitching... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90rupa_6Pri_BSMeherbaan

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
yes CC he is coming
Dian dislikes TannaLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6-MONA-

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged

yes CC he is coming
Dian dislikes TannaLOLLOL

Whaaat?
After the ' mein tenu samjhawan' epi? WinkLOL

uscgirl-MONA-

-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Diandra has suddenly started liking Sonali?
Wut?
bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MONA-

Agree Pri... She was riding on Gautam Popularity... And I too voted her... What GG said about Dimpy... The way he told her is wrong I agree but...what he told her is not wrong... 

Dimpy lost herself in BG 24*7 she does only bitching... 

Mona yaar , I don't want to get my hands dirty again by arguing about dimpy , there are enough people who are waiting for an opportunity to jump and fight on this being dimpy fan gautam fan etc . I love gautam the most in BB but his perception about Dimpy is wrong and I sincerely hope he patches up with dimpy after show . I don't want to get in to whether gautam was right or wrong , dimpy was wrong which has been going on since last one week
This is one article from khabri news

Shocking: Now why did Dimpy go against P&G?

Dimpy caught hold of Gautam and said that during Hijack task, he initially favored the provocation and when somebody prompted at him that Punz thought otherwise, Gautam said, "Punzz ko keh do what goes around comes around ,and that was the way it should be."  But when the actual task happened he completely changed his statement and favored Pritam saying whatever she was doing was wrong. He changed his colors, which was absolutely wrong. Gautam kept giving reasons but Dimpy stood for what she truly believed in. She went upto Puneet in fact to discuss.

What did Punz advice Dimpy? Whatever it may be, let's not forget to appreciate Dimpy's courage to stay strong even when closest turned against.

ajayzulu12ArianaGrande

ajayzulu12 Senior Member
ajayzulu12
ajayzulu12

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Dimpy has been great to Gautam undoubtedly but her bitterness is a put off!! She keeps annoying him and now calls him a nautanki and his Nutella issue a nautanki!! This shows when she was with gautam she felt he was doing nautanki but because of dosti she kept quiet and now that she has joined another group she starts her anti-Gautam rant? Wah bhai wah
She even said to Ali: 'Gautam jab poore ghar ko pareshan karta tha uska kya?' so she also felt that he annoyed the whole house. bas abhi tak chup thi!
I am not defending dimpy here it was gautam first started on harsh note if u see her whole game then u understand what i am trying to say she first joined when p2 vs pg going on pritam attacked dimpy for no reason then she is after him  puns and gautam joined and supported dimpy and when the hijack task happens she just irritating him and then suddenly it went out of control no body supported her everybody attacked her 
Note-2 when this happen puns and pritam relationship again started so puns choice we will take both pritam and dimpy side we can side lined kari and upen but the epic fall is dimpy is not listenting the matter i supported both of u and u r not giving return

Note-3
Dimpy game plan next move who left in the house only two persons karishma and upen these two main target who are there gautam puns will escape because of image  so she will keep talking and she will irritate u at the end of day

Dimpy is player who can play smart and aggressive its not abt udhar ka idhar she can play mind games 
Mind games she will know how tackle p3g group less bitches so she will talk less in this case kari and upen no need to answer that 

First gautam and then dimpy at the end of day for me

Edited by ajayzulu12 - 27 December 2014 at 11:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinPri_BS-EvilDesires-

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Blue don't worry maybe I don't like Dimpy much now but even in my family my elder sister wants Gautam to win but she still likes Dimpy and feel she is better compared to most :)

Their bonding was special hope they can sort it out hoping for the best

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ajayzulu12bluerobinPri_BS-MONA--EvilDesires-

-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I have no problem with dimpy joining KU but she should not bitch about Gautam the much she is...
Stop it Yaar...bohot bitching karli...poora din Gautam Sonali lagi rehit hay...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6rinku90Pri_BSMeherbaanArianaGrande-MONA-

Go to top