India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

can we accept sid with roli?

rosiddreamer Groupbie
rosiddreamer
rosiddreamer

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Friends after seeing Sid's action vth new roli can we accept our Sid beside avika now he is not even remembering her once he z completely mad over new roli that too very fast I'm unable to digest Sid's closeness vth new roli Angry.Even now avika comes back purity and innocence of rosid z overCry only if CVS come up vth some good logic behind sid reaction and some great scenes between aviman as rosid only can bring back their magic againSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

i_am_PRASANNAjustloverosidsheetal1979banuprasa

justloverosid IF-Rockerz
justloverosid
justloverosid

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
 I fully agree by bringing  fake Roli the cvs have done a good job of destroying the magic that avimam  created . I don't  know if i will be able to see  or feel the same magic and joy  again with aviman  as rosidCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosiddreamersheetal1979banuprasa

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I didnt of time where Avika gone, so whats happen dont know only by pics saw.

manavissksheetal1979banuprasa

manavissk Goldie
manavissk
manavissk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
What sid doing now is wrong .Roli will really feel bad about sid ,at the same time if sid gets to know the truth he will not even stand near that naagin.I wish roli should give a slap to sid & then sid should prove his love for roli again

sheetal1979justloverosidbanuprasa

justloverosid IF-Rockerz
justloverosid
justloverosid

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manavissk

What sid doing now is wrong .Roli will really feel bad about sid ,at the same time if sid gets to know the truth he will not even stand near that naagin.I wish roli should give a slap to sid & then sid should prove his love for roli again
  True I want when Roli returns to question sid on what bases he believe her to be roli and not to forgive him.And yes Roli should came back and slap both Fake Roli and also Sid.
This will be third time that sid will be unfaithful to Roli's love. .Poor Roli doesn't even know of first two times. I want her to know this time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal1979

banuprasa IF-Sizzlerz
banuprasa
banuprasa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Roli fake marriage with Veeru once, but it was again for Bw family & their property.

But Siddhant slept with Naina and we Rosidians fight on behalf of Roli and proved Siddhant as innocent.

Then Siddhant failed to recognize Jhumki as Roli and was also about to marry her. Again we Rosidians fight for Roli and bring Roli alive and Rosid reunion & marriage happened.

So in both the cases it was Rosidians who was in support to Roli and separated Sid from both Naina & Jhumki.

This time Rosidians who were initially feeling bad about Sara being Roli later started accepting it as just actors job and stopped fighting against this track. So now even Rosidians are not in support to Roli now.

If this continued and if Sara bring high Trp there are chances where they show real Roli who is somewhere is also Sara. Then what are we going to do?

siddhant confirmed about face change is roli due to surgery. Also CCTV footages simar saw about hospital too shows Sara the new form of roli. Only simar feeling her as not sister was the only deal. So readily they can show Sara somewhere as real Roli.

So friends what do you think?

Aastha02justloverosidsheetal1979

Rosidteja Senior Member
Rosidteja
Rosidteja

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
rosidians wil never accept anyone as roli otherthan avika nw also v r fighting didi in every social websites v r opposing it i wish cvs shld giv strong reason fr accepting fake roli & sid shld feel guilty abt it he has to gain d love of roli again
Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Actually this tym mistake is of rosidians ... We never accepted any twist track regarding rosid ... Bashed cvs very badly... But this tym u ppl are calling sara roli... Name her anything but not roli she is not roli... Let it be nagin or whatever but not roli...if u will call her roli... Rash i sharma productions is master in destroying the main theme and main charcter... Make them feel that they are wrong...

Aastha02justloverosidsheetal1979

Go to top