Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Gauti is irritating punz by doing childish acts..when punz asked him to stop he is like BB ka damad hoon, irritate tho karunga na
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MONA-

Gauti asked punz to stay in KA but punz said he will sit in LA and will talk with him...

Gauti finally came into LA and went to punz to do pungi..

Punz is like u r a child now also

Gauti--In my house also, they will treat me as u do...

Punz and gauti r talking abt biryani...

Thanks Deepthis

guys , tell me something , what is this so called " maturity " ? be like karishma upen and do plotting planning ? Now do these people want gautam in a corner with a plaster on mouth to prove he is mature ? Is match making done by pritam praneet puneet maturity ? I hate this word maturity 😡
-MONA- thumbnail
Appu 
Puneet was saying u r child now also... To gautam because...

He was playing with him like a small kid... LOL
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I love Kapil ki Daadi😆

Aurton pe joke karne wale Pritam Pyaare ko stage par saaree pehna di lol😆

Pritam says wen all bhaiyyas go out for work bhabhiyas need a sahara, so I talk to them wen bhaiyyas are out😳
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MONA-

Appu 

Puneet was saying u r child now also... To gautam because...

He was playing with him like a small kid... LOL

I hate this puneet and pritam so much that my blood boils when they open mouth . If it was someone else like gautam by this time he would have been admitted in hospital because of inability to handle torture 😡  I want wild card dolly to scream in pritam and punz' ears
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sonali came to Gautam and said that I can borrow your shoes ? Gautam said of course you can and what's your size ? Sonali replies 8,9 something snd Gautam says Fit Aayenge Tumhe.Gautam says you want to work out ? Sonali says Yes than Gautam says you want to feel good by working out.Sonali replies Yes I haven't worked out since long time

Gautam serves Sonali food and Sonali saying food is hot and that's why my teeth are become like this.Gautam says Phook Maaro (blow air to make the food cold) and he puts a spoon in Sonali's plate sweetly and tells her to blow the food and eat.

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1584461865120399&set=vb.1553768748189711&type=2&theater

Punz insulting Gautam infront of Tanna wen Gautam was having lunch...Gautam keeps laughing although, but Punz was rude

plz follow this twitter handle if anyone wants to see live feed recorded videos,  they post a lot of live feed videos, important ones, so anyone who misses can catch it up here😃
-MONA- thumbnail
Sonali asked Gauti to give her his sport shoes as she wants to work out..he agreed to give it after lunch

P2GS in kitchen
Pritam serving food for himself

Gauti served food for sonali and when she said her teeth became black due to eating hot food he blowed air on it to cool it and gave it to her

Punz served food for himself and gauti also serving food or himself

Kya ladki hai she thinks her teeth is black due to eating hot food🤣
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Yesterday seems like G commented on Upen hindi-english thing and made a joke about it.. Upen telling PrKA what was the need of saying that?! This comment was bad and these things build up and then you people say why am I reacting in such a way

Pr; But you cant take out your frustration on all of us..

U: You saw how he commented that was wrong..

Pr: yes I said G yesterday that why are you doing this.. you are wrong...

All along with Dimpy bitching about G on taht issue

Pr: thats his sense of humour

U: you cant defend him on taht that was wrong

Pr: I am not defentding I told  him that you are  wrong  yesterday. But this might be hiscomedy.

U: then I will show him what I am (What he has shown till now to G?! idiot! )

LMFAOOO are they discussing the ghajini scene in garden?

WOW THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY BLIND!!

It was upen who started it and got rude with Gautam, and here everyone takes Upen's side!

Now I want salman to address this matter and say Upen wanted to attack Gautam and told Karishma look what I will do to him watch now !
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

Sonali came to Gautam and said that I can borrow your shoes ? Gautam said of course you can and what's your size ? Sonali replies 8,9 something snd Gautam says Fit Aayenge Tumhe.Gautam says you want to work out ? Sonali says Yes than Gautam says you want to feel good by working out.Sonali replies Yes I haven't worked out since long time

Gautam serves Sonali food and Sonali saying food is hot and that's why my teeth are become like this.Gautam says Phook Maaro (blow air to make the food cold) and he puts a spoon in Sonali's plate sweetly and tells her to blow the food and eat.

Sonali is so so shameless, after taking luxury budget from him she is asking for his stuff, jacket lekar mann nahi bhara iska😡

n why does Gautam treat her like some princess, he shud stop lookin at her seriously, itna achcha hona bhi achchi baat nahi hai🥱