Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Except PG all unhappy with Sonali i feel Sonali made Puneet the contender for captaincy
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bigg Boss Got Talent!

It's Christmas eve so how could the House remain all thanda! Housemates were asked to prepare themselves with some special talent as there was to be a Talent show' during the evening.The performances and talents to be showcased are as follows-

Karishma and Upen are to do a puppet act in which the two enact like Gautam and Punz. Gautam,Upen and Sonali are doing a sizzling dance performance, Pritam and Ali are the stand up comedians for the night and to top it all Puneet,Ali and Sonali do some Shero-Shayarizz! Let's see how talented these 8 in season 8 are!

An insider tells me that Bong babe Bipasha Basu and TV hunk Karan Singh Grover are entering the house tonight! Too much hotness happening tonight!

Got to go and get ready to feel the joy!

Merry Christmas, you'all!

Khabri                          
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing the article and video Dew ๐Ÿค—
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
There is no love, then why does it look like a Love triangle? # BB8,Post the reward that Sonali gave Dimpy and not Upen, latter was seen staying more aloof from Sonali.
Sonali somewhere sensed this and tried sticking around Upen trying to cajole him in every way possible
but this time Upen ensured he doesn't fall in her trap! He tried to move away from the place wherever she
followed him.
In fact in one of the incidents during the day when Sonali was supposed to dance and perform along with
Upen and Gautam for the evening in front of some special guests, she refused to do rehearsals. She
refused to even perform with Upen! Now this was because Karishma just got in between to teach a few
steps to Upen. It irked Sonali to an extent that she called-off the idea to do the final dance with him. As
the time passed, people tried convincing her including Upen and Karishma to co-operate, but she paid no
heed at all. Karishma couldn't control and said "Sonali why do you feel so insecure of me?"
Whether they want it or no, but for others it's clearly looking like a love triangle. Dimpy too believes the
same and she teases them as well. Though, Karishma made fun of Upen, saying how Sonali has one-sided
love for him. Do you think this is taking them all anywhere?
Let's watch tonight how the Christmas celebration was in house!
Khabri
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I am bad bad girl,
i m gonna rock ur world with the gun in my hand
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Camera Man ๐Ÿคฃ

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail