Pritam and Gauti were laying in GA 

Ali came there and said Gautam jhadoo laga de mere bhai... ðŸ˜†
Edited by uscgirl - 9 years ago
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

I love black too, my most clothes are black😆

I actuallly love horror movies, listening to such horror tales, but all of them thinking sumthin lyk dat abt Sonali was funny😆

I actually want to see that scene where Sonali was laughing alone in the smoking room, must b too funny😆

Lol but BB will instead show us a boring convo between either Pritam/Ali or KUD ðŸ¤¢
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey usc🤗

I m gonna b travelling tonight m goin home so wil b a lil less active here for a week, but I'll keep cuming on n off for all d updates...😛😆

Have a safe trip! I am also going to India in jan. So I will be voting like crazy for Gautam LOL ðŸ˜†
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: uscgirl

LF:

Pritam and Gauti were laying in GA 

Ali came there and said Gautam dhhadoo laga de mere bhai... ðŸ˜†

What does this mean?

And Did anyone of you see when Gautam was singing a horror show tune last night in the LF amongst the bhootni fiasco 😆
uscgirl thumbnail

I love black too, my most clothes are black😆

I actuallly love horror movies, listening to such horror tales, but all of them thinking sumthin lyk dat abt Sonali was funny😆

I actually want to see that scene where Sonali was laughing alone in the smoking room, must b too funny😆

Sonali was also talking to herself in the BR so HMs were more scared of her LOL😆
uscgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Disputed.

What does this mean?

And Did anyone of you see when Gautam was singing a horror show tune last night in the LF amongst the bhootni fiasco 😆

Sorry typo - I meant 'jhadoo laga de"

I did! I saw him singing and he scared Karishma as she was running and caliing Gautam kamina hahahaha it was too funny!😆
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sonali what's your problem?

Karishma and Ali  already had a session on Sonali's captaincy and how it had irked them, when Sonali came on an inspection to check if everyone was doing the given duties or not and if the daily chores were completed. As Sonali checked the washroom area, which was Ali and Karishma's duty for the week, she questioned Karishma why wasn't it cleaned? Karishma replied saying that she had already taken bath and now she couldn't do it also the area majorly was to be cleaned by Ali. She also said that if required she would just sweep off the area after having lunch. Sonali looked at her for a moment and then asked if Karishma was saying and doing all this purposely? Karishma said that she had no gain in doing such stuffs neither was she interested. As Sonali walked off Ali, Puneet and Pritam were seen totally annoyed with her attitude and they discussed what actually did she think of herself when she made a statement like " Niyamo ka ullanghan karna USP hai meri, yeh mera style hai". Oh really Sonali? Don't you think you have taken Bigg Boss's rules for granted? She also shocked everyone when she said,"Yeh blinders itni jaldi kyun bandh hote hain , mujhe ready hone mein time lagta hai, kya inn logon ko samajh mein nahi aata?" Sonali made this comment everytime the main door blinders went down related to any task or cleaning, so the boys sarcastically said that "Haan ab toh Bigg Boss inki marzi se blinders kholenge aur bandh karenge!"

Kya yeh kabhi sudhregi? Too much attitude eh?

Stay tuned to catch the episode tonight!

Khabri

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ali and Karishma's constant bickering over Sonali's captaincy!

The duo was seen sitting outside on a bench as they discussed how useless a captain Sonali has been. In Ali's opinion, she used captaincy for an advantage so that she didn't have to work and could throw orders around. They both even discussed how during her own captaincy Sonali had been caught sleeping inside the washroom and garden area. Karishma said she gave her name just for the sake that she had actually never been given any chance before to become the captain despite knowing well how laid back she would remain!

Ali and KT were seen bickering about Sonali and keenly wished for her reign as the captain to get over soon. Ali said that Sonali fears Karishma, even during the dance rehearsals a day back when Sonali was simmering in jealousy seeing Karishma teach steps to Upen but didn't have the guts to tell anything to Karishma directly. Karishma made a comment saying "Usse mujhse darna bhi chahiye"

Today is the last day of Sonali's captaincy. Now that another round of competition for new captainship is coming up, who do you think will become the new captain?

Let's hope the best candidate wins!

Khabri

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Dew

A brief update of the SP please 😳

Sonali is getting more insufferable by the day. She should leave along with Upen this weekend.
uscgirl thumbnail
Gaauti phir se chilla raha hai... in BR I dont know if its fight or fun