Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Setting the things straight.

Akshata2010 Goldie
Akshata2010
Akshata2010

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Hello YHMians,

Let me thank you first for ur reviews for my previous OS: Love? . Your replies mean a lot for first timers like me so please always leave back a reply. And I have read all the comments, so thank you very very very much. And here is my next OS based on my imagination about Ruhi-Aadi-Ishita-Raman relationship. Hope you guyz like this one too. Its a bit longer than the previous one. So read with patience.

PS: Criticisms accepted with respect.

Note: Pardon the typos.

Setting the things straight

Aadi was sitting in his room, his lil' sister's room, thinking about the events that took place within a short time span of a month. His relationships were so complicated. All of them. Including his relationship with his own mother. He knew his Dad- Raman Dad was trying his best to get his son's life on the right track. But why couldn't he understand that his son is receiving more and more wounds on his already weak heart. The only difference was that they were invisible and weren't bleeding. He knew his Dad wanted him to see the true colours of the woman whom he called his ex-wife. His biological mother. But he already knew she was wrong. After all he was able to notice the changes around him. He is an 11 year old boy, but he could definitely understand situations better than any other 11 year old. His eyes fell on a huge photo frame at the head of bed, 3 happy faces- Ruhi, her Ishimaa, and her Dad. His Dad too. His thoughts ceased at the woman who was held protectively by his Dad and sister. He was jealous. Had his mother not been stupid enough to leave his Dad, she could have been at Ishita's place. He would be there in that frame too. Held protectively by his Dad. But she is not a bad woman after all. She took care of him. She told him that he too had a right on her house. He had a right on HER HUSBAND. He had a right on his Dad. He knew a person cannot fake her goodness till such extent. He knew there was, is a reason that his Dad and sister always choose her over anyone else. There is a reason for them to love her more than anyone. His mind reminded him of the day when he had learnt that his Dad had got re-married to some random Doctor. He had laughed and said to his mother that he will never choose her over him. But, was right to say it out now? He knew that his Dad's second wife, whom his sister called her Ishimaa, is a very huge hearted and a kind person. She loved him too. Just liked she loved Ruhi.

But will she love him forever?

This was the question that ran in his mind.  He remember the day when he learnt the reality about his biological mother- Shagun Arora. He had cried and cried. Only Ruhi's Ishimaa was the one who could console him. Tears rolled down his eyes  when remembered that unfortunate day.

Ruhi woke up by the sound of a soft sob. Turned to see that her brother was sitting on the couch sobbing almost silently. She went and sat beside him.

Ruhi: Aadi bhaiya, what made my strong brother cry?

Aadi: Nothing Rooh. Just go and sleep. Or else you will blame me tomorrow for wasting your night.

Ruhi: I know you are thinking about Shagun mama and Ishimaa.

Aadi: (amazed) How do you know?

Ruhi: I too used to compare both of them when Papa and Ishimaa had won my custody case. But, eventually it was decided that Ishimaa is the best. But, you know what? I have a solution for your problem.  Just go and speak your heart out to Ishimaa. She always has a solution.

Aadi: [thinks for a while] she might be sleeping now.

Ruhi: No ways. She is waiting up for papa. She always does. Now good night. And do talk to her. She has always solved my problems. [goes back to bed]

Aadi goes to Ishra's room. He had to set some things straight.

Knocks the door. Ishita looks up at him.

Ishita: Aadi, you don't have to knock the door before entering the room. Its your room too.

Aadi: I hope I'm not disturbing you.

Ishita: Not at all beta. But, what's wrong? Why are you up so late?

Aadi: Do you remember you once said that if I wish, I could speak to you anytime? I was troubled so I thought to speak to you.

Ishita: [gets tensed] Sure beta, speak up.

He stays quite for a while. Thinking what to say. All his lines were forgotten when he saw her sitting peacefully with a photo frame which had the picture of him with his Dad and Ruhi.

Aadi: I was thinking about Shagun Mama.

Ishita could feel her heart bleed for him. She saw tears form in his eyes. She knew she had to hold him strong.

Ishita: I know beta. You might be missing her a...

Aadi: Can I too call you Ishimaa? [cutting her short]

Saying she was shocked, would be an understatement. She was overwhelmed. Words didn't come out of her mouth.

Aadi: I know you are better than Shagun Mama. All the people won't lie to me. I have seen it, felt it. But I am scared. But I love you too. But I am scared... [begins to sob]

Ishita: I love you too beta. But what are you scared of?

Aadi: Shagun Mama left me. She cheated me. What if you too... I know you won't, but I can't stop these thoughts. They just come like they have a right on me.

Ishita: I know beta. It happens. It happens to everyone. With me too. But you are a child who has seen too much at such tender age. You need space and time. I won't rush you to take decisions beta. But we love you and can't see you in pain. That's the reason everybody is always around you. Trying to cheer you up. I won't praise myself but I want to tell you that it was not Shagun at fault who poisoned your mind. It was a mother who didn't want to lose her son to her ex-husband. And I will be proud to be called as Aaditya Raman Kumar Bhalla's  Ishimaa. But only when you wish to call me that.

Aadi: [hugs her tight] I want to call you Ishimaa. I want only you to be mother. I don't want Shagun Mama. She doesn't love me. She doesn't. Don't give so much respect to her Ishimaa.

Ishita: Lets forget the past Aadi. You have a bright future ahead. A new beginning.

Aadi: At one condition...

Ishita: What condition?

Aadi: You won't support Ruhi in all our arguements. Promise me.

Ishita: Hmm.. okay agreed. I love you both equally my child!!

Raman Kumar Bhalla could now officially call himself the luckiest man alive. How many more things this woman would set straight in his life. All complications were solved, everybody happy. He could feel tears forming in his eyes. What else did any man want? A good wife, children who admired him, in his previous marriage his all wishes were crushed. But this marriage had made all his dead wishes come true.

~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

After 1 year 2 months and 12 days of her separation from her beloved son, Shagun Aroa had seen her son as a happy and kind person. She still hated that woman, who had taken away her husband, her daughter and her son too. She was never allowed to even meet her son. Her ex hated her. Her son hated her. Her daughter never cared. Her brother had got his love back. That woman, Ishita had sorted Mihika's life along with her husband. All were happy. She saw her son holding his Ishimaa's hand. She felt a knot in her heart at that sight when she reached Aadi's school to meet him once. She had lost everything years back. But maybe she had a hope. Which died today.

THE END.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

friendofallAkshatha19SAKIVIAM

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
wow... very well done...Clap
i just loved it...
adi's emotion u hv portrait brilliantly...
convo b/w adi and ruhi was gud...
best was adi and ishita, beautifully written...

thank u so much dear..Big smile

Edited by Akshatha19 - 24 December 2014 at 11:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshata2010

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
superb...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshata2010

• Page 1 of 1