Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firework thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loving Dimpy these days! πŸ˜†

So glad she is done blindly supporting Punz and Gauti.
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dimpy is becoming highly irritating,so proudly says she is playing the game alone but keeps shifting groups from PG to KU now πŸ˜†
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww evil Dimpy is torturing the dil ka saaf "CHICKEN" of the house😭 lolz Gulati ne frustration me Pritam ka glass fod diya and jab Pritam chad baitha toh dosti ka waasta de raha tha fattuπŸ˜†...yet another failed attempt to come across as victimized by the ramu kaka of the house🀣🀣🀣
KrazySachin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad that Dimpy choosed Gautam...

Gautam has always done task and punishment and house duty seriously...

Now dimpy real face in front of everyone.. Show is extended by one month...

Kuch bhi bolo but Upen and Karishma didn't think Dimpy as there friend at all and will kick her once they are done with her..
Dimpy will come back to Puneet and Gautam only..

By taking unnecessary panga with them she has closed doors for her from one side and now either she has to stick to Bedroom or be alone... She has created a problem for herself only and by doing it most of the people are hating her as for no reason she is dragging same issue and stretching it.. Dimpy ne apna game kharab kar liya khud hoke...

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: saksham-p2

She is on fire lol , first she put Gautam's jacket in the lost& found prperty , Gauti wanted to take revenge but the idiot instead broke Pritam's cup thinking it was hers lol ,then Dimpy bajoed him and his double standards .πŸ‘

I don't know what went into Sonali's mind as she rewarded Dimpy ( Sonali super unpredictable) , and guess who did Dimpy choose for punishment ??? Gauti baba , lol hero ki saath itni gustakheeπŸ˜†

maza ayega ab PG kaise handle karenge Dimpy ko

Gauti has already been served twice by her and many more to come ...πŸ˜†... He had no words yesterday when he jumped in to Dimpy's and Punz convo
And was left with abba dabba jabba.

Today morning he showed just how bad he had been hit when he said "yahan pe doston ke beech baat chal rahee hain"... Hain? 🀒 ,.. Ab sab uskey dost hain and not Dimpys... After breaking two glasses he wanted to make it sound like it was choti si baat. When in fact choti baat was that mugs were in WR.

And again during interview, despite his best efforts... Punz says... Dimpy is v intelligent and doesn't listen to anyone ... Incl me at times ...

I wish I could say gauti has met his match.. He is no match...πŸ˜† but punz has met his match...

Can definitely make the season a little interesting πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Awww evil Dimpy is torturing the dil ka saaf "CHICKEN" of the house😭 lolz Gulati ne frustration me Pritam ka glass fod diya and jab Pritam chad baitha toh dosti ka waasta de raha tha fattuπŸ˜†...yet another failed attempt to come across as victimized by the ramu kaka of the house🀣🀣🀣

Kahan ka victimized. Khood ke pair pe repeated koolhaadi and khood victimized 🀒 ... And best part. Not only was he doing dosti jhaap with Pritam... He tries to tell dimpy "yahan pe doston ke beech baat chal rahee hain"... Dosti la theka... Gautam thekedaar ko diya hain bb me... πŸ˜†
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dimpy is scared of Punz...he nomn her, but she didnt nomn him...πŸ˜‰..

its easy 4 her to target GG, coz nowadays Punz is not defending him...
Edited by pawancool - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: pawancool

Dimpy is scared of Punz...he nomn her, but she didnt nomn him...πŸ˜‰..

its easy 4 her to target GG, coz nowadays Punz is not defending him...

Tell me who isn't scared of Pu z in the house. But it's impressive that she stands her ground with him. It messed up the news task but she didn't let her stand go so far with him... No one else has been able to do that.

Gauti ko kacha nimbu hain for her. πŸ˜† ...

Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Lol ur saying as if Dimpy is some tope that no one can do anything to her πŸ˜†

Panga ene ki sabne sochi thi PG se hua kya sab muh ke bal ghire πŸ˜Ž

Now Dimpy wanna fight with them go ahead iska bhi wahi haal hoga jo sabka hua we saw how P2 came back to PG at the end πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Sau bat ki Ek baat Dimpy ne Bajadali gulati ki...

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: TheBhai

πŸ˜†

Sau bat ki Ek baat Dimpy ne Bajadali gulati ki...

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And that too ab to sirf shuruat hui hain bajaney ki... πŸ˜†