Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys!

Just got back from dinner with friends. Gotta love weekends yo!

What happened in the episode? Twitter and FB pe taalis for Gautam and gaalis for Sonali πŸ˜†

Seems like ke Gautam phir hero ban gaya.

Hoa kya? πŸ˜†
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Hey guys!

What happened in the episode? Twitter and FB pe taalis for Gautam and gaalis for Sonali πŸ˜†

Hoa kya? πŸ˜†

Sonali punished Gautam( he can not use luxury items this week)πŸ˜†
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Hey guys!

Hoa kya? πŸ˜†

aj gautam ne sonali ko full support kia and sonali ne 1 pe Ali 2 pe gautam 3 pe tanna ka name lia bb ne pucha ta jo luxery budget use nahi karege un 3 logo ke name do bw isase pahale Bb ne kaha Task me gautam and dimpy both good 200 point mile dono ko sabse jyada both deserve luxery budget first sabko 100 point mile ali ko minus 100 ,sonali ne gautam ka name lia pir bi gautam said koi bat nahiEdited by --RockStar-- - 9 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail
From head to toe is Gautam entertaining πŸ₯³TODAY HE WAS TOTALLY IN PSYCHO MOOD  MAZA AYA EK DUM PAISA VASOOL πŸ‘ He walks outside with a metal thing and gathers everyone's attention as if he is a show stopper at a fashion show! everyone looks at him and becomes speechless! they all start guessing what he is doing!
Gautam takes tank top away and mentions Ghajini πŸ˜† he was too good !!

THEN COMES THE BEST PART !! Upen Patel the sacha person of the house tells Karishma: 

"Look what I will do to him now. Just watch what I will do"

Gets up with attitude and force tries to act cool puts hand up and in cheap tone says to gautam ghajini etc.

Everyone becomes speechless because awkward moment has been created because Gautam is being entertaining and they can see Upen is burned and his plan is terrible and will backfire after a few seconds they feel 2nd hand embarrassment for him!

Gautam and everyone bursts into laughter looking at how foolish Upen is lookingπŸ˜†

Gautam says I am not even talking to you, I just came out to know what happened...

then Sonali is laughing, pritam and ali's expressions ROFL

Upen realizes he has made a fool of himself so he starts doing damage control with trying to get sympathy "I have language problem etc."

Karishma is indeed a loyal friend who just couldn't cringe anymore and didn't have more guts to feel 2nd hand embarrassment for Upen so she takes him inside the house

Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluerobin

there is no gaunali crap yaar , everybody listened during her captaincy don't know why . Moreover she doesn't have immunity and is lazy , so gautam thought no problem if she remains captain throughout season , he asked Ali why he wants immunity . I wish sonali pritam upen soon . karishma is runner up so can't get her out .

Robin sadly some people do ship gaunali despite all this πŸ€’

Gautam is such a good person he is good at heart but this chic simply does not realize it and always replies rudely to gautam and acts mean to him!

Gautam deserves much much better than her!
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

Gautam going good...even in cptaincy task bigboss camera follows gautam when he started his ghajni climax scene...and i love tht...

he clearly now nt in talking terms with dimpy nd dimpy herself call this...he is talking to pritam bt he is nt trusting him.///

punz in precap said yes when ask tht whther pritam ditched p3g fr his personal use...

gautam right now trust punz only and he is not interfering in any fights...bt one prblm i have with him,,,,,y he keep asking all HM to follow rules...

in today LF also he goes in bedrroom fr some work and when he saw DUK talking in english he ask them to speak in hindi when dimpy said get the f**k out...

Gautam didnt react tht time and then after some time when dimpy sweetly asked to wash her cup he refused saying nahi kar raha...

he is now nt reacting so aggressively

agreed with everything.

Gautam is fantastic but only thing I dislike about him is that he is a bit too controlling over other housemates for tasks and following rules when he himself also breaks them he needs to stop doing that.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Upen niklega is baar! I strongly feel

Btw I wanted to ask you all has Dimpy suddenly become bitchy or was she always like this and we never felt it?πŸ˜†

Teri Muhn Mein Gulab Jaman πŸ˜³

Yes she has always done this, watch the first few episodes. She was first after Sonali! her plan was to take Sonali completely away from P3G so she could be part of the group then after that she targeted Pritam and Praneet!

She knew Gautam and Puneet are too strong so did not mess with them in beginning!

Ali miffed her and now she is after him!

Gautam didn't take her side and so didn't Puneet so she is slowly against them also!

Now she is suddenly not bitching about karishma and upen because she is in alliance with them.

Dimpy is female Ali πŸ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GG still had fun with Sonali yesterday night. Poor guy. 
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
I decided to skip today's episode lol
I hope I'm nots missing on much 
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
I'll catch up on this week episodes once Upen is out. Can't stand that BB is keeping him despite not getting votes.