Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajayzulu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Dimpy has been great to Gautam undoubtedly but her bitterness is a put off!! She keeps annoying him and now calls him a nautanki and his Nutella issue a nautanki!! This shows when she was with gautam she felt he was doing nautanki but because of dosti she kept quiet and now that she has joined another group she starts her anti-Gautam rant? Wah bhai wah

She even said to Ali: 'Gautam jab poore ghar ko pareshan karta tha uska kya?' so she also felt that he annoyed the whole house. bas abhi tak chup thi!

I am not defending dimpy here it was gautam first started on harsh note if u see her whole game then u understand what i am trying to say she first joined when p2 vs pg going on pritam attacked dimpy for no reason then she is after him  puns and gautam joined and supported dimpy and when the hijack task happens she just irritating him and then suddenly it went out of control no body supported her everybody attacked her 
Note-2 when this happen puns and pritam relationship again started so puns choice we will take both pritam and dimpy side we can side lined kari and upen but the epic fall is dimpy is not listenting the matter i supported both of u and u r not giving return

Note-3
Dimpy game plan next move who left in the house only two persons karishma and upen these two main target who are there gautam puns will escape because of image  so she will keep talking and she will irritate u at the end of day

Dimpy is player who can play smart and aggressive its not abt udhar ka idhar she can play mind games 
Mind games she will know how tackle p3g group less bitches so she will talk less in this case kari and upen no need to answer that 

First gautam and then dimpy at the end of day for me

Edited by ajayzulu12 - 9 years ago
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Blue don't worry maybe I don't like Dimpy much now but even in my family my elder sister wants Gautam to win but she still likes Dimpy and feel she is better compared to most :)

Their bonding was special hope they can sort it out hoping for the best
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have no problem with dimpy joining KU but she should not bitch about Gautam the much she is...
Stop it Yaar...bohot bitching karli...poora din Gautam Sonali lagi rehit hay...
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Appu ...  What ever I am not supporting Dimpy any more... For her irritating nature... I am done with her... I too saw uncensored vedio about this Convo... She called Gautam fake... πŸ˜²... How could she πŸ˜•... Gautam is better play alone... Not even puneet is required...
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gautam was full to full looking at Sonali
While she was dancing he was Smiling so
Cutely , these 2

They looked so good today
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ajay it is not about who started first. it is about how far are you ready to take it? Ek argument ya ladai se dostiyan tootti nahi. jo tootti hain woh shuru se weak hotin hain!! Gautam went to her apologised for his rudeness then everything was fine. Just because Gautam told Dimpy he felt she was wrong she says see you are losing me after diandra. that was a bloody taunt and coming from a woman who supported Gautam in diandra fiasco! That was outright rude. 
And now all she does is bitch about Gautam. calling him fattu and then saying to him 'f**k off' what does she want to prove?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Diandra Soares

"@motisma: @diandrasoares13 @AndaleebZehra4 which colors of ur hair gauti like?" alll! he dint like the black tho lol! Loved the bald look

Pri did you see this? πŸ˜†  I actually love the fact that he liked her bald look..Shows he is not shallow cos almost every guy would freak out seeing the girl go bald πŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Diandra Soares

"@motisma: @diandrasoares13 @AndaleebZehra4 which colors of ur hair gauti like?" alll! he dint like the black tho lol! Loved the bald look

Pri did you see this? πŸ˜†  I actually love the fact that he liked her bald look..Shows he is not shallow cos almost every guy would freak out seeing the girl go bald πŸ˜†

yuck!! i didnt see this yar. m blind to di's luaave for gautamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

Blue don't worry maybe I don't like Dimpy much now but even in my family my elder sister wants Gautam to win but she still likes Dimpy and feel she is better compared to most :)

Their bonding was special hope they can sort it out hoping for the best

haan yaar ariana , means I also like dimpy after gautam because I feel she is better of the lot after gautam . I still don't know in that uncensored video , gautam did tell pritam he should not have reacted to dimpy and he did wrong by abusing . Then I think somewhere there is this confusion of dimpy deciding to use chilli and gautam feels no difference between her and karishma . Total mess now . Their bond was really good better than this fake punz bond . Hoping for the best - gautam's family and after watching episodes he reconciles with dimpy 😊
Pri_BS thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MONA-

Appu ...  What ever I am not supporting Dimpy any more... For her irritating nature... I am done with her... I too saw uncensored vedio about this Convo... She called Gautam fake... πŸ˜²... How could she πŸ˜•... Gautam is better play alone... Not even puneet is required...

she called him fake?? Lol! People go on such a strong hate for gautamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†\

I still like her for playing a great game and supporting gautam but she is becoming weirdπŸ˜†