Funtimes CC 30#||INVITE ONLY - Page 26

Posted: 9 years ago
its ok episode but bb editors need to brush up skills  the whole unpack by ali showing  its waste of time bb they  had so much content is there but their not showing this is one of reason trp let down this year yest also they show gautam fight with tanna but they didn't show the actual reason 
Really sonali behaving worse attitude nobody does that but really gautam should applause the way he conducted himself even he gifted jacket for her birthday 
today gautam escape from upen and tanna punishment if sonali choose either upen or tanna it will hurt even more for gautam but anyways bb needs to stop this kind of punishment its almost 100 days and energy level is not their 
Really gautam danced very well and ksg 
Alone is wonderful film i hope director handled very well its lot depend on bipasha character 

Gautam๐Ÿ˜‰

DewDrop and Robin you both edit your posts...  ****** 

Dewdrop edit your comment, quoted part of Robin comment 

Thanks For following Rules
Edited by -MONA- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ajayzulu12

its ok episode but bb editors need to brush up skills  the whole unpack by ali showing  its waste of time bb they  had so much content is there but their not showing this is one of reason trp let down this year yest also they show gautam fight with tanna but they didn't show the actual reason 
Really sonali behaving worse attitude nobody does that but really gautam should applause the way he conducted himself even he gifted jacket for her birthday 
today gautam escape from upen and tanna punishment if sonali choose either upen or tanna it will hurt even more for gautam but anyways bb needs to stop this kind of punishment its almost 100 days and energy level is not their 
Really gautam danced very well and ksg 
Alone is wonderful film i hope director handled very well its lot depend on bipasha character 

Gautam๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree the editing this season is very bad...they keep better things in the sneak peek n edit it from the main episode.

Ali-Pritam Santa story took 5 mins which they cud hav shown sumthin better, atleast Puneet's full act as he had done a shayari on each Housemate n I wanted to see dat full.
Originally posted by -MONA-

DewDrop and Robin you both edit your posts... ******
rules breaking rules ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by --RockStar--

rules breaking rules ๐Ÿคฃ

Pehle galti tho bathana hai na ๐Ÿ˜‰... I will edit it... Once they follow the rules๐Ÿ˜›
Mona I searched last 10 pages, which post r u askin me to edit...plz gimme the page no.
The episode was really boring except for the Gautam parts ๐Ÿ‘
GAUTAM PROVES ONCE AGAIN HE INDEED IS A HERO 

Karishma and several ones stated that Sonali first got Gautam's name but changed it but Gautam DID NOT REACT AT ALL ๐Ÿ‘

He got Sonali's name and did the task gracefully and gifted her such a lovely and great thing, the best gift ever and it was the most expensive gift also, he got a big heart ๐Ÿ‘

LOVED HOW GAUTAM HANDLED THE PUNISHMENT ๐Ÿ‘ very graceful and Dimpy clearly felt bad since she also helped him with the clothes! Gautam with love made her feel guilty! But Dimpy was right that Gautam lectures others but he himself breaks rules so no hate for Dimpy here but I saw on Colors site that many Gautam fans are disliking her so soon she will be out ๐Ÿ˜†

WHY IS BIGG BOSS GIVING PRITAM SO MUCH RANDOM FOOTAGE ๐Ÿคข his jokes and stories are horrible and boring ! they could have edited that crap out and instead showed more of the talent show, like bipasha's dance and puneet's act.

GAUTAM STOLE THE SHOW IN THE TALENT SHOW ๐Ÿ‘ LOVED THE FACT THAT BB CHOOSE HIM AS HOST! EVERYONE KNOWS HE IS THE BIGGEST ENTERTAINER :D
And he did well as host and was fantastic in his dance act ๐Ÿ‘ dominated everyone totally!

I hated how Karishma was trying to control Sonali when she had to choose who did the task well and she was like upen! Glad Sonali chose Dimpy but she should have stated that I chose her because of the fact that she did the task well!

Upen will remain a cry baby the way he was whining in front of everyone and then returning the gift was simply pathetic! he thinks he is perfect in everything and others are not as good as him!

and why does he want a servant? he already got a servant in the form of Karishma so someone tell him he didn't lose much here!

Did you guys notice while Bipasha left did gautam hold her hand and they were talking and she was being so sweet, maybe they know each other!

Gautam looked fantastic in the red blazer and white shirt.
Edited by Meherbaan - 9 years ago
@Rocksar - congrats! for the award! You deserve it ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Mona I searched last 10 pages, which post r u askin me to edit...plz gimme the page no.

Page no 33 it is you quoted comment of Blue robin... Edit Pritam is*******
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Upen will remain a loser ๐Ÿคข I hated how Karishma was trying to control Sonali when she had to choose who did the task well and she was like upen! Glad Sonali chose Dimpy but she should have stated that I chose her because of the fact that she did the task well!
Upen will remain a cry baby the way he was whining in front of everyone and then returning the gift was simply pathetic! he thinks he is perfect in everything and others are not as good as him!

and why does he want a servant? he already got a servant in the form of Karishma so someone tell him he didn't lose much here!

Did you guys notice while Bipasha left did gautam hold her hand and they were talking and she was being so sweet, maybe they know each other!

Gautam looked fantastic in the red blazer and white shirt.

@bold:  That was pathetic...Tanna who must hav decided to punish Gautam the day she bcame d captain was prompting Sonali to take Upen's name...I mean Tanna n Upen behave as such despos or shall I say beggars wen it cums to rewards, FOOD/any edible thing,  and bcuming the captain...this is heights...why do these ppl think others will always listen to them n behave as per their wish is beyond my understanding...their bubbles need to burst๐Ÿ˜†

lol, Tanna is Upen's permanent servant, I Agree๐Ÿ˜†

Gautam was d best dressed male tonight, infact the best dressed person over there I felt๐Ÿ˜†