Funtimes CC 30#||INVITE ONLY - Page 56

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I saw this..Its epic 🤣  Dolly darling aap shaadi shutha ho isiliye tumhe jalan ho rahi hai 🤣  Imagine if Gautam had told this to Pritam when he questioned him about Di 😆  And this convo-
 Dolly - itna desperate kyun ho rahe ho tumhara item waha hain na..
Ashmit - nahi mujhe kuch naya chahiye
Dolly- Bahar aa mai tere ko deti hoon
Veena-Good to know 🤣

I swear i died laughing 😆  Watch this too-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3LqH_c0PjA[/YOUTUBE]

Ashmit & Dolly are a riot together 🤣

YES BOTH THESE VIDEOS ARE FANTASTIC!!!

Also when ashmit and veena say look what we do and they hug and say are you jealous now 😆

Dolly's voice and she abuses so much she is so cray 😆 she attacks everyone 😆

This one is also very good, first of all the outfits are hideous 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQzfrAdIxI[/YOUTUBE]
Rogers watch this one
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE 👏
shraddha was really funny intentionally and unintentionally I loved the whole aunty thing and when she got mad and stated tu chup car to people it looked funny lol

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaS7UkEp2q0[/YOUTUBE]
Oh ok u seems to have eaten many dishes 😆 and some dishes u mentioned now dont know abt them just heard now from you only 😆
Oh ok. Btw where are u from Crysty.
i like rasgullas, black gulab jamun, kaju ki katli, laddoos, rabdi ka ghewar, ras malai, ras madhuri, dal ka halwa, badaam ka halwaa, akhroot ka halwa etc there many crysty 😆
I also like bhindi ki sabzi, paneer ki sabzi, dal fry, dal makhni, gulab jamun ki sabzi, shahi gatta ki sabzi, bhoondi ka raita, vegetables ka raita, etc there are many 😆
Without roti's here nothing works its most imp thing in food 😆
Have u eaten naan, tawa roti, tandoori roti, missi roti, lacchha paratha, stuffed naan etc crysty.
Originally posted by Meherbaan

YES BOTH THESE VIDEOS ARE FANTASTIC!!!

Also when ashmit and veena say look what we do and they hug and say are you jealous now 😆

Dolly's voice and she abuses so much she is so cray 😆 she attacks everyone 😆

This one is also very good, first of all the outfits are hideous 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQzfrAdIxI[/YOUTUBE]

That part was hilarious 😆  Ashmit was disgusting with Veena but gotta give it to him man..He handles Dolly really really well..He owns her every single time 😆
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Oh ok u seems to have eaten many dishes 😆 and some dishes u mentioned now dont know abt them just heard now from you only 😆
Oh ok. Btw where are u from Crysty.
i like rasgullas, black gulab jamun, kaju ki katli, laddoos, rabdi ka ghewar, ras malai, ras madhuri, dal ka halwa, badaam ka halwaa, akhroot ka halwa etc there many crysty 😆
I also like bhindi ki sabzi, paneer ki sabzi, dal fry, dal makhni, gulab jamun ki sabzi, shahi gatta ki sabzi, bhoondi ka raita, vegetables ka raita, etc there are many 😆
Without roti's here nothing works its most imp thing in food 😆

I love food 😳

I am from Afghanistan, Kabul originally and you?😃

wow so many sweets most of their names I haven't heard of before 😆

yes loveee paneer sabzi i haven't tasted the other dishes you stated.

Yes I understood that ever since watching bigg boss because they eat it every day but I thought indian bread was called paratha and not roti 😆

Now I am hungry taking abt all foods declicious names 🤔Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
Oh ok. Everything fine there 😃... Btw there in afghan hindi is also spoken kya. Coz u know hindi na 😃 😆
I am from India Crysty.
Bread is different from roti.😆... Bread is not rounds its in suqare shape. Try those dishes u will love them 😃
Have u eaten mango cream and fruit cream. I am sure u must have eaten this toh 😆
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Rogers watch this one
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE 👏
shraddha was really funny intentionally and unintentionally I loved the whole aunty thing and when she got mad and stated tu chup car to people it looked funny lol

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaS7UkEp2q0[/YOUTUBE]

Haha 😆  Poor Shakti Kapoor..She finally took all the frustration out on him & called him spineless 😆
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Have u eaten naan, tawa roti, tandoori roti, missi roti, lacchha paratha, stuffed naan etc crysty.

omg so many naan variations ! I need to visit a hardcore indian restaurant soon 😆