Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

She said she is the captain of the kitchen & she doesn't want Ashmit inside πŸ˜†  Its a huge achievement that he managed to make it at the end πŸ˜†  If not for the crappy Veena angle, Ashmit actually stood a great chance to win πŸ˜†

This season, ppl are way too tame in comparison..Borderline boring πŸ˜†

Oh okay I heard she was possessive about her captaincy πŸ˜†

I will watch this season soon.

True it's because they are so relatable and normal, everyone is very much alike!

in other season the casting was very weird and differentπŸ˜†
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Hey everyone ..
Hope everyone is doing Great .πŸ€—
How was the epi?
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

yeahhh there were soo many news of extension that we all started believing it ..and now we are hving hard time trusting the most reliable source πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh yeah i heard that competition is between karish & gautam...but im having hard time understanding the fact tht karishma doesnt hav as big fan following compared to gautam..so if they go by votes it should b preetam..but if they go by content then yeah karishma...chalo kya farq painda hai as long as our gauti winss β­οΈ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†    now we are finding it difficult even to trust khabri news. Who will see finale without salman khan and with farah khan hosting , yeh log bhi na , created unwanted confusion and now telling again finale . Hope they evicte 4 people and give peace to gautam for the last one or two days . Captaincy began with Ali and season ends with ali captaincy , good πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
wait what's this about finale???
AAJ ka episode bohat mazedar tha bohat din baad maza aaya thanks to Gautam teh ghajini
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

Hey everyone ..

Hope everyone is doing Great .πŸ€—
How was the epi?

welcome B&B
Episode was good, Gautam ki herogiri was the treat to watch πŸ˜†
I skipped inital 10 mins the unnecessary fight between Upen-Ali-Preetam-Karishma-Dimpy-Sonali
Kuch samajh nhia aya toh I just skipped. πŸ˜†
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

wait what's this about finale???

AAJ ka episode bohat mazedar tha bohat din baad maza aaya thanks to Gautam teh ghajini

NM Khabri news, finale on January 3rd
I have posted the article on Page 74, check it out or you can check colors BB website for the article under "Wish SalmanKhan birthday"
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

welcome B&B
Episode was good, Gautam ki herogiri was the treat to watch πŸ˜†
I skipped inital 10 mins the unnecessary fight between Upen-Ali-Preetam-Karishma-Dimpy-Sonali
Kuch samajh nhia aya toh I just skipped. πŸ˜†

Thank u .
I usually do the same ..Skip Upen ka sadela chehera .
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†    now we are finding it difficult even to trust khabri news. Who will see finale without salman khan and with farah khan hosting , yeh log bhi na , created unwanted confusion and now telling again finale . Hope they evicte 4 people and give peace to gautam for the last one or two days . Captaincy began with Ali and season ends with ali captaincy , good πŸ˜†

Wow good observation blue, captaincy started with Ali & now ending with Ali πŸ‘
haha yeahh they should just evict everyone now and hand Gauti the trophy πŸ˜ƒ

Bekar mein inlogon ne extension ka socha, koi fayda hona nahi tha...nobody was planning to watch it ...Im glad now they decided to end it normally πŸ‘
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Finale on 3rd YAYYY
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

hmmm but isnt week 15 already going on and gautam got the immunity?πŸ˜•koi khaas fayda toh usse hua nahi...he got dand this week + no luxury budget for him...double nuksaan🀒..bina faltu ke saza milti hai isseπŸ˜†

khaaya piya kuch nahi aur dand mil gaya fokat mein