Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

will anandi give one of her babies to sanchi?????????

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hi all,

my first topic on BV forumDancing.

i know the qn. is stupid.but considering anandi's mahaanta,u cant be so sure.besides,[i'm not comparing,just a coincidence]in jodha akbar also,they showed the great jodha giving one of her sons to ruqaiya,the antagonist.in kekta serials,this is a usual track and u can find umpteen no.of examples too.

in BV,we have the history of meenu giving her son to ira.and now,its sanchi,cvs fav. character.[i know ki woh recently sudhar gayee ,lekin our anandi is the epitome of mahaanta]hope the cvs dont go that way.i'm tired of seeing such tracks.

what do u all think?

ratna.

ps:there was a special report in SBB today that BV is going to take a leap and avika may return back to the show.so will she play anandi's daughter?

swathimanjula69 Senior Member
swathimanjula69
swathimanjula69

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
No and even if Anandi gives such an option ,which is not required for sanchi, Vivek will surely refuse it flatly on taking into account of Anoop's recent behaviour. Shiv is anoop's son only years will tell whether shiv will stick with ethics and policies or he too will became a model of his father selfish and egoist. Sanchi can conceive again. she had miscarriage of her first baby which is quite normal. Even in good atmosphere and conditions people get miscarriage. sanchi being stress it will surely happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratna.nanda

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I think Saanchi has only had one miscarriage, which is quite normal for many women and this does not hinder one's opportunity to conceive again. Particularly Saanchi is quite young and had conceived quite easily the first time. So I don't think she would have tremendous complications going further. 
The serials, esp Ketka's serials have history of multiple marriages, baby swapping, vamps, and having babies with multiple partners. 

But BV, so far is quite realistic in that sense, even though we may often complaint about Anandi's mahantaa. 

I am quite sure and hopeful that Anandi won't give away her baby to saanchi. Plus Shiv and Vivek might not like it too. I believe pregnancy and babies are the final steps of A's blissful life with Shiv. 

Ira-Meenu's case was different. Ira already had 3 miscarriages and was ageing, plus she was emotionally very upset. Saanchi, on the other hand is fairly strong and young, so I think she and Vivek will try again. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratna.nandaumam_goofyCat_blushingaparnauma

begumparaa Senior Member
begumparaa
begumparaa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratna.nanda

hi all,

there was a special report in SBB today that BV is going to take a leap and avika may return back to the show.so will she play anandi's daughter?

Yes, I too saw that report and also on another channel as well. It looks as if Avika will play Toral's daughter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratna.nanda

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Avika coming back?
But she clearly said she is not quitting her current show and also it is very unlikely that she will come back to BV because she has signed quite a lot of movies in the south as leading lady.
She said that in an interview that she would love to be part of BV again if given a chance that too in an interview on the occasion where she was being felicitated for her role as Anandi
In non Hindi speaking world where BV airs Avika is considered the face of Anandi so she is promoting the show and in connection with that she said she would like to be part of the show.
-------
Anandi I don't think will give her child to Sanchi.

Sanchi is still young and the doctor didn't say that she can't have children.
------

I think Anandi delivering children happy in her life with her husband adopted kid and her own kids her Bilaria family Jaitser family Shiv with his two sets of parents Singhs with their own son adopted child Anandi all living happily ever after is probably the end point.
At the end of the day it is the story of Balika Vadhu and not the story of her children or Balak Var ' s children.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ratna.nandaMisseshaumam_goofyCat_indian_beautyblushing

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Shiv and selfish/egoistic ROFL Lol
Dil behlane ke liye khayal accha hai galib Tongue

I really don't care whether Sanchi will have any kid or not. But I don't think Anandi/Shiv will give any of their kids to Sanchi. Not just because they have experienced what complications it can create, but its not the right thing from the child's point of view.. There is a difference between being mahaan and doing something which is not right as per your principles.

Also, I don't think Sanchi had any major physical problem because of the unfortunate miscarriage. So she shouldn't have any problems in conceiving again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaPhoenixRainbowumamindian_beautyblushingaparnauma

-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Selfish & Egoistic? That comes later, Shiv will never give away his child to SaBra just cos Sanchi miscarried once, or even if Sanchi can't conceive again...if something unfortunate like the latter happens then Sabra can always adopt...And I don't think Shiv will ever think of giving away his child to a man who suspected his wife of having an affair with her boss and sent her divorce papers while she was pregnant LOL And it is a proven fact that Shiv is nothing like his biological father. As for leap, there was an article saying that leap has been cancelled...they should just end BV after a couple of months without taking any leap.

Edited by -Palienigma- - 25 December 2014 at 11:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umam_goofyCat_indian_beautyblushing

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Dont think about Avika, she is  part SSK. Only in  this track isnt there but  will back ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top