Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 30#||INVITE ONLY - Page 113

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

I saw few scenes .I saw Nepali people in it like real sherpas .I was overjoyed ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes isn't it amazing how we actually have regional people and not  something as fake as PC playing  mary kom  you know so different  and so fake.. NO offence if you lliked the film or PC she was good in the film but it looked so fake and awkward.

but no its just so so great each episode is important no fillers no nonsense not a single scene which is there to fill the slot. everythign is important and tells us soemthign about the characters or the story & it's the most real thing i saw on indian tv Besides Rishta.com/mahiway & Kismat ( all yrf shows)  but even more real then those ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Me to singing show dekuga saregamapa litl champs
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: --RockStar--

Me to singing show dekuga saregamapa litl champs

mera gaana sunke,... Gadhe bhi baag jaathe hai ðŸ˜†... Mein Milon door singing show se😉
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

Yes isn't it amazing how we actually have regional people and not  something as fake as PC playing  mary kom  you know so different  and so fake.. NO offence if you lliked the film or PC she was good in the film but it looked so fake and awkward.

but no its just so so great each episode is important no fillers no nonsense not a single scene which is there to fill the slot. everythign is important and tells us soemthign about the characters or the story & it's the most real thing i saw on indian tv Besides Rishta.com/mahiway & Kismat ( all yrf shows)  but even more real then those ðŸ˜³

It was because of u I went and saw a little bit theother day and u were right .
I am  from Nepal . So i was very happy. 
I don't like PC and I definitely didn't like Mary Kom  Movie .The person playing the trainer is a Nepali senior actor .So was elated to see him . ðŸ˜ƒ

I haven't watched any series since kasauti tht too 2 episodes. i just cannot watch any hindi over dramatic series.
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wats d Hallabol crap all abt...just saw d promo wid Mahek, Sambhavna, Rahul n Ajaz😕
-MONA- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --DewDrops--

wats d Hallabol crap all abt...just saw d promo wid Mahek, Sambhavna, Rahul n Ajaz😕

All are confused...😕
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --DewDrops--

Promo is out ?
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -MONA-

mera gaana sunke,... Gadhe bhi baag jaathe hai😆... Mein Milon door singing show se😉

jarur tori hai jo gaata ho wahi dekta ho ye show 😆 u like songs music ya reality singing shows than u can watch
-MONA- thumbnail
-MONA- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --RockStar--

jarur tori hai jo gaata ho wahi dekta ho ye show 😆 u like songs music ya reality singing shows than u can watch

In theatre also I look for remote to fast fwd Songs ðŸ¤£