Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Who is the hero and who is the villain? (Page 2)

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

Oh Fem, just when I was beginning to get addicted to your posts, you dropped this bomb!!! Cry
Tussi na jaooo...hehe sorry, this is the asar  of watching SAC these days :) Absolute brain freeze Smile

Awww, CryCryCryActually more than HS I was addicted to this forum hahaha talking to you guys are like a relief, EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hey girl you take care, write your exams well and when you come back,we'll have more masala to bitch about Arzoo Nausheen Khan, as either she would have turned into a  weepy willow or  a revenge queen by then. I am hoping it would be the latter. Smile, in that case , together we will Clap her moves as she turns the table on SAC.  As for your anti hero, we promise to  continue to salivate and drool at his tight and inviting butt. in lieu of your fangiri . Wink

LOL hello just because I will be leaving this forum doesn't mean I will stop drooling at Sahir hahahahah so toodles! now futo!!! gonna miss you!!
One biggg Hug from me to you. Have fun this holiday season. study well. party hard \and hope to see you early next year. Take care and god bless. 

Thankyou sooo much *hugs you tightly!*

Edited by feminist - 24 December 2014 at 10:26pm

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sahir is a perfect Anti-hero. An analysis of this bipolar character.

2 3

Author: feminist   Replies: 23   Views: 1902

feminist 23 1902 24 December 2014 at 1:22pm by IMAnam
Sushpective: Ooh I need your love babe..... Feat Ek Villain Song VM

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 69   Views: 6800

-Sush- 69 6800 19 December 2014 at 9:32pm by AnuPurva
UMT/sbs HS link sahir arzoo ka roothna manana./tera hero idhar hai..

2 3

Author: -ambrosia-   Replies: 16   Views: 2388

-ambrosia- 16 2388 06 December 2014 at 10:41am by FhatTheWuck.
easy entry to hero's house

Author: ruvni   Replies: 2   Views: 613

ruvni 2 613 01 October 2014 at 4:45pm by Fatima_Q
first epi & in hero's arm

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 6   Views: 1379

naddiya26 6 1379 22 September 2014 at 5:03pm by Shilpi77

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humsafars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index