Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy's open vaar on baap and beta (Page 2)

saksham-p2 IF-Rockerz
saksham-p2
saksham-p2

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by saksham-p2

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Lol ur saying as if Dimpy is some tope that no one can do anything to her LOL

Panga lene ki sabne sochi thi PG se hua kya sab muh ke bal ghire Cool

Now Dimpy wanna fight with them go ahead iska bhi wahi haal hoga jo sabka hua we saw how P2 came back to PG at the end Wink LOL

for now both PG r looking phuss in front of Dimpy tbh Dead
Kaunse Titanic angle se phuss hain kal dipy phirse hero banane waali hain Gautam ko personal issue ke liye dand dekar LOL

The reason she used for Gauti's punishment is not shown so im not sure whether its personal or not , my bet she'll mention him breaking house properties lol , nobody would be able to counter that coz they all were mad at him for that ; " tu BB ka jamaai hain kya?? " ROFLsaid his own baap .

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
PG tried and tested her loyalty to the limit and she'd always given her all when it was about them specially Gautam. In return what she got every time?? Baba ji ka thullu back stabbing, character analysis, distrust by the great PG and full back up support by Pritam pyare. How long one could take that. Dimpy is taking them by the horn!! lol This boring season may see some fire crackers in future. Big smile
PS : I am NOT  anyone's fan!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllEs.EsMidnightRambler

firework Senior Member
firework
firework

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Loving Dimpy these days! LOL

So glad she is done blindly supporting Punz and Gauti.

Es.EsMidnightRamblerKJasoosChulbulP

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
dimpy is becoming highly irritating,so proudly says she is playing the game alone but keeps shifting groups from PG to KU now LOL
TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Awww evil Dimpy is torturing the dil ka saaf "CHICKEN" of the houseCry lolz Gulati ne frustration me Pritam ka glass fod diya and jab Pritam chad baitha toh dosti ka waasta de raha tha fattuLOL...yet another failed attempt to come across as victimized by the ramu kaka of the houseROFLROFLROFL
KrazySachin IF-Dazzler
KrazySachin
KrazySachin

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I am glad that Dimpy choosed Gautam...

Gautam has always done task and punishment and house duty seriously...

Now dimpy real face in front of everyone.. Show is extended by one month...

Kuch bhi bolo but Upen and Karishma didn't think Dimpy as there friend at all and will kick her once they are done with her..
Dimpy will come back to Puneet and Gautam only..

By taking unnecessary panga with them she has closed doors for her from one side and now either she has to stick to Bedroom or be alone... She has created a problem for herself only and by doing it most of the people are hating her as for no reason she is dragging same issue and stretching it.. Dimpy ne apna game kharab kar liya khud hoke...

YaloBasorupa_6ShaktifanSwati

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saksham-p2

She is on fire lol , first she put Gautam's jacket in the lost& found prperty , Gauti wanted to take revenge but the idiot instead broke Pritam's cup thinking it was hers lol ,then Dimpy bajoed him and his double standards .Clap
I don't know what went into Sonali's mind as she rewarded Dimpy ( Sonali super unpredictable) , and guess who did Dimpy choose for punishment ??? Gauti baba , lol hero ki saath itni gustakheeLOL

maza ayega ab PG kaise handle karenge Dimpy koDancing

Gauti has already been served twice by her and many more to come ...LOL... He had no words yesterday when he jumped in to Dimpy's and Punz convo
And was left with abba dabba jabba.

Today morning he showed just how bad he had been hit when he said "yahan pe doston ke beech baat chal rahee hain"... Hain? Dead ,.. Ab sab uskey dost hain and not Dimpys... After breaking two glasses he wanted to make it sound like it was choti si baat. When in fact choti baat was that mugs were in WR.

And again during interview, despite his best efforts... Punz says... Dimpy is v intelligent and doesn't listen to anyone ... Incl me at times ...

I wish I could say gauti has met his match.. He is no match...LOL but punz has met his match...

Can definitely make the season a little interesting LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamasha

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

Awww evil Dimpy is torturing the dil ka saaf "CHICKEN" of the houseCry lolz Gulati ne frustration me Pritam ka glass fod diya and jab Pritam chad baitha toh dosti ka waasta de raha tha fattuLOL...yet another failed attempt to come across as victimized by the ramu kaka of the houseROFLROFLROFL

Kahan ka victimized. Khood ke pair pe repeated koolhaadi and khood victimized Dead ... And best part. Not only was he doing dosti jhaap with Pritam... He tries to tell dimpy "yahan pe doston ke beech baat chal rahee hain"... Dosti la theka... Gautam thekedaar ko diya hain bb me... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamasha

Go to top